Who raised Jesus Christ from the DEAD? Father? Son? Holy Spirit?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I just wanted to ask a serious question to all the members of the body of Christ. ? said that we must worship Him in truth. And if we must worship Him in truth it is IMPERATIVE that we have the Holy Spirit lead us into ALL truth.

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." John 16:13

? can not lie! With that being the case let us examine, FROM THE SCRIPTURES, who raised Jesus Christ from the dead! I will post 2 scriptures for each case study in order to be in accordance with what the scriptures say, "It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true." John 8:17

#1- Did ? the Father raise Jesus Christ from the dead?

"22Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of ? among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which ? did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of ? , ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: 24Whom ? hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it."
Acts 2:22-24

"14And ? hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power."
1 Corinthians 6:14

#2- Did Jesus Christ raise Himself up from the dead?

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:19

"17Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father." John 10:17-18

#3 Did the Holy Spirit raise Jesus Christ from the dead?

"11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you." Romans 8:11

"3Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4And declared to be the Son of ? with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:"
Romans 1:3-4

The evidence has been laid on the table and ? has declared that, "In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established." (2 Corinthians 13:1)

So I ask you is ? true or is ? a liar?

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nobody want to cut this meat?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You're saying you're asking questions but then you answer your own questions, so there's nothing to answer.
    ? can not lie!
    So I ask you is ? true or is ? a liar?

If ? cannot lie then why ask if he's a liar? If ? cannot lie, then he cannot do everything. He isn't omnipotent and you DoU should know that's a fact. (other than ? doesn't exist, but I'll play along)
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    vibe86 wrote: »
    you're saying you're asking questions but then you answer your own questions, so there's nothing to answer.

i must agree with the ? mr. Vibe 86

you are anwer your own questions

but to give you an answer... The father raised him.. Even if you wanna say "jesus" raised hisself... Who gave jesus the power to do so?.. The father did.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    You're saying you're asking questions but then you answer your own questions, so there's nothing to answer.

If ? cannot lie then why ask if he's a liar? If ? cannot lie, then he cannot do everything. He isn't omnipotent and you DoU should know that's a fact. (other than ? doesn't exist, but I'll play along)

If Jesus isn't ? than why does the scriptures say that Jesus raised Himself from the dead? Those who don't believe in the trinity of ? have some explaning to do with the evidence given. Somebody isn't telling the truth Vibe. So who is it? ? or man?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i must agree with the ? mr. Vibe 86

you are anwer your own questions

but to give you an answer... The father raised him.. Even if you wanna say "jesus" raised hisself... Who gave jesus the power to do so?.. The father did.

Exactly! Why? Well let's have ? tell us from His word.

"I and the Father are one.” John 10:30

The scriptures speak for themselves. Amen
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Who raised Jesus Christ from the dead is the question Judah7. Answer that question first before you derail this thread.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    judah7 wrote: »
    According to the New Testament his Father did... I just don't understand how alll throughout the Old Testament the Father is stating that there is only one ? yet when I get to the New Testament there is a 3 being ? . If there is a 3 being ? I dont understand how ? can say nothing is beside me if there are suppose to be 3 beings.
    but on another note what does this scripture mean in the Old Testament?
    Ecclesiastes 12:12
    And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear ? , and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Ah! The mystery of the Al-Mighty ? ! If we could understand His ways we would be ? ! But yeah the Father, Son, and Holy spirit all raised up Jesus Christ from the dead according to the scriptures. All are 1, thus they all had part in the resurrection just as the scriptures state in the original post.

Genesis 1 declares the triunity of ? when He creates man. The "us" and "our" speaks of plurality.

"And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." Genesis 1:26

So who is the "us"? Angels? No. Only ? is the creator.

So who is the "our"? Angels? No. We are made in the image of ? , not angels.

Think without any preconceptions brother. Child like faith and reliance on the Holy Spirit will lead you to truth. But pride, arrogance, and haughtiness will continue to blind you from the truth.

And the last verse from ecclesiastes is the summation of the whole matter just as it states. The preacher spent his whole life trying to understand everything by indulging in everything, but yet it was all vanity. 700 wives and 300 concubines will do that I guess. But at the end of it all, Solomon was left with that concluding statement. Fear ? and keep His commandments. That's our whole duty! Amen.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If Jesus isn't ? than why does the scriptures say that Jesus raised Himself from the dead? Those who don't believe in the trinity of ? have some explaning to do with the evidence given. Somebody isn't telling the truth Vibe. So who is it? ? or man?

Man.

Man lied about ? 's existence, or not lied, but explained it as they thought they could but it still wasn't or isn't ? .

I'll go as far as to say Jesus I think did exist, but he didn't raise from the dead.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Man.

Man lied about ? 's existence, or not lied, but explained it as they thought they could but it still wasn't or isn't ? .

I'll go as far as to say Jesus I think did exist, but he didn't raise from the dead.

Why didn't He rise from the dead?
  • John_fs
    John_fs Banned Users Posts: 152
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? that christ ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    John_fs wrote: »
    ? that christ ?

Why so angry my friend?
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why didn't He rise from the dead?

You cannot "rise" from the dead.

Why did he? Because a BOOK says so and other than that, there is absolutely no proof outside the bible, right?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You cannot "rise" from the dead.

Why did he? Because a BOOK says so and other than that, there is absolutely no proof outside the bible, right?

What do you mean you can't rise from the dead? Nothing is too hard for ? . If He can speak the universe into existence EX NIHILO, He is more than capable of resurrecting every last person who has ever lived in this time dimension. All of the dead will rise 1 day in order to give an account to ? . You will either be part of the resurrection of the just or you will be part of the resurrection of the unjust. But all the dead will one day rise. The dust will not hide anybody from meeting ? face 2 face!

The proof is in the pudding, the question is can you see it?
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If nothing is too hard for ? , then he lies, so maybe he's lying about many things? Don't get yourself caught up, defining ? is easy, if he is the 3 O's, he can be a liar as well. Otherwise there are things he cannot do, such as create a being higher and better than himself.

What I mean by you cannot rise from the dead is, you're not a zombie movie. You do not disappear into thin air. It's impossible to rise ANYONE from the dead.

Whats the proof? Because a book had stated so and because there's no physical body? There's plenty of other kings, pharaohs, famous ancient people who have passed and their bodies are not where they have said to have been. The ONLY fair assumption to make is they did a Jesus, they "rose" from the dead.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If nothing is too hard for ? , then he lies, so maybe he's lying about many things? Don't get yourself caught up, defining ? is easy, if he is the 3 O's, he can be a liar as well. Otherwise there are things he cannot do, such as create a being higher and better than himself.

What I mean by you cannot rise from the dead is, you're not a zombie movie. You do not disappear into thin air. It's impossible to rise ANYONE from the dead.

Whats the proof? Because a book had stated so and because there's no physical body? There's plenty of other kings, pharaohs, famous ancient people who have passed and their bodies are not where they have said to have been. The ONLY fair assumption to make is they did a Jesus, they "rose" from the dead.

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of ? ." Matthew 22:29

The power of ? can do anything Vibe. ANYTHING!
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Then ? CAN lie right?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Then ? CAN lie right?

There is no darkness in ? .
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There is no darkness in ? .

lol then ? cannot do anything
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol then ? cannot do anything
    ? can't do anything that is outside of or that is against His character. ? is holy, ? is just, ? is righteous, ? is light, ? is love, etc. A 5 year old can tell you that Vibe. Step it up a little bro.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    pretty much all miraculous/extraordinary events occur by work of the Holy Ghost especially those involving Christ in whom the Holy Sprit was in subjection to.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? can't do anything that is outside of or that is against His character. ? is holy, ? is just, ? is righteous, ? is light, ? is love, etc. A 5 year old can tell you that Vibe. Step it up a little bro.

In the Bible ? said he creates evil. Creating evil would be against his character if he is supposed to be all loving
  • John_fs
    John_fs Banned Users Posts: 152
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "How can you beilive in somthing that you can not see"
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pretty much all miraculous/extraordinary events occur by work of the Holy Ghost especially those involving Christ in whom the Holy Sprit was in subjection to.
    Amen my brother! Good to see your sound words of wisdom on the boards again.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Options
    In the Bible ? said he creates evil. Creating evil would be against his character if he is supposed to be all loving

Your private interpretation of what ? is talking about is off.