Random wrestling thoughts thread

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
I still remember being at the event when Jericho debuted in WWF...it was only like my 3rd wrestling event I'd ever been to (I went as a lil kid with my cousin to a house show when Undertaker beat Yokozuna in a casket match and the other was a WWF event when the Insane Clown Posse was there wrestling as The Oddities). ? was crazy, I was only like 12 at the time but I was a huge Rock fan at the time and I remember booing Jericho when he came out lol.
The Arena H.O.F.- quit sleepin and drop your nominations.

i-got-that-piff@hotmail.com
Email

I might catch flak for this but...

Macho Man/King promos >>> Warrior promos

Edit for example.

Most insane promo EVER

Double edit for....more insanity. This ? was in 1983...i wasn't even alive when Macho Man was already certifiable...."Think of your dad, man...being dead...THINK OF YOUR DAD BEING DEAD, JERRY LAWLER!".

Randy Savage & Jerry Lawler talk about their upcoming tag match

Well you're gonna be disappointed. WWE has only had a hip hop theme a couple of occasions and it's always been overly popish ? or some wack WWE made ? . WWE's base Audience is very anti hip hop (which i think played a big part in the John Cena hate) and WWE knows this.

yeah i kno but damn the only rap themes i remember is
WM 2000
NWO 2004
Summerslam 06 I think
NWO 2010
X Marks YOUR Spot

Macho man is the Original Epic Beard Man.....He always gave off that crazy Vietnam vet vibe...

Chris Jericho's Debut

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was just about to make a thread like this...because i'm still 2 weeks behind (about to watch Extremem Rules) and I don't have ? current to talk about :(
  • 1eyejonny
    1eyejonny Members Posts: 42
    edited May 2010
    Options
    coppy and paste lookin ass
  • RETARDED_JUICE_MAYNE
    RETARDED_JUICE_MAYNE Members Posts: 1
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Can you direct me to the thread on this site where I can find The Arena H.O.F.? I think I'd like to drop my nominations.

? .
  • 1eyejonny
    1eyejonny Members Posts: 42
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? u clearly got this from *EXPLICITIVE*
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nobody cares where i got it from ...r anddom thoughts thread ? !
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hbk music went hard as ? .. sherri did a good job making that sexy voice
  • KillaCham
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1eyejonny wrote: »
    coppy and paste lookin ass
    Lmao, ? ? . Y'all need to come back. :(

EDIT: Damn, that ? actually copied the entire first post lol.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dana White seems to be done with the Kimbo Slice experiment. "That's probably Kimbo's last fight in the UFC," White said last night after Slice lost to Matt Mitrione. However, the UFC president did admit that his first impression of Kimbo had been wrong.

"I didn't know Kimbo," White said. "I just knew what I saw. The first time I ever met him, I said, 'This is going to be an interesting meeting with all the [expletive] I've said about this guy over the past two years.' He came in, and he couldn't be a nicer guy. He took this serious, he trained, went after it."

Despite the likely release, White said the release will not be because of Kimbo the person. "I said that I have a lot of respect for Kimbo and how he's handled this whole thing – a lot of trash-talking for a couple of years, by me," White said. "He took me up on my challenge. He came in to 'The Ultimate Fighter,' and tonight he got beat by Matt Mitrione. Mitrione was 1-0, and he came in and took Kimbo out tonight. I've got nothing but respect for Kimbo. I like him as a person. He carried himself really well."
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dana White seems to be done with the Kimbo Slice experiment. "That's probably Kimbo's last fight in the UFC," White said last night after Slice lost to Matt Mitrione. However, the UFC president did admit that his first impression of Kimbo had been wrong.

"I didn't know Kimbo," White said. "I just knew what I saw. The first time I ever met him, I said, 'This is going to be an interesting meeting with all the [expletive] I've said about this guy over the past two years.' He came in, and he couldn't be a nicer guy. He took this serious, he trained, went after it."

Despite the likely release, White said the release will not be because of Kimbo the person. "I said that I have a lot of respect for Kimbo and how he's handled this whole thing – a lot of trash-talking for a couple of years, by me," White said. "He took me up on my challenge. He came in to 'The Ultimate Fighter,' and tonight he got beat by Matt Mitrione. Mitrione was 1-0, and he came in and took Kimbo out tonight. I've got nothing but respect for Kimbo. I like him as a person. He carried himself really well."

figured as much. With Dana, you go on a losing streak, 0-2, 0-3; he'll hit you with the Vince voice......YOOUUUU'RRREEE FFIIRRREEEDDDD!!!!!

Can't say he didn't give Kimbo a chance. He wanted to see if he could draw a dime out of him; but he stood to his business model and only wants guys who can truly fight. Kimbo is only a stand up fighter and probably too set in his ways to learn a ground game, which will hurt him for the rest of his career. He should have went into boxing, he'll have a better chance of success.
  • KillaCham
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sheamus' character >>>

EXCUSE ME!!!!
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if somebody told me 4-7 years ago, id miss an episode of raw and totally not give a ? , ida been like ? please..

sadly its reached dat point, ? is pretty wacc right now..
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if somebody told me 4-7 years ago, id miss an episode of raw and totally not give a ? , ida been like ? please..

sadly its reached dat point, ? is pretty wacc right now..
    sadly, I agree; my interest has been piqued recently only due to the return of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE bret "the hitman" hart - I only wish he could still ccompete
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hbk music went hard as ? .. sherri did a good job making that sexy voice

? who who sang that song so i can download it as my ringtone
  • KillaCham
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why does Christian's mouth bleed in every.single.match???
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    ? who who sang that song so i can download it as my ringtone

shawn michaels sang that hisself
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    edited May 2010
    Options
    killacham. wrote: »
    why does christian's mouth bleed in every.single.match???
    lupussssssssssss
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Here's a random thought, and I'm pretty sure most of you have thought and wondered about this yourselves, but WTF is Darren Young?

Is he black, white, mixed........what?

His skin complexion is the most oddest in wrestling next to the Missing Link and The Amazon from the Pro Wrestling Nintendo game.
  • KillaCham
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • KillaCham
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Here's a random thought, and I'm pretty sure most of you have thought and wondered about this yourselves, but WTF is Darren Young?

Is he black, white, mixed........what?

His skin complexion is the most oddest in wrestling next to the Missing Link and The Amazon from the Pro Wrestling Nintendo game.
    LOL he looks a french troll doll with a tan???
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It hurts me to see ya ? still watch the disgrace called the wwe, cmon son .. As a kid there was nothing greater due in part because the attitude era had that exactly attitude. If its fake its fake, but those characters man clasic. Wwe now sucks nuts .. My ? move on.

Jericho debut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    shawn michaels sang that hisself

that must of went 5 times platinum or something
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It hurts me to see ya ? still watch the disgrace called the wwe, cmon son .. As a kid there was nothing greater due in part because the attitude era had that exactly attitude. If its fake its fake, but those characters man clasic. Wwe now sucks nuts .. My ? move on.

Jericho debut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

maybe you should move on past the attitude era
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Batista current character is entertaining as hell

Drew McIntyre's theme >>>>>>

Sheamus is quickly becoming one of my favorites. When he beats someone down, You actually can believe it.

Kofi is trash

Jack Swaggah could very well be the next Kurt Angle. If only they stop jobbing him out like a little ?

CM Punk is the best heel right now.

HHH needs to stay away

I miss Shawn Michaels
  • KillaCham
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Batista current character is entertaining as hell

Drew McIntyre's theme >>>>>>

Sheamus is quickly becoming one of my favorites. When he beats someone down, You actually can believe it.

Kofi is trash

Jack Swaggah could very well be the next Kurt Angle. If only they stop jobbing him out like a little ?

CM Punk is the best heel right now.

HHH needs to stay away

I miss Shawn Michaels
    Word. Too bad we supposedly won't be seeing it anymore.

Word

WORD. Sheamus >>>

Blasphemy

Ehh...he has ways to go but I could see it.

Yes.

Wouldn't mind that

HBK :'(
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maybe you should move on past the attitude era

the past is all the wee has to offer, if you around the same age as me you know that "wwf" was at its prime