REAL TALK, as the number one TNA fan on the OTTB (or top 3 at least) I can't ...

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited October 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
? with the product no more. They had their chance with Bobby Roode.. they had their chance to do something with their "Global " title which became a TV title once Hogan came... ? Hogan, I'm done. At least WWE doesnt have Trash Cena running the politics on that show. But WWE still sucks also so ? all this. It's back to the video games for me. This is ? .

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    been feeling this way for a couple years now.

im now a casual internet follower. i rarely watch the ? from both sides now. so all I can now talk about is how the ? used to be after reading and also peeking in on a show or two. ? is just disgusting, but after reading what Hogan said about Roode and many other TNA originals in that interview and then seeing how it played out at BFG, then reading that he lobbied to have the title match finish changed.........im done.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    TNA is really ? up if King is giving up on them

Hogan is the last person who should be evaluating talent
    Look at the performers who Hogan thought was main event guys like Ed Leslie, Tiny Lister and a bunch of other people that turned out to be nothing
    Take a look at the people he thought wasnt going to amount to nothing, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit, Steve Austin and Eddie Guerro.

Until the Carters realize their the bosses and start acting like it then TNA will never get better
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if cena ran the politics tho, i think roode woulda gotten it..
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options

Look at the performers who Hogan thought was main event guys like Ed Leslie, Tiny Lister and a bunch of other people that turned out to be nothing
    Take a look at the people he thought wasnt going to amount to nothing, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit, Steve Austin and Eddie Guerro.

Until the Carters realize their the bosses and start acting like it then TNA will never get better

lmao please tell me you're jokin over just exaggerating or some ?
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

LOL at hogan being the jay-z of wrestling. But honestly, I wanted so much more for tna, it has been a let down. But what about pro wrestling hasn't in the last 5 years or so.
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited October 2011
    Options
    1360592.JPEG..............
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    They had a total of 6 minutes of wrestling tonight. Including a 40 minute promo lol smh