What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Man That Nigga Big KRIT Is Straight Ass Cheeks.

MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Reason
This dude sucks his name should be Big Grits cause all he does is make my stomach run he rhymes like he reading his lyrics from a sign and he has no good topics.Him, Cole, Big Sean are all wack I'm only riding Drake dick from now on.Take Care niggas
Sometimes I wish I could be my own daddy

Replies

• KidLife10200KidLife10200 Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2011
    LMFAO @ Big Grits.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    MrJR wrote: »
    This dude sucks his name should be Big Grits cause all he does is make my stomach run he rhymes like he reading his lyrics from a sign and he has no good topics.Him, Cole, Big Sean are all wack I'm only riding Drake dick from now on.Take Care niggas

no surprise since you a down low brotha you would only like Drakes current groan scented lotion music. You rainbow and butterflies filled vagina can't under stand music from niggas with testosterone so you like this.....................
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Fuck that naked mole rat looking ass nigga.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • onepunchonepunch Posts: 2,420
    edited September 2011

leave it to this baby butt cheeks face looking ass cracker to say some stupid shit.....ol mango mouth having ass cracker....tweetle dumb looking ass cracker.....hound dog nose having ass cracker
  • chillychilly Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Lmao was drake really singing a beyonce song.
  • MrCraftyMrCrafty Posts: 1,624
    edited September 2011
    onepunch wrote: »
    leave it to this baby butt cheeks face looking ass cracker to say some stupid shit.....ol mango mouth having ass cracker....tweetle dumb looking ass cracker.....hound dog nose having ass cracker

dead
  • tha furytha fury Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    For you to say you're on another man's dick says a lot about you
    diddy.gif

jcIjLrk.jpg?1?9895

1GbF57.gif
  • ysl313ysl313 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    is "big grits" an insults?

grits are good my nig...fuck you been eatin' for brickfist?
    dj.gif
  • Check MateCheck Mate Posts: 472
    edited September 2011
    tha fury wrote: »
    For you to say you're on another man's dick says a lot about you

Word... You a faggot yo.
    edited September 2011
    Ts look like a failed version (nd of that nigga from the clipse
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I wish MrJR would post more this nigga neva not funny. Ima always feed this nigga B N/H

Nigga said Big Grits lol
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

Ayo Stephen tell the truth my dick must feel good cause you always first in line waving your ticket in the air saying me first.I hope you know I'm coming Texas Thursday step to me like a real man if you want beef
    edited October 2011
    Ayo Stephen tell the truth my dick must feel good cause you always first in line waving your ticket in the air saying me first.I hope you know I'm coming Texas Thursday step to me like a real man if you want beef

Where you goin in Texas?
    edited October 2011
    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)
    MrJR, some_darc_obama, Check Mate

lurking ass bitch say something you think I forgot how you ducked me in Cali
    edited October 2011

square ass cracker...I wish you would come to H-Town.....I'll be the first in line to slap the taste out your mouth.....3rd Ward..blodgett St. bitch ass cracker if you ain't scared...
  • PiffyHazePiffyHaze Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    what a song you heard that made you say that. i agree with you thou, he jus a regular rapper from the south. i respect that he keeping it real thou

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)
    MrJR, some_darc_obama, Check Mate

lurking ass bitch say something you think I forgot how you ducked me in Cali

lol nigga aint nobody trina fight your bitch ass and catch assult charges for beating a woman. Lmao at you supporting that owl ass nigga who "take care". lol at your pixie dust ass self trina catch bodies like your role model drake.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    edited October 2011
    Monizzle= Mopussy
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ysl313 wrote: »
    is "big grits" an insults?

grits are good my nig...fuck you been eatin' for brickfist?
    dj.gif

naked bitches cooking grits and bacon in the morning >>>>>>>>>>>>
    edited October 2011
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    what a song you heard that made you say that. i agree with you thou, he jus a regular rapper from the south. i respect that he keeping it real thou

It was this wack shit niggas no this shit sucks more than onepunch lips
    edited October 2011
    Monizzle= Mopussy

the bolded is something Mrs.Jr never gets......spends all day dreaming bout Drake in a two piece....fruit cake ass bahamian...you the first gay rasta...
    edited October 2011
    the bolded is something Mrs.Jr never gets......spends all day dreaming bout Drake in a two piece....fruit cake ass bahamian...you the first gay rasta...

Bro you envy me because you want to be me first take some enzymes so you can be on my level bitch niggggga
  • thewave19thewave19 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited October 2011

It was this wack shit niggas no this shit sucks more than onepunch lips

hhahahaha

child plz u ugly lookin mofo
    edited October 2011
    thewave19 wrote: »
    hhahahaha

child plz u ugly lookin mofo

Yea Grit looks like Big Bear either way fuck you nigga
    edited October 2011
    Bro you envy me because you want to be me first take some enzymes so you can be on my level bitch niggggga

i don't stoop to your level...you're beneath me...like shit in the toilet bowl...you a square fag....you prolly still sleep in pajamas with the feet on the bottom...ol sponge bob ass cracker...you should take a whole bottle of sleeping pils and a whole bottle of nodoz at the same time..