Official 90s X-Men Cartoon Thread

Options

Comments

• MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Umm I don't think I ever missed an episode..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I stopped watching when they switched the drawings up
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol at wolverine being the drake of the xmen lol and they both canadian

I was so over that love triangle..

Rogue was my girl. Her and Gambit were wayyy more interesting..
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options
    who the ? didn't watch this show. Like asking if anybody has seen friday, or rode a bike.

Nonetheless that ? was pure ? . But:

They never let wolverine hit anything living with his claws, he only connected w/robots the entire series. Thats some ? .

? jean grey and her weak ass telepathy.

? cyclops for screaming "jean" every time she fainted from doing some simple ? , which was every episode. That ? couldn't lift an eraser without going into cardiac shock, and right on cue here come cyclops simple ass w/wolverine right behind him.

? all the times wolverine was on some marvin's room ? about that ? . Ol drake ass ? .

? storm overdramatic ass for calling on goddesses to open coke cans and ? .

magneto/sinister/apocalypse was all g's.

how you gonna not let wolverine cut anybody but sabretooth rip his guts out in deadly reunions?

? cyclops in general.

co-sign this
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wolverine was all ? up in the head

was a simp for jean
    loved yuriko/lady deathstrike
    had storm in some other storyline
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who the ? didn't watch this show. Like asking if anybody has seen Friday, or rode a bike.

They never let Wolverine hit anything living with his claws, he only connected w/robots the entire series. Thats some ? .

? Jean Grey and her weak ass telepathy.

? Cyclops for screaming "JEAN" every time she fainted from doing some simple ? , which was every episode. That ? couldn't lift an eraser without going into cardiac shock, and right on cue here come Cyclops simple ass w/Wolverine right behind him.

? all the times Wolverine was on some Marvin's Room ? about that ? . Ol Drake ass ? .

? Storm overdramatic ass for calling on goddesses to open coke cans and ? .

Magneto/Sinister/Apocalypse was all g's.

How you gonna not let Wolverine cut anybody but Sabretooth rip his guts out in Deadly Reunions?

? Cyclops in general.
    ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Wolverine majority of the time when fighting major villians always was talking ? but was always getting his ass kicked..
    yeah ...usually he would get knoced out of the fight by lie one punch
    thought I was the only one that noticed the art drop off a bit...I think thats from bugdet cuts
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I've been looking for this

Morph ? with Wolverine's mind lol. ? he made wolverine look like ? here lmao
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

Lmaooooo damn thats embarrasing
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Xmen with the ill intro yo

I always thought I would hear that ? on somebody's track...

? , I heard transformers theme on a track before and that ? was hard...

Hell yea I agree with T/S...Cyclops was a ? ass do gooder

I couldn't stand Cyclops...the type of mutant see you smoking a blunt and tries to vaporize that ? because it's illegal

While Wolverine would get it in with you, don't listen to whatever the ? you gotta say and might just snatch ya girl if ya slipping

Wolverine is my dude yo...in my eyes Wolverine was always a black dude with bleached skin...

Yea but GOAT show though

that would probably be gambit more than it was wolverine. and no black dude would ever stress over jean gray like that. lol (or would he)

I remember when cyclops had left morph and beast behind with the sentinels and wolverine sucker punched cyclops in the stomach for that.

But if you re watch that, cyclops took out damn near like 10 sentinels by him self while wolverine was just getting thrown around half the time. lol
    and I know it had to ? cyclops to leave morph and beast behind while saving wolverine and the rest of the crew. I think cyclops was a necessary ? and goody-two shoes for the team. Cause wolverine would have gotten everybody killed a long time ago. lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

That was like the last 2 episodes lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    who the ? didn't watch this show. Like asking if anybody has seen friday, or rode a bike.

They never let wolverine hit anything living with his claws, he only connected w/robots the entire series. Thats some ? .

? jean grey and her weak ass telepathy.

? cyclops for screaming "jean" every time she fainted from doing some simple ? , which was every episode. That ? couldn't lift an eraser without going into cardiac shock, and right on cue here come cyclops simple ass w/wolverine right behind him.

? all the times wolverine was on some marvin's room ? about that ? . Ol drake ass ? .

? storm overdramatic ass for calling on goddesses to open coke cans and ? .

Magneto/sinister/apocalypse was all g's.

How you gonna not let wolverine cut anybody but sabretooth rip his guts out in deadly reunions?

? cyclops in general.

dead!.............................

tumblr_ln03amgtk31qfjbhyo1_500.gif
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

lmfaoo straight ? wolverine
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cyclops is the wackest serious superhero of all time
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mutant ? lol

Man I swear x-men had so many cheesy moments and i loved it lmao
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    FOX held it down with superhero cartoons, though.

Between X-Men, the Spider-Man series (GOAT one was on FOX), and B:TAS, FOX killed that whole market. Only Cartoon network could keep up, and that's cause they grabbed DBZ when it was on the rise.

For everyone beefing about why Logan never slashed anyone, it was cause FOX had to censor ALL that ? . They couldn't even say "dead" "killed" or "die". It always had to be on some ol "destroy" type ? . So, all Logan could rip up were robots.

Even still X-Men had to be the most grown-up animated cartoon ever. ? was literally a soap opera.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Batman TES the GOAT...X-Men not far behind at all...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My favorite 90's cartoon
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Batman TES the GOAT...X-Men not far behind at all...

co-sign this
  • Big_Ev
    Big_Ev Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote:

Damn I forgot about this...Morph ? Wolverine's head all up
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    i remember when the sentinels first popped up ? were ? up the xmen then them ? became trash
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "They are as far beyond you as I am above them" Apocalypse to after revealing himself to mutant hating creed
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually have the entire seasons on my computer, ? took me days to download
  • The Entrepreneur
    The Entrepreneur Members Posts: 689
    Options
    Yeah X-men is my goat cartoon, the last episode of like season 1 was the best part too me when they were fighting master mold in that cave. I love that scene when Wolverine locks Gambit out of the room with all those sentinels and they just show the lights flashing from there beams and you see wolverine working all them in between flashes. Too me the action was better in this episode than all of the X men movies. I don't see what's so hard about putting the X-men in New York City with 100,000 Sentinels in a movie. They do it in transformers with all those robots, I promise that movie would be goat super hero movie. The problem with the movie is they try to match x-men vs. villian in a one on one. The X-men were a team and also some of there powers can't be displayed properly cause it's always vs other mutants. Like Wolverine vs. Magneto is not a good look on the big screen but seeing Wolverine vs countless sentinels will never get old and that goes to all the X-men we could really see each charater using there powers in a productive way. In X3 kitty vs Jugguarnt was the low point for me, a disgrace.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    lmao... *remembers the apocolypse quotes thread*

"i lied..."

lol

Man Apocalypse was hilarious lol

"I Lied" LMAO

Lmao @ you shall pay for your hubris, I turned to my brother and was like "did he curse?"
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    c1up wrote:
    b*braze wrote: »
    lmao... *remembers the apocolypse quotes thread*

"i lied..."

lol

Man Apocalypse was hilarious lol

"I Lied" LMAO

Lmao @ you shall pay for your hubris, I turned to my brother and was like "did he curse?"

apocalypse was handing out ether to mutants and humans left and right