T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I wouldve skip class if my class was full anyway
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've given my seat up in different scenarios to women. Some were bad. Some were ducks. Here's the only thing I see wrong with that scenario: No ? way am I standing for a 2 hours class. ESPECIALLY when I was on time and she was late. I've give my chair up in meetings at work and ? like that. But that's 20 minutes, my ? .
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    2rp8chd.jpg................

lol...um, naw ? ...
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Not really sure how that is simping. I mean, I wouldn't do that ? in that scenario. But some ? were just raised that if there are no seats available and a woman is standing, you give her your seat. ? looking too deep into the ? .

In this day and age yo, that ? is outlawed...

Several good men have jumped to the darkside trying to be nice to a broad and find out it wasn't worth it in the first place...

Because when its time for the woman to do her just part...

That broad leave you hanging in the wind...

Statistics has shown, its just not worth it...

Only the select few, THE select few might still have that option available...

"Can trust a big butt and a smile"
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not really sure how that is simping. I mean, I wouldn't do that ? in that scenario. But some ? were just raised that if there are no seats available and a woman is standing, you give her your seat. ? looking too deep into the ? .

Real ? . I remember when me and my boys were freshmen in college on the shuttle one of my boys let this busted chick get his seat. He was just being generous. Granted I wouldn't do it cuz its just not my style. So to me its different than holding a door open for a cute female or a ugly female. Its all the same thing.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

I thought that women wanted equality ? ? Equal mean if your ass is late and there ain't no seats left and you ain't old or crippled then you stand your late ass up pr sit ont he damn floor.SMH!
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol If I woulda got up I would've left the room to look for a rolling chair or something and if I couldn't find one I woulda just left. I aint standing up for 2 hours

Im surprised no one ain't do that ? . Mostvigorousone knows how many rooms be open in Douglass.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you know what they say

a cute face and a small waist

and trouble will b in your face

TRUST

A ? cant b trusted, but busted on,? should listen to that ? corey holcomb, he spits tha truth

as so do I and that ? chemix
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've given my seat up in different scenarios to women. Some were bad. Some were ducks. Here's the only thing I see wrong with that scenario: No ? way am I standing for a 2 hours class. ESPECIALLY when I was on time and she was late. I've give my chair up in meetings at work and ? like that. But that's 20 minutes, my ? .

Well technically, it was one hour and 45 minutes.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    I thought that women wanted equality ? ? Equal mean if your ass is late and there ain't no seats left and you ain't old or crippled then you stand your late ass up pr sit ont he damn floor.SMH!

I agree. So what's your point? Everybody don't feel like that though, my ? . Let a ? have a different view on ? and he's a simp. SMH.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    younggun...you could be right. I just doubt that dude would've did the same for a sloppy, bernard hopkins looking chick. This girl was baddddddddd and he thought she'd let him holla. I confirmed this when his ? expression looked as if he ate ? when her boyfriend walked in.
    LMAO..........LAUCE

And word you can probably find a desk or two in the hallway somewhere in Douglas
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    lol@standing up in a college class...
    gtfoh...
    C/S.

You really don't even have to be there half the time

(I'm a lame, so I hardly ever missed class though and hated when I had to for the most part lol)
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    some ? think they n some romantic ass movies acting like prince charming

thinking oh she'll like me if i give her roses, compliment her, tell her i'll treat her right, never curse her out or tease her and treat her like princess

when while hes doing that im blowing her back out with reckless abandon

these ? need to learn that what a ? WANTS & NEEDS r 2 different things
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Honest to ? , I probably would have done the same thing. Not cuz she is good looking but cuz she's a chick. It's something I can't even help. I would have been disgusted with myself tho.
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Honest to ? , I probably would have done the same thing. Not cuz she is good looking but cuz she's a chick. It's something I can't even help. I would have been disgusted with myself tho.

And that is why I don't do it anymore my friend...

Do believe with the elect few, I know how to "court" as they say

But 6 1/2 days a week I'm not thinking like that...

Because I end up disgusted with myself...

In the end, the broad isn't worth it...

And like Sboogie said, ? standin up in a college class
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you know what they say

a cute face and a small waist

and trouble will b in your face

TRUST

A ? cant b trusted, but busted on,? should listen to that ? corey holcomb, he spits tha truth

as so do I and that ? chemix

lol! Do the hos like a pair of Louboutins and keep em on their toes yo
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    I died on the inside when we (me and the lame ? ) both noticed that dude was her man and that his gesture went unnoticed while his legs were throbbing...

she didnt even say thank u?.......damn
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Several good men have jumped to the darkside trying to be nice to a broad and find out it wasn't worth it in the first place..."
    Copperkid Co-signs this
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Statistics has shown, its just not worth it...

"
    The copperkid lol'd @ this
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah, he's dumb....
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah, he's dumb....

tell em ma!!!!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I agree. So what's your point? Everybody don't feel like that though, my ? . Let a ? have a different view on ? and he's a simp. SMH.

i ain't saying it's simpish,but ? need to stop giving special treatment to women and women need to stop expecting special treatment.Just because they got a ? does not mean they should get over the top politeness.Really you should be asking what is the point of giving up your seat? I can not think of one other than the fact they people who do it are doing so because they are putting women on a pedestal.
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    i ain't saying it's simpish,but ? need to stop giving special treatment to women and women need to stop expecting special treatment.Just because they got a ? does not mean they should get over the top politeness.Really you should be asking what is the point of giving up your seat? I can not think of one other than the fact they people who do it are doing so because they are putting women on a pedestal.

In the beginning yea it was nice. Women were respected as the givers of life. Especially sistah who not only faced a biased world but faced a manly world cruel towards her and her sexuality. This was back when mothers, sisters and aunts were honored amongst the people. Out of respect, chivalry was created and generated.

But now, like you said, women expect that ? like its owed to them.

Not only that fact but the old respect for a female that used to be there isn't because of the choices women have made that got them to this point.

We didn't destroy the image of a woman, they did...

Because essentially that is what we see, the image, when prompted the option of raising up to allow her to sit comfortably while we shift weight standing...

(That situation can be a metaphor)

We might know that it is a good thing to do but then our mind and our past experiences take over

And we figure, why the hell should we? Grief is given even when I am trying to do right by the female

Just look at that massacre waiting to happen on the other thread about two women and one man...

And that's what we are giving up our seats for?

Not I...stack some books up baby and put your bag on top...ouila, a seat...
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I can attest to this thread personally.............

not worth it
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol...ol' "I have a voice recorder so I won't need to take notes anyway" ass ?

Ol "I just bought these ? ass black Nike Platform Boots anyway so I can stand for a while" ass ?
    .....dead lmao
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    facebook status

"In class standing up, ugh one of these rude ? need to let a lady sit down" 5:02pm

"sitting down & getting educated, this dude gave up his seat thinking imma holla.........Ha not" 5:05pm
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited September 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    facebook status

"In class standing up, ugh one of these rude ? need to let a lady sit down" 5:02pm

"sitting down & getting educated, this dude gave up his seat thinking imma holla.........Ha not" 5:05pm

Lmfao!! ^real ?