Rep your summer looks out here

Options

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    All day, and dont think cuz I aint a fan of Sob that I dont respect yall style..
    DC got some mean street fashion, when it come to clothes IMO DC San Fran and NYC got the best dressers...
    And I aint even gonna front, last time I was in DC I bit the hell outta yall and copped a Spyder jacket,
    I came back to the crib and n/h but ? was jocking like crazy

Yeah, them joints pretty tough.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Yea man.. Ive been rockin Nudie's and Naked and Famous jeans for about 3 years now.. You definately cant go wrong with Selvage denim and a Euro sneaker.. Prada, Louis, Gucci.. That ? just go together like Jordan and Pippen.. U got selvage denim, some euro kicks, and a white t and u good.. ? is just smooth b..

lol..this ? said 3 years...wow. I been on selvage for only about a year and some change now, ? thought I was putting ? on to some new ? ...lol. I guess not....lol
    But how do u wash your selvage fammo? I did the tub with lukewarm water with Black Woolite on some APC New Standards and I didnt like how they turned out, my stacks and honeycombs ? up and I basically had to start over.....
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I tried ignoring that ? but no more. ? um.

True. We can only take so much.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i was in vegas this weekend and you know it was ? from everywhere there and 80% of them need to get back to the basics of dressing...they need to get on a tv show where they get a complete overhaul

lol..some ? just dont care, I know most of the dudes in my city would rather cop some new rims or get a new paint job for the whip instead of puttin some energy into putting a decent outfit together....
    ? down here switch out rims and paint jobs like 2 times a year, ? is beyond stupid to me. A ? like me would rather push some clean ? and just leave it alone after the basics get done to it and then spend my extra cash on some gear...
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol..this ? said 3 years...wow. I been on selvage for only about a year and some change now, ? thought I was putting ? on to some new ? ...lol. I guess not....lol
    But how do u wash your selvage fammo? I did the tub with lukewarm water with Black Woolite on some APC New Standards and I didnt like how they turned out, my stacks and honeycombs ? up and I basically had to start over.....

you dont wash them love.. Dry clean them. its a better result for the fabric from wilting and the color wont fade. :)
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you dont wash them love.. Dry clean them. its a better result for the fabric from wilting and the color wont fade. :)

Your supposed to hand wash selvage babe, u want them ? to fade. Maybe not so much on Nudies, but a brand like APC u wanna get some of that excess die out....

From everything I have heard dry cleaning selvage is a no no until you break them in....
  • Purr
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea I think ima have to go wtih those copper Penny's.. THem ? are serious... How yall feel about these?...

DSC_0277.jpg

eh. they are alright. I can only visually see these shoes with shorts. The copper color is such a stand out color. I wouldnt even hide it with jeans.
  • Purr
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Your supposed to hand wash selvage babe, u want them ? to fade. Maybe not so much on Nudies, but a brand like APC u wanna get some of that excess die out....

From everything I have heard dry cleaning selvage is a no no until you break them in....

i assumed you already broke them in but youre not supposed to wash those jeans at all. the fabric of the denim is a pure fabric without any synthetic blends (lycra,cotton blends and etc).
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i assumed you already broke them in but youre not supposed to wash those jeans at all. the fabric of the denim is a pure fabric without any synthetic blends (lycra,cotton blends and etc).

Didnt know that........this white boy told me not to ever dry clean selvage...I really dont know tho, Im pretty much a new comer to the selvage game...
  • Purr
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You wear it with some Selvage Denim.. Go to that Nudie website and look at Item No 7.. Those jeans with those Copper foams.. Are a match made in heaven..

i get what youre saying. But visually for me the color pops out. It will have the eye automatically go directly to your shoes then to your fit. It will create a conceptual look with shorts.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    timberland_boot2.gif

? the summer

Double sole Timbs or NOTHING! Props.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i get what youre saying. But visually for me the color pops out. It will have the eye automatically go directly to your shoes then to your fit. It will create a conceptual look with shorts.

They look better with pants babe..with the coppers people will still be able to see them with some str8 leg jeans...coppers will have even white folks break they neck ans stare at your shoes....
    [URL="[IMG]http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/YoungGunna404/Mobile Uploads/1-27.jpg[/IMG]"]1-27.jpg[/URL]
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You wear it with some Selvage Denim.. Go to that Nudie website and look at Item No 7.. Those jeans with those Copper foams.. Are a match made in heaven..

Those regilar Alf's with the copper stitching are crazy.....yeah those would look good with the coppers
  • Purr
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They look better with pants babe..with the coppers people will still be able to see them with some str8 leg jeans...coppers will have even white folks break they neck ans stare at your shoes....
    [URL="[IMG]http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/YoungGunna404/Mobile Uploads/1-27.jpg[/IMG]"]1-27.jpg[/URL]

blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shorts... i visually see these shoes with shorts :( but pants are nice too. shorts are better :) mm, clear yo ? tooo
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wtf

yall wear jeans and boots in the summer?

dont you get hot???
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wtf

dont you get hot???

i wear jeans during the summer but not boots...jeans don't get uncomfortable unless you're out in the heat, then that's just stupid
  • GameTime33463
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nikeflightcondor1.jpg
  • GameTime33463
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wtf

dont you get hot???

i dont do that..... lol
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    on certain days i'm go to take it back with the tan timbs, slouch socks, and shorts
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nikeflightcondor1.jpg

i got the blue version of those last summer
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    on certain days i'm go to take it back with the tan timbs, slouch socks, and shorts

lol, only dc ? know what that's bout. Other ? know NOTHING of this.
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    Options
    85dda52680351547921f0a7d38609ea7.image.225x300.JPG

"You like this suit playa?
    Yea, it's from the Steve Harvey Collection
    "You know how many buttons this got? FEEIFTY!!!
    There's ten just on the inside of the sleeve right here...ain't that something??"
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lmao@blue jean shoes
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    85dda52680351547921f0a7d38609ea7.image.225x300.JPG

"You like this suit playa?
    Yea, it's from the Steve Harvey Collection
    "You know how many buttons this got? FEEIFTY!!!
    There's ten just on the inside of the aleeve right here...ain't that something??"

lmao! Yeah, homie killed that ? ....