Yay or Nay: Circumcision.

Options

Comments

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Show me a consenus of doctors who agree with that i would agree. That is a myth that has been going around forever, it's never been proven factual.

honey i could care less if you agree lol. it is what it is. do ur reseach and you'll see yourself. there's a reason why most people prefer it. if you don't good for you but dont sit here saying females should be circumsized when that statement lacks any and all sense lol
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    neither is cutting your toenails or washing your hair. does that mean I shouldnt do it either?

of course not.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    There is a huuuuuuge misconception that uncircumcised members are dirtier and more susceptible to diseases. Circumcision is an archaic and unnecessary act.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    honey i could care less if you agree lol. it is what it is. do ur reseach and you'll see yourself. there's a reason why most people prefer it. if you don't good for you but dont sit here saying females should be circumsized when that statement lacks any and all sense lol

Most people, let me guess, you got this fact the same place where you get those other facts. I understand the aesthetic purpose of it in your eyes, but don't use that most people excuse, maybe in your ethnocentric point of view. There are alot of cultures who don't practice circrumsizion, so let's no pass it off as the norm.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? are offended like a ? in this thread
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

yeah they are. It's a sensitive subject.
  • usmarin3
    edited May 2010
    Options

I'm personally not offended because it doesn't affect me, i just don't like false information being passed off as fact, especially by armchair doctors.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i'm not circumcized and i've never had any complaints
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You gotta love how women talk about how nasty an uncut ? is when chicks bleed out of their ? , have discharge just because, yeast infection, and odor as normal occurrences. Explain to me the difference between a couch that has all of that going on and is acceptable for a man to eat & ? and a ? that is uncut & properly cleaned??? And before anyone ask me, YES I am cut!!! I'm just making a point of how ridiculous it is for women to talk about infections, appearance & ? like that when it's considered normal/ok for their ? to smell, ooooz discharge, & sometimes look like it's been disfigured by a stick of dynamite. LMBAO!!!
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options

Nah. Not at all. I just prefer that old wives tales not be passed down as fact. If you've ever seen The Invention of Lying, it's kind of like that. People believe all kinds of misguided stuff that people put out there due to a lack of basic understanding of what's real.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well glad u never had a prob with ur uncut ? . but dont be mad cuz other people prefer a circumsized ? lol.

and ummm sorry but what a ? ignorant comparison you're making. they are completely different.

like steevie said circumsisions are done on INFANTS using anasthetic for religious and/or medical purposes. uncut ? are more likely to be ? , and more likely to get cancer and STDs, infections, etc. thats why people do it, not just for aesthetic reasons.

meanwhile while female circumsisions are also known as MUTILATION and are done to girls using no anasthetic. the purpose for this is to eliminate any pleasure a woman can get from sex. females need their ? to protect their ? . men's ? serves no purpose and again has higher risks medically which is why its been commonly removed for centuries. maybe YOU should read up on it.

false, false, and not if you know how to use soap and water
  • Sun God
    Sun God Members Posts: 367
    edited May 2010
    Options
    WTF!!!!!!! LMFAO! I literally LOL'd

How can you not know you're sucking an uncut ? ... them ? must be virgins or retards

There's a considerable amount of excess skin and you can definitely tell/see/feel the difference
    When its hard the skin automatically rolls back and on the head ? if I know I laugh each time I hear it but you right I havent heard it in a min.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    great! In that case, yeah, chicks dig a long and smooth shaft with a clean head.

Though i have met chicks who are into the pig in the blanket.

lol... ........... ... .
  • usmarin3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    You gotta love how women talk about how nasty an uncut ? is when chicks bleed out of their ? , have discharge just because, yeast infection, and odor as normal occurrences. Explain to me the difference between a couch that has all of that going on and is acceptable for a man to eat & ? and a ? that is uncut & properly cleaned??? And before anyone ask me, YES I am cut!!! I'm just making a point of how ridiculous it is for women to talk about infections, appearance & ? like that when it's considered normal/ok for their ? to smell, ooooz discharge, & sometimes look like it's been disfigured by a stick of dynamite. LMBAO!!!

Lets see how long they ignore this, these ? have a whole section to try and supress their stench, discharge, and bleeding.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm personally not offended because it doesn't affect me, i just don't like false information being passed off as fact, especially by armchair doctors.

bruh what difference does it make if people believe all the rumors about being uncut

I ain't never heard a ? complaining that a chick passed him up cause he wasn't circumsized

I don't pay attention to what females claim they "prefer" anyways cause most times it's all just a front

my son getting cut tho
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Most people, let me guess, you got this fact the same place where you get those other facts. I understand the aesthetic purpose of it in your eyes, but don't use that most people excuse, maybe in your ethnocentric point of view. There are alot of cultures who don't practice circrumsizion, so let's no pass it off as the norm.

I never said it was the norm because it's definitely not. Way more people are uncircumsized in the world than circumsized. But in most developed countries and in America (which is what I was referring to since thats where we are... I'm in no way ethnocentric) it's quite common and usually preferred.

Why the hell are you so mad? lmao damn i never knew ? got so sensitive about their ? .
    listen i aint gonna argue with u lls... all i was saying is do not make urself look like an idiot by comparing this to mutilating someone's ? . more power to u & ur ? .

@ killa yes its unnecessary but the ? itself is also unncessary. if circumsisions were completely pointless and archaic like you are saying then it wouldn't be the most common operation in the country.
    Also there wouldn't be grown ass men with uncut ? willing to take risks to get an adult circumsion. I've never heard a circumsized guy say damn I wish I was never circumsized lol.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "? say get her some shoes...and I replied all you gettin is a big ? thats circumcised."
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    AK, the comparison to female circumcision IS a valid one.

Female circumcision takes place predominately in Asia and Africa, and it's usually for religious, cultural, or other "non-therapeutic reasons". The main issue that people have with it is that it doesn't allow for the women/girls to consent to it (which nobody would, really). And I'm talking about Type I female circumcision btw....which is the most comparable to it's male counterpart.

I'm not saying it's right, but neither is male circumcision. It's just more common place.
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yay..............
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options

yep definitely lol i had no idea ? with uncut ? were so defensive about it. most guys i know that are uncut hate it and wish they were cut and most chicks i know prefer circumsized ? . but then again im just an armchair doctor what do i know.
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I never said it was the norm because it's definitely not. Way more people are uncircumsized in the world than circumsized. But in most developed countries and in America (which is what I was referring to since thats where we are... I'm in no way ethnocentric) it's quite common and usually preferred.

Why the hell are you so mad? lmao damn i never knew ? got so sensitive about their ? .
    listen i aint gonna argue with u lls... all i was saying is do not make urself look like an idiot by comparing this to mutilating someone's ? . more power to u & ur ? .

@ killa yes its unnecessary but the ? itself is also unncessary. if circumsisions were completely pointless and archaic like you are saying then it wouldn't be the most common operation in the country.
    Also there wouldn't be grown ass men with uncut ? willing to take risks to get an adult circumsion. I've never heard a circumsized guy say damn I wish I was never circumsized lol.

And I have never heard of a guy who was uncircumcized who later chose to get himself cut. I know a dude who has scarring from a botched operation and that's more common than you'd want it to be. Not at all COMMON, but not as rare as one would hope.
  • usmarin3
    edited May 2010
    Options

No you weren't, don't evade the fact you were spreading false info about stds and hygene. I love how you forgot that part!
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    AK, the comparison to female circumcision IS a valid one.

Female circumcision takes place predominately in Asia and Africa, and it's usually for religious, cultural, or other "non-therapeutic reasons". The main issue that people have with it is that it doesn't allow for the women/girls to consent to it (which nobody would, really). And I'm talking about Type I female circumcision btw....which is the most comparable to it's male counterpart.

I'm not saying it's right, but neither is male circumcision. It's just more common place.
    wow well im in no way an expert but what I know about female circumsisions is it's considered inhumane mutilation and it's being banned in most countries where they take place. like i said in my other post females actually need their ? for protection and sexual stimulation. "circumsizing" anyone past the age of an infant is cruel especially when no anasthetic is used. so saying women should be circumsized just because you have an uncut ? and are mad people don't like uncut ? is really childish.
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I understand your position, but the truth is that if you line up 1000 women & ask them if they prefer uncut or cut or if it doesn't matter I'm willing to bet that 90% or more would say that they prefer cut. It's all because they are either or both misinformed and/or superficial. The facts are that if almost any part of the human body is left improperly cleaned or uncleaned it is subject to infection & odor. With that said it takes a nasty ? to not clean their ? or ? properly or be unaware of an odor coming from that area. Most doctors now-a-days say that circumcision is totally unnecessary when having to do with health. It's more cosmetic than anything else. And again for those waiting to cry "you must not be circumcised"..........I AM!!!
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    And I have never heard of a guy who was uncircumcized who later chose to get himself cut. I know a dude who has scarring from a botched operation and that's more common than you'd want it to be. Not at all COMMON, but not as rare as one would hope.
    My girlfriend just told me about someone she was seeing the other day who was about to get the adult circumsision surgery despite the huge risks. It's definitely rare but it happens. All I meant by that is that most people do prefer to be cut. If you don't then that's great.
    No you weren't, don't evade the fact you were spreading false info about stds and hygene. I love how you forgot that part!
    LOL that is not spreading false info. Look up circumsision and you will see medical information about that for yourself. I doubt most uncut guys have medical issues because of this, but the CHANCES are higher is what I said. I simply don't have time to debate you about ? anymore so I'm done but if you're that upset about it, go read up on it. i didn't just make that up I have heard it many times from reliable sources. Just like I have heard other things make you more suseptible to infections and cancer and such... doesn't mean you will get them just means it increases your chances. Maybe u need to go get your uncut ? sucked so you can calm down a little.