Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Release Date

Options
joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in IllGaming
Konami has announced a date for the collected adventures of Solid Snake.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will hit PS3 and Xbox 360 on February 3rd 2012, Konami announced today.

The Collection includes Metal Gear Solids 2, 3 and Peace Walker, as well as Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 (the series' origins). We still can't believe that the original Metal Gear Solid isn't on there. You'll be able to play Peace Walker on either PSP or PS3 with the same save.

If you buy the limited Ultimate HD Collection, though, which is available for PS3 only, you'll also get a code to download the original MGS from PSN - and Metal Gear Solid 4 is included, too.

There is no date yet for the planned PS Vita release.

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this is coming out on november 8th in the US...

i think the euro version got delayed.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Peace Walker will have you addicted.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wonder if the first mtal gear is the msx version becaue the first metal gear sucked.....and they need to bring Twin Snakes back as well (metal gear solid 1 for game cube) because MGS 1 is just to dated now
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Msg1 >>>>>>msg2
    Also twin snakes was for ? .
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I might just pick up the Vita Version... I can finally play MGS3 at work
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Im copin for sure
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hold up this ? coming out for 360 too? Damn I was just about to cop a PS3 for Christmas too. ? it I might as well cop it anyways and get this one for PS3 and cop 4 while I'm there
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    Msg1 >>>>>>msg2
    Also twin snakes was for ? .

False! Twin Snakes was just MGS1 just with some MGS2 elements
  • W!Z G
    W!Z G Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Hold up this ? coming out for 360 too? Damn I was just about to cop a PS3 for Christmas too. ? it I might as well cop it anyways and get this one for PS3 and cop 4 while I'm there

Just cop the limited edition it comes with all the metal gears
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    W!Z G wrote: »
    Just cop the limited edition it comes with all the metal gears

I heard about that, when that drop?

EDIT: NVM that joint still come out November 8th. Ima have to wait a while and cop that joint for the PS3. BTW it's only delayed for the European market

EDIT to the EDIT: Wait! It's a limited edition that I won't be able to get on release. I'll prolly still have to pick 4 up in the stores. smh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yo how long it gonna take for that xbox metal gear solid to come out?
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    Yo how long it gonna take for that xbox metal gear solid to come out?

All I keep seeing is the November 8th release date for both systems and that the European release date is what got pushed back to February. If that's the case I might have to cop that limited edition off of Ebay or piece it together or some ish
  • XIII
    XIII Members Posts: 631
    edited October 2011
    Options
    people sleeping on peace walker. has a ridiculous amount of ? to do. the only slight is, its on sony's aging portable. i wouldn't mind playing it on the big screen
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    All I keep seeing is the November 8th release date for both systems and that the European release date is what got pushed back to February. If that's the case I might have to cop that limited edition off of Ebay or piece it together or some ish

Lol @ the release date for metal gear rising on wikipedia being December 31,2012
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    XIII wrote: »
    people sleeping on peace walker. has a ridiculous amount of ? to do. the only slight is, its on sony's aging portable. i wouldn't mind playing it on the big screen

I never got the chance to play it cuz my psp was stolen... So I'm excited
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    XIII wrote: »

Out of all the Metal Gears games Peace Walker is easily the deepest one. You can do 40-50 hours purely on the main missions and that isn't even touching the Extra and Outer Ops along with all the items, camo, weapons, vehicles and soldiers you can collect (I managed to complete all 161 missions within 159 hours). Everyone is banging on about 2 and 3 when really Peace Walker should be the one people should be most excited about, especially if they didn't play it on the PSP.
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yeah im coppin off the fact that i missed peacewalker smh my psp analog stick is messed up so this is wassup