SISTAS!!! GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON THIS VIDEO (Kim Kardashian GETTING A REALITY CHECK)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Powder Room
Growing up in the bay area(arguably the biggest melting ? in the world) I've had the opportunity to encounter all kinds of races, cultures, and ethnicity's. I ran into a few armenians and I've also seen other women in their families too. They are working wit a lil something something, more than your average typical white girl. I have my own theory on that but that's a whole different topic:cool: BUT I CAN'T EVER REMEMBER MEETING OR SEEING ONE WALKING AROUND WITH A "SISTA ? " UNTIL 2009. I'm still trying to figure out why white folks are accepting ass in the mainstream now and are overlooking the originators? I mean you can snatch up pretty much any famous sista in hollyweird and praise her ass. Why is it always a none "originator"? Sistas, remember when your "? given" shape was looked down upon like just 10 years ago? Anyway that was my little rant what do yall think?LOL at the last thing that the sista said at the end of the video lol.

something just for laughs about this subject.
go to 1:10 lol

Comments

• MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think men put too much emphasis on a girl having a big ass....

I never understood why having a huge derriere was such a big deal. A nice shapely bottom is perfect IMO so meh on the subject really...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

I never understood why having a huge derriere was such a big deal. A nice shapely bottom is perfect IMO so meh on the subject really...
    Because most ? like fat ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    most dudes like to think they are hurting something big
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

1277038866angela_cuteshape2.jpg

^^^^^^This is all Im looking for Msleading
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2011
    Options

so you not gonna comment on the video? and you are a woman so of coarse you wont understand something like that lol. Same reason why we don't understand why most of yall are attracted to bad boys aka dudes who really don't give a ? about yall. Are you scared to speak on the subject or are you a 90's baby and can't remember the time when having a nice round juicy ass was looked down upon?

seriously though, sometimes I feel like i'm not talking to my own people on here. how are you getting a nice round plump ass confused with a fake looking cartoon ? ? or a big ol oddly shaped ass that needs lots of toning. have we lost focus of what "ass" is or some ? ? cause I sure haven't. SMH at dude in here talking bout ? like fat girls. wtf has happened to us?
  • KingJamal
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so you not gonna comment on the video? and you are a woman so of coarse you wont understand something like that lol. Same reason why we don't understand why most of yall are attracted to bad boys aka dudes who really don't give a ? about yall. Are you scared to speak on the subject or are you a 90's baby and can't remember the time when having a nice round juicy ass was looked down upon?

seriously though, sometimes I feel like i'm not talking to my own people on here. how are you getting a nice round plump ass confused with a fake looking cartoon ? ? or a big ol oddly shaped ass that needs lots of toning. have we lost focus of what "ass" is or some ? ? cause I sure haven't. SMH at dude in here talking bout ? like fat girls. wtf has happened to us?
    U must not be talking about the black community cuz it was never looked down upon
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    U must not be talking about the black community cuz it was never looked down upon
    read my first post cuzzo.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    seems like hating. and i woulda gave her props if she spazzed on kim like she did on the camera, she was all calm and ? , if you gonna hate hard do it all the way.
  • KingJamal
    edited September 2011
    Options
    read my first post cuzzo.

Oh well white people always get more credit than the originators. Just look at that ? eminem and his idiotic fans. He's way more credit than he deserves becuz he is white.
  • Carlos Loozer
    Carlos Loozer Members Posts: 848
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol you can just look at the sir mix alot baby got back video and look at those hoes bodies, ? was in shape, had a good shape. ? done warped that ? and now it's nothin but fat hoes, aint no ? reason to even talk to a fat ? unless she has money and that's what you gettin from her.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laughing.gif@ Kim has convinced herself that her ass is real.

I somewhat agree with that black girl.I don't agree with the "you're taking our men," part.
    & a few other parts.I agree that Kim Kardasian's ass is WAY over rated.Actually,I think Kim
    Kardasian is over rated period,although I love her style.I thought she was pretty before her
    surgeries.

kim-kardashian-botox.jpg

But this is what we consider "bad," or "beautiful," or a "10."She has had cat eye surgery,botox,
    breast implants,& ass injections.& I'm sure she has had more."10's," shouldn't need all of this.
    But this day in age,you have to be walking photoshop in order to be considered the "baddest."
    I'm not knocking Kim,but I don't consider her this great goddess from the heavens.Millions
    of girls can look the way she does now,all they need is the $ & a good surgeon.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? don't know the difference between fat and thick... and Mike's book seems appropriate in this thread
  • MissLeading
    edited September 2011
    Options

Kim K's ass is weird. I don't care what anyone says, I think her butt is fake and yes I remember when it was considered unattractive by nonblack people to have a big ass and it wasn't until j.Lo came out that nonblack people began to embrace what our race has always praised but why should I care?? There's a lot of women, black and nonblack, doing all they can to have a super ? . It's sillly and stupid.
  • Focal Point
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kim K's ass is weird. I don't care what anyone says, I think her butt is fake and yes I remember when it was considered unattractive by nonblack people to have a big ass and it wasn't until j.Lo came out that nonblack people began to embrace what our race has always praised but why should I care?? There's a lot of women, black and nonblack, doing all they can to have a super ? . It's sillly and stupid.

do you have a nice ? ?
  • MissLeading
    edited September 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    do you have a nice ? ?

Why yes, yes I do, if I do say so myself.. :)
  • Focal Point
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why yes, yes I do, if I do say so myself.. :)

thank you very much ma'am, my day has been made
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Growing up in the bay area(arguably the biggest melting ? in the world) I've had the opportunity to encounter all kinds of races, cultures, and ethnicity's. I ran into a few armenians and I've also seen other women in their families too. They are working wit a lil something something, more than your average typical white girl. I have my own theory on that but that's a whole different topic:cool: BUT I CAN'T EVER REMEMBER MEETING OR SEEING ONE WALKING AROUND WITH A "SISTA ? " UNTIL 2009. I'm still trying to figure out why white folks are accepting ass in the mainstream now and are overlooking the originators? I mean you can snatch up pretty much any famous sista in hollyweird and praise her ass. Why is it always a none "originator"? Sistas, remember when your "? given" shape was looked down upon like just 10 years ago? Anyway that was my little rant what do yall think?LOL at the last thing that the sista said at the end of the video lol.

something just for laughs about this subject.
    go to 1:10 lol

the thing is kim k is attention ? . and this show is fake the girl is an actress reading form a script.
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Oh well white people always get more credit than the originators. Just look at that ? eminem and his idiotic fans. He's way more credit than he deserves becuz he is white.

emeniem is actually a good rapper kim k is a joke
  • KingJamal
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    emeniem is actually a good rapper kim k is a joke

And he called black women ? and slandered Lauryn Hill
  • Carlos Loozer
    Carlos Loozer Members Posts: 848
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn i posted in here? Don't even remember that
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    this is so stupid...

cs cs cs cs

wtf is she supposed to do cause this ? is insecure?!??!
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And that's the reason why I can't stand these white dudes trying to get with all the black women.
    Back in the day, white dudes would consider black women having big booties as fat and now they try hard to act black so that they can get black women.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    laughing.gif@ Kim has convinced herself that her ass is real.

I somewhat agree with that black girl.I don't agree with the "you're taking our men," part.
    & a few other parts.I agree that Kim Kardasian's ass is WAY over rated.Actually,I think Kim
    Kardasian is over rated period,although I love her style.I thought she was pretty before her
    surgeries.

kim-kardashian-botox.jpg

But this is what we consider "bad," or "beautiful," or a "10."She has had cat eye surgery,botox,
    breast implants,& ass injections.& I'm sure she has had more."10's," shouldn't need all of this.
    But this day in age,you have to be walking photoshop in order to be considered the "baddest."
    I'm not knocking Kim,but I don't consider her this great goddess from the heavens.Millions
    of girls can look the way she does now,all they need is the $ & a good surgeon.
    ehrsy.jpg
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is nothing new under the sun!

Black women been had..been had big ? and big breast... Negros see that lighter skin with fake body parts and just go crazy 4 some reason!
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't think its so much the size of the ? , but the shape of the overall body. Curvy is sexy, whether on a petite chick or a larger chick.

I can't see the video. :(