lmaooooooooooooooooo yall ? is emooooootional
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    major pain wrote: »
    I guess monday ? will come with an explaination how romo only got one td in the whole game and not make it back since then lol

Witten had 4 drops and Dez had 3.

The majority of them were pivotal.

There's your answer.

The way stuff works on this board is hilarious.

Last year when people pointed out that half of Vick's INTs came from receivers bobbling passes into the hands of the defense, all the Romo fans were knocking that fact down as a stupid excuse.

This year Romo has a game where he is completely unable to produce, and now suddenly receivers dropping passes is a viable explanation for futility.

There's other reasons too, but I'm sure you would know that IF you watched the game.

I watched both games. I didn't make a comment on the game. I responded to what he said. His reason for Romo's lack of proficiency was dropped passes by WR's. It's a fact that about 1/3 of Vick's INTs last season were bobbled passes by the WRs yet Romo fans swore up and down that was a bad excuse. WR's drop passes all the time. If it's not a good excuse for one QB. It's not a good one for any QB.

And you stupid muthafuckas continue to group everyone together just cuz they like the same team.

Find a post WHERE I SAID it was a bad excuse about Vicks interceptions or ? .

Postin irrelevant ass stereotypical ? .

Find the part of my post WHERE I SAID YOU SAID it was a bad excuse. I said Romo fans. I wasn't targeting you specifically. I was just pointing out how funny the arguments get to be on this site.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where dbrazil at?

don't hide now
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    where dbrazil at?

don't hide now

lol too late
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The thread title still holds true. Romo played a small part in today's loss but it in no way could be blamed on him. Anyone who watched this game & knows the game of football knows many things went wrong today.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    The thread title still holds true. Romo played a small part in today's loss but it in no way could be blamed on him. Anyone who watched this game & knows the game of football knows many things went wrong today.

Again, that same thing can be said for Vick all the time. Last year receivers couldn't hold onto the ball, O-linesman couldn't block, defense couldn't stop late scores, etc... Yet, people acted like Vick lost every game solo. Again why is it ok for one QB to take all the blame for a loss, but not another one.

Last game was the first time since he's been in Philly that Vick played bad enough to singlehandedly lose a game, and they won. So that argument really doesn't support your claim that Romo is better than Vick.

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Point is Monk... Romo is a better Qb than Vick.

Anything else u talking is irrelevant.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vick has won playoff games... lol..
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Point is Monk... Romo is a better Qb than Vick.

Anything else u talking is irrelevant.

That's your opinion and that's cool. I can't see where he's done anything to warrant that statement being made as if it was fact though. Not saying that the gap one way or the other is particularly large though.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

Again, that same thing can be said for Vick all the time. Last year receivers couldn't hold onto the ball, O-linesman couldn't block, defense couldn't stop late scores, etc... Yet, people acted like Vick lost every game solo. Again why is it ok for one QB to take all the blame for a loss, but not another one.

Last game was the first time since he's been in Philly that Vick played bad enough to singlehandedly lose a game, and they won. So that argument really doesn't support your claim that Romo is better than Vick.

show some examples.. because the ONLY time i recall a QB getting all the blame on this site is when its Romo

and i say this because this is the exact same ? i said last year
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vick has won playoff games... lol..
    Like 2 right?

lol yop..
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

show some examples.. because the ONLY time i recall a QB getting all the blame on this site is when its Romo

Come on, let's be real. On this site, people only know how to up their player by ? on someone else's. You say it's only been done to Romo. I say it's been done to Vick, Eli, Romo, and any other QB that has had ups and downs.
  • major pain
    Options

Come on, let's be real. On this site, people only know how to up their player by ? on someone else's. You say it's only been done to Romo. I say it's been done to Vick, Eli, Romo, and any other QB that has had ups and downs.

there is NO QB on this site that gets more hate than romo..
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

there is NO QB on this site that gets more hate than romo..

The guy says in a "Romo >>>>>>> Vick" thread. Romo wasn't the QB that had a topic dedicated solely to the fact that he had a bad game last week. C'mon, every QB gets it on here. The only ones that don't are the ones that have been so good over the past few years that bashing them would be stupid.
  • major pain
    edited September 2012
    Options
    now you're just bullshitting... this topic was made because last year some ? was saying how much better vick was than romo

a bad game? look at the stats.. vick has turned the ball over 7 times in 2 games

he has pretty much done the same his WHOLE career.

you can say what you want about romo, but the numbers do.not.lie. he has been statistically better than vick in damn near every category that is relevant.. anything else is just being a homer
  • coop9889
    Options
    Yeah... this thread was made as a spinoff on a thread titled vick >>>> romo. Its just this one is lasting longer.

And it's not an opinion monk, as a QUARTERBACK, Romo is better. Its a fact, and any GM, coach and player would tell you the same. Vick can't even read defenses.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick played great against a great defense today while Romo lost to a average defense.The offense had several turn overs and Vick was still able pull out a win two weeks straight.Vick >>>>>>>>>>>>> Romo.

So you are a psychic to know what every GM or player thinks? ? out of here.
  • coop9889
    Options
    Mad Jack.

You havent learned your lesson yet.

U come talk ? , i own you, then you dont post in the thread again.

Lets not go down that path.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both these dudes are inconsistant ...... bottom line ... who cares who's better they both aint won ? ...
  • vageneral08
    Options
    ? still trying to explain.....lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So receivers dropping passes isn't a valid excuse? Vick turning over the ball 7 times and his team bails him out to win means he's better than Romo now? Man step off the ? gas man, Romo can be blamed for one thing in the game and that was the interception won't even try to defend it, but everything else was in no way shape or form his fault. Vick has turned the ball over SEVEN ? TIMES IN TWO GAMES!!!! I guarantee you, hell I'll put money on it Romo has never even come close to turning the ball over that many times in that short of an amount of time. Excusing ? QB play because you win is ? ? , because at the rate that Vick is going all those turnovers WILL EVENTUALLY COME BACK TO BITE YALLS TEAM IN THE ASS. Enough said.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Lol@ the eagles bailing vick out when he scored the winning td in both games smh ? will say anything
  • coop9889
    Options
    You're a colts fan. You have no room to talk about anything just yet.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So receivers dropping passes isn't a valid excuse? Vick turning over the ball 7 times and his team bails him out to win means he's better than Romo now? Man step off the ? gas man, Romo can be blamed for one thing in the game and that was the interception won't even try to defend it, but everything else was in no way shape or form his fault. Vick has turned the ball over SEVEN ? TIMES IN TWO GAMES!!!! I guarantee you, hell I'll put money on it Romo has never even come close to turning the ball over that many times in that short of an amount of time. Excusing ? QB play because you win is ? ? , because at the rate that Vick is going all those turnovers WILL EVENTUALLY COME BACK TO BITE YALLS TEAM IN THE ASS. Enough said.
    *clearly didnt watch the games post*
    lol @ his team bailing him out

at least three of Vick picks bounced off the receiver hand 1st and on the fumble, the rb dropped the ball so no that receivers dropping passes ? aint flying

This discussion has been closed.