Options
2»

Comments

• Mr. Speed de la CP
    Mr. Speed de la CP Members Posts: 9
    edited October 2011
    Options
    duckmanpig wrote: »
    no. I got nothing really I like about 90% of the world arent gonna pay attention you anymore

LOL If 10% actually does, shoot, that's still more than most people can get. I think you may be overestimating my pull in the world LOL
  • Mr. Speed de la CP
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? was wack son.

Why? I really want to understand what your reasoning behind your comment is. I mean, saying something like that then leaving it at that is akin to saying "Religion is evil," then walking away to talk about fluffy kittens LOL
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    duckmanpig wrote: »
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH In what way? your lyrics are wack, the beat is annoying (? hate high pitch soul samples)

About the most biggest piece of ? I've heard. I've been touted as the best lyricist on the IC by a couple of folks.. ? outta here. I just made a thread for trolls not real fans lol
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    decent track def could be way better tho ... lyrics and beat is good just needs to be executed better .... beat sounds real distorted almost to the point where it sounds like you got two seperate samples layered on top of each other but one of them should of been muted out @ certain points to avoid the collage ....

but decent track man just work on tightening it up and actually saying more in ya bars .... not saying more ? but actually saying something in them bars ....... creating a topic and sticking to it etc.....

I dont know.. I think Allhiphop is the only place where the criticism is heard heavy on any rapper that isnt Jay, Kanye, Drake, etc.... I mean, lyrically? The ? is crazy. Never had no one hate on that until here. There is a topic here, I dont know if you actually listened. Destined? I'm destined to be great. Instead of boasting about my "swag" making me Destined to be great, I give narratives in each verse to describe me and what I'm about(verse 1), my theories and what Im fighting against(verse 2), and my personal struggle to be here and succeed, to fill my DESTINY(verse 3). The Ali samples build the tone for highlighting the destiny even more so.

As far as quality? It's not mastered true, but listen to WTT and J Cole's album, I can hear ? punches, bad breath control, even some messed up lyrics.... The beat to my mind is perfect because it's distorted a bit and doesnt sound like many beats out now, which all follow the formula, which is why Speed is one of the best producers coming up and True... well, that ? is the future.
  • Mr. Speed de la CP
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well, damn LOL
    This thread kinda died out after the Taylor Swift guy left. See what you did, True? LOL
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well, damn LOL
    This thread kinda died out after the Taylor Swift guy left. See what you did, True? LOL

Lets bring it back to life.. What the haters got to say now

http://toosickmuzik.com/wp/?tag=true-?
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No hate huh for Original Kings
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    smh at this being moved here.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    smh at this being moved here.

They moved this ? ?? What the ? . Hating ass allhiphop.
  • Mr. Speed de la CP
    edited October 2011
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    They moved this ? ?? What the ? . Hating ass allhiphop.

LLS. IDK why they moved it, though. I guess because it's more audio than...hell, I really don't know
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hate the fact this ? is moved.

Soul Revival 11.3.11 3 Days Away
  • A.Roze
    A.Roze Members Posts: 20
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Pretty tight.
    Man ppl always gonna hate on this type of music. Its the way of the world. They say they are diff and individuals, but soon as u step outta line and actually do something diff, everybody got somethin to say. Cuz its so easy for them to feel like they're right. Cuz the world tells them they are.
    Anyway nice track man. Keep droppin.

-A.Roze
    http://www.soundclick.com/metacinema
  • TrueGodHS
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A.Roze wrote: »
    Pretty tight.
    Man ppl always gonna hate on this type of music. Its the way of the world. They say they are diff and individuals, but soon as u step outta line and actually do something diff, everybody got somethin to say. Cuz its so easy for them to feel like they're right. Cuz the world tells them they are.

-A.Roze

Appreciate it. Thats just one gem on the album
  • TrueGodHS
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A.Roze wrote: »
    Pretty tight.

-A.Roze

Be sure to purchase this classic on Itunes now!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/soul-revival/id477485365