What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Styles P Ft. Lloyd Banks - We Dont Play

thewave19thewave19 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Reason
Banks went in, then Styles really went in

http://www.hulkshare.com/2wrveikva39k

Replies

• gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2011
    [email protected] d-block on trax wit da gggggay-unit this is a JOKE that shit really provez hiphop beef is WWE smh
  • blackstarrblackstarr Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    [email protected] d-block on trax wit da gggggay-unit this is a JOKE that shit really provez hiphop beef is WWE smh

Thought u knew bruh most beefs aint that serious...cats squash shit and its done with! There's only a handful real beefs out there

Good joint tho Lloyd went the fuck in cant front dude's a beast...Styles too
  • thewave19thewave19 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    blackstarr wrote: »
    Thought u knew bruh most beefs aint that serious...cats squash shit and its done with! There's only a handful real beefs out there

Son you talking to an internet geek

He dont know shit bout the real world. Lame dont even know this aint the first styles p and banks song
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2011
    blackstarr wrote: »

yeah that is tru but come on d=block buried da ggggay-unit i dont wanna hear them on trax 2gether lol
    thewave19 wrote: »
    Son you talking to an internet geek

He dont know shit bout the real world. Lame dont even know this aint the first styles p and banks song

cracka stfu da ggggay-unit is a bunch of bitchz & snitchz & d-block proved that pussy & i know d=block is makin trax wit da gggggay-unit now but that shit is a fukin joke straight fake as fuk WWE shit.,.
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    this might as well be a Banks song. he killed it.
    trust no one, just my sig
    edited October 2011

plkkkkkkkkk
    trust no one, just my sig
  • JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Styles P went in on this song

Im shocked Lloyd Banks on here,he win in too
    edited October 2011
    okkkkkkkkkkkk