Major, major spoiler from tna impact wrestling taping in macon, ga

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited October 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
MAJOR, MAJOR SPOILER FROM TNA IMPACT WRESTLING TAPING IN MACON, GA
By Mike Johnson on 2011-10-26 20:15:34
Robert Roode just defeated James Storm to win the TNA title in Macon, GA at the Impact Wrestling taping. Yep.

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    not surprising

TNA Management really stuck it to us, the internet fans..........? , I can't live with myself anymore.

So I guess, Storm is "too Southern", and Roode isn't ready yet

? , TNA is doomed. So I guess the only person to save the company from an impending death is Hogan himself.

They have got to be kidding me......do they think devaluing the title is putting one over on the fans, yet giving us what we want? But in actuality, it was only done to turn Roode heel. If that was the case, they could have written it where Roode would have done something real vile to Kurt Angle during their match as an angle to show how desperate he was to win the title, even if it meant hurting Angle. Then cut a promo that he is now dedicated to defending the title and that James Storm can kick rocks, sorry about your damn luck. Ya know, use his own line against him.

There's no guessing, TNA doesn't use logical booking.

Congrats........*Kanye shrug*

They really made me not care for his win.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    just read this on some other site...

on a side note anyone have a shawn vs bret link?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dey bullshittin..
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited October 2011
    Options
    just read this on some other site...

on a side note anyone have a shawn vs bret link?

What are you referring to son? the interview dvd or the matches compilation?
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Im all for it..... Simply because it now puts the title in a fued with two TNA homwgrown competitors.... tho ima miss them as a tag team
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well that's the end of Beer Money and Fortune...SMH @ Impact Wrestling, they will never get it right.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wrestling fans ? about everything. Fans have a little kids mentality about this. Never satisfied even when they give you what you want (I understand the booking sorta insults a mans intelligence over 21, but you have to understand even TNA impact is geared towards the7 and up now, while still trying to appeal to an older crowd at the same time)

it's always how they did it, but at the end of the ? day you still tune in just so you can gripe about it more over and over again.

I should know cuz I was doing this with Monday Night RAW for about a year and half starting after WM in 2009.. but i learn if I know I really dont like the product to begin with , I'll just stop watching altogether and tune in for certain events.

Hey I like TNA impacts, more than their PPVS. I like WWE ppvs more than the shows themselves. Those are my cups of teas.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    What are you referring to son? the interview dvd or the matches compilation?

dvd that came out this week.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I noticed that TNA use ppv's to set up impact matches so it would be a waste to watch their ppv's