? gotta stop supporting Dizz threads

Options
2»

Comments

• Carlos Loozer
    Carlos Loozer Members Posts: 848
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You said what I said applies more to Seedz than Dizz. I'm assuming you were speaking of my first post which main point was Dizz's threads don't deliver satisfaction in the end; whereas Seeds do.
    There is no satisfaction to a Dizz thread. You are being led to believe that it will deliver yet it falls flat every single time unless someone else comes in and saves it. Name a Dizz thread that went platinum off the strength of one of HIS posts? Besides that Ms Dolla foolishness.

Now tell me this. If someone gives you a thread to make, and you make it then it blows up, is it truly your thread since you didn't even come up with it?
    Now if you were given pics of hoes to post or expose is it truly your ? ? No it is not.
    So now tell me how it doesn't apply when you aren't the originator?
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That's assuming that Seedz never comes up with any original material at all. All those videos were given to him? Is that what you are implying?
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That's assuming that Seedz never comes up with any original material at all. All those videos were given to him? Is that what you are implying?

The whole idea was stolen from you. Plus everything always comes from others.
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ask reppin

threads over 500+ post this year

Dizz- 7
    Dinkster- 1

Me systematically destroying Du Souljah to where his own lady had to come to his defense > your 7 multi plat threads.
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2011
    Options
    7 doubles don't mean you scored. Just means you got to second base. I scored.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Scoring once doesn't mean you win, nor does it mean that one score helped the team as much as 7 doubles did.

Being able to consistently deliver the goods, being a one hit wonder.

This hate campaign is beneath you. You're a better poster than that to call for a boycott of Dizz' threads.

The ? has unapologetically stated that his goal is to do numbers, and he's doing that.

Dizz is 50 Cent in 03...sure he got his ass whooped, got shot up 9 times, but he survived, and he came back with a vengeance, telling you what he was in the game for and doing exactly what he set out to accomplish.

Dizz should be motivation for the younger generation as an example of what they can do if they set their minds to it.

Hold on bruh, stop the 50 comparisons, 50 never got his ass beat and dizz aint comparable.
  • jackthemack
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ him being 50 in 03. 50 was a machine in 03 putting out quality hits.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What you call quality hits many others call pop garbage, yo. Tis all subjective.

In The Club, 21 Questions, P.I.M.P.

smmfh this is my only weakness but i will not nh
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? ive dropped some classic ? and they havent done numbers ja and wayne didnt barley do 100 posts...

The fact that dizz made a female alias, and pretended to be a female poster says it all...cant respect that

Im not the best poster nor am i the best threadmaker, but when im motivated to ? with someone i usually do damn well and my humor goes over peoples heads
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure who this person is, thought it's obviously one of three people... but anyway I don't know why this person is still so caught up in my thread making game when I haven't made a thread in quite some time.
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure who this person is, thought it's obviously one of three people... but anyway I don't know why this person is still so caught up in my thread making game when I haven't made a thread in quite some time.

and who would those 3 people be?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? you know damn well thats ike

Ike, Town or Reppin.
    Probably not reppin though because he seems to care less about what I do compared to the other 2.
  • Heartless_Mentality1
    Heartless_Mentality1 Members Posts: 147
    edited September 2011
    Options

Ike, Town or Reppin.
    Probably not reppin though because he seems to care less about what I do compared to the other 2.

what exactly have you done son?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The thing is he might the chicks he claims to expose

Ether at its finest
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what exactly have you done son?

You guys know better than me apparently.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Guys, what's with all the Seedz hostility, can't we all get along, yo?

It's not all them, it's me too.
    I banned Ike from another tinychat the other night, he's not happy about it.
    I didn't respond to another IM from Town the other day, he's not happy about it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i still find it very disturbing that ? 's assualt is the crowning achievement on his resume...