old battle 2

Options
somenerve
somenerve Members Posts: 4
edited June 2010 in Roc Tha Mic
some nerve, you go some nerve going against the box cutter perp
you ain't heard? i swerve with a ghetto verve on those who trespass on my turf
you don't deserve the time it takes to type out this rhyme, but in a good state of mind, so i'll spit a few lines
and regonize your pitiful existence, even if it's for a few seconds, who you dissin?
did you not listen? you should've gone around askin, before you started blastin
cuz im the strong bashin, tongue lashin, muthafukkin equivalent of kenshin, with my samurai sword slicin
mc dicin', only suckin you gettin is from your dyson, ugly muthafukka with your head lice 'n' looks like mike tyson
you picked the wrong fight son, too late to concede, let's see where this leads
i stack chips, you can refer to me as mr. pringle, you ain't never had no puzzy, so they call you mr. single
and im down at La Casa Bigbeat, you down at the club, hopin to bump into a ? freak, on the chance she brushes against your dikk
? pathetic and you ain't even seein a fraction of the action im mackin, b!tches love my jawbreaker cuz it's everlastin
bring 10 guns to your doorstep, that's one gat for every finger you used to write this rap
get run over, this a mack truck, you dumb fukk, dont count on luck
you got stuck on your own ego, thinkin you could go against the pharoah of the hip-hop world
you never heard of again, your ? friends askin where you went, prayin that you in heaven
and im so impervious, show up in a bullet proof vest at your funeral service, with 2 mac 10's to make this a family reunion
BRAAAPPP

Boo hoo hoo another dude cryin over some nerve’s opinion and attitude
See my name is it’s a motto it’s my slogon
I just go at whoever and what I feel is chosen so there’s no discrimination, all just freedom of speech, but with persuasion
I know all of you are welcome this party is an open invitation
You can say what you’re sayin, funny here comes another one
Some other one with a mach 10 and other weapons just flappin bout some nerve’s demise, come on dog no death coming my way, just a next man threatening, but S. still here
Another student sayin you’re creatin my funeral, let’s be real
These idle threats seem like lack of content, and display no skills I can admit though some dissin you did…I giggled a bit
Take it easy man, no threats, I ain’t talk about your death yet
I’m just one lyrical kat, diggin myself and my raps, regardless of your opinion I ain’t givin in
Oh and for just a second we can touch on your accusations about my ? , it’s cool pick up a copy of Maxim then you can see what type I’m hittin and why I got standards and won’t mess with what a dude like you may call a ten
It took you a minute to respond to this thread, guess you found a dictionary or bit someone else’s mix tape or may be you locked in the pen got limited internet access, can’t say I understand
Either Ither way it’s been fun we can do this all day
Somenerve got another one to step up their game, I’m hear to entertain, the line that was crazy was “2 mac 10’s to make this a family reunion” other than that personally I expected better
It’s cool always room for a second chance,
I’m sure others won’t be as disappointed as Some was at what you posted

Boo hoo hoo another dude cryin over some nerve’s opinion and attitude
See my name is it’s a motto it’s my slogon
I just go at whoever and what I feel is chosen so there’s no discrimination, all just freedom of speech, but with persuasion
I know all of you are welcome this party is an open invitation
You can say what you’re sayin, funny here comes another one
Some other one with a mach 10 and other weapons just flappin bout some nerve’s demise, come on dog no death coming my way, just a next man threatening, but S. still here
Another student sayin you’re creatin my funeral, let’s be real
These idle threats seem like lack of content, and display no skills
I can admit though some dissin you did…I giggled a bit
Take it easy man, no threats, I ain’t talk about your death yet
I’m just one lyrical kat, diggin myself and my raps, regardless of your opinion, I'm still comin, I ain’t givin in
Oh and for just a second we can touch on your accusations about my *****es, it’s cool pick up a copy of Maxim then you can see what type I’m hittin and why I got standards and won’t mess with what a dude like you may call a ten
It took you a minute to respond to this thread, guess you found a dictionary or bit someone else’s mix tape or may be you locked in the pen got limited internet access, can’t say I understand
Either Ither way it’s been fun we can do this all day
Somenerve got another one to step up their game, I’m hear to entertain, the line that was crazy was “2 mac 10’s to make this a family reunion” other than that personally I expected better little more show of talent
It’s cool always room for a second chance,
I’m sure others won’t be as disappointed as Some been by a post supposed to create my end...just the beginning, reason to keep spittin

Comments

• Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The structure of these verses are so bad that it literally gave me a headache. You have some ok punches but diggin' for them ? underneath all the titangraphs is harder than R. Kelly at a Miley Cyrus concert. You don't have to pack in all your punchlines into 1 line, and you don't have to post EVERY line of EVERY verse. It would be best to make a thread for each verse and structure it in a way that's legible for all involved to read it. I feel like I need to decipher coded language when reading through some of this ? and that's the last thing you want your reader to do.