• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    can someone give a better arguement besides...."They Are Nintendo"?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Focus said he would but we wouldn't be able to understand....smh
    Maybe when we're older *shrugs*
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    can someone give a better arguement besides...."They Are Nintendo"?

They been in this game for what, 3 decades? If they fall it would rock the foundations of the gaming industry. Aside from that I'm pretty sure they could dig themselves out of this hole they've dug themselves in. Either that or the fact that I just can't imagine Nintendo being on Sega status...they actually have decades of business savvy. This most likely ain't the first time they've had to make a comeback
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    you sell hardware at a lost... you make it up with software...
    nintendo is reselling their old games and are not making new ones and they dont have third party support

investors are jumping ship with every new announcement made....

If it wasnt for the Wii Nintendo wouldve already been gone

Sony and MS took the ?
    Apple took the casual

Who does nintendo have?

Nintendo the only company that doesnt sell at a loss out the gate and i believe 3ds will do good this season. Vita I believe is going to do worst than 3ds. Its a good tech but the handheld market isnt as strong as before and the iphone/android market is taking over.
  • ocelot
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nintendo the only company that doesnt sell at a loss out the gate and i believe 3ds will do good this season. Vita I believe is going to do worst than 3ds. Its a good tech but the handheld market isnt as strong as before and the iphone/android market is taking over.

Nintendo made the Wii to get its profits up( its the GC with a remote)... but the dollar is ? than the yen so they were selling at a lost because they are paying the Japanese people in Yen.

From what I see the world is moving faster... no one has time to play games at home like they did 10 yrs ago... The Vita will replace home consoles like the DS and PSP did in Japan...

Games like Metal Gear and Halo will still be on consoles but most games will be on Vita and DS

The gaming world moves like Japan moves and when I was in Japan all I saw was people playing their hand helds in public places

If you follow Japanese system sells then you could see the trend
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Funny that the same company they screwed over(Sony) is probably going to buy them out

lol wont happen. can u imagine though....
  • ocelot
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol wont happen. can u imagine though....

naw it wont...lol
    but you never know... Sony wont be the highest bidder but you know Nintendo is not gonna let a western company buy them out...
    Sony and Nintendo dont like each other but they are both Japanese companies and you know Japan and their pride...
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    intalect wrote: »
    damn smh i hope they can manage cause they will be in last place again when it comes to technology when ps4 and the new xbox drops smh..... doesn't IBM help them with their hardware????

it will smh look at sega they don't even make software anymore now lol the virtua fighter 5 is the only game i see that is a new sega game.... sonic failed miserably is like their juice is running out and the streets want shenmue 3 but they will never get it due to how poorly sega is doing right now !
    They actually make alot of games bruh
  • earth two superman
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    They been in this game for what, 3 decades? If they fall it would rock the foundations of the gaming industry. Aside from that I'm pretty sure they could dig themselves out of this hole they've dug themselves in. Either that or the fact that I just can't imagine Nintendo being on Sega status...they actually have decades of business savvy. This most likely ain't the first time they've had to make a comeback

3 decades? lmao nintendo as a company have been around for well over a century.
    shenco wrote: »
    Begone foul peasant

and stop talking like a white slave owner u self hating ?
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    Options

A bunch of dead people from earthquakes and tsunamis
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    3 decades? lmao nintendo as a company have been around for well over a century.

and stop talking like a white slave owner u self hating ?

Begone vile beast
  • earth two superman
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lmao shenco wishes he was white. ill bet he dyes his skin
  • earth two superman
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    They actually make alot of games bruh

name em ..... i'll wait ............................................
    Nintendo made the Wii to get its profits up( its the GC with a remote)... but the dollar is ? than the yen so they were selling at a lost because they are paying the Japanese people in Yen.

From what I see the world is moving faster... no one has time to play games at home like they did 10 yrs ago... The Vita will replace home consoles like the DS and PSP did in Japan...

Games like Metal Gear and Halo will still be on consoles but most games will be on Vita and DS

The gaming world moves like Japan moves and when I was in Japan all I saw was people playing their hand helds in public places

If you follow Japanese system sells then you could see the trend

this man knows what he is talking about ! Vita will do much better than the psp did but it will not run the 3ds out of the game I forsee it being neck and neck like how 360 and ps3 is right now ... But most people are favoring with vita of the launch line up alone ... and it deserves it Sony is learning and listening ......
  • ocelot
    edited October 2011
    Options

this man knows what he is talking about ! Vita will do much better than the psp did but it will not run the 3ds out of the game I forsee it being neck and neck like how 360 and ps3 is right now ... But most people are favoring with vita of the launch line up alone ... and it deserves it Sony is learning and listening ......
    The psp wasn't doing to bad either.... It sold 80 mill but the games were ? in the first year...once the Vita gets its "monster hunter" like Japan has I see the Vita and DS taking over...
    Making games are to expensive for companies like Koei.... The Vita would be cheaper to make and you get the same PS3 quality....Sony knew what they were doing
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    Options

Thor:? Of thunder
    SEGA Rally Online Arcade
    Conduit 2
    Rise of Nightmares
    Renegade Ops
    Sonic Generations
    Yakuza Deadl Souls
    Aliens Colonial Marines
    Captain America
    Iron Man 2
    Bayonetta
    Alien Vs predetor
    Yakuza 3

Should i keep going?
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    Options

Just cuz i feel like being an ?

here is some current games coming out

Games in development
    Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
    Shinobi (Nintendo 3DS)
    House of the Dead: Overkill (PlayStation Move for PlayStation 3)
    Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii, Nintendo 3DS)
    Sonic Generations (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo 3DS, PC)
    Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 (Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, WiiWare, Windows Phone 7, iOS)
    Anarchy Reigns (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)
    Binary Domain (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)
    Aliens: Colonial Marines (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PC)
    Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown (Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network)
    Yakuza 5 (PlayStation 3)
    Yakuza: Dead Souls (PlayStation 3)
    Yakuza Black Panther (PlayStation Portable)
    Hastune Miku: Project DIVA Extend (PlayStation Portable)
    Sonic CD Remake (Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, PC, iOS and Mobile devices)
    Daytona USA (Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network)
    Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC)
    Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure (3DS)
    Virtua Tennis 4 (PlayStation Vita)
    Super Monkey Ball (PlayStation Vita)
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    S/N: I'm waiting for that price drop to cop that 3ds
  • intalect
    edited October 2011
    Options

Yakuza Deadly Souls
    Bayonetta
    Yakuza 3

Should i keep going?
    fixed (and spelling correction) and for games that people actually play and pay attention to ..... sega actually publishes alot of those games you mentioned if you did your research not developed ... I should've said good games to begin with
    Just cuz i feel like being an ?

here is some current games coming out

Games in development
    Shinobi (Nintendo 3DS)
    Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown (Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network)
    Yakuza 5 (PlayStation 3)
    Yakuza: Dead Souls (PlayStation 3)
    Yakuza Black Panther (PlayStation Portable)
    Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC)
    Virtua Tennis 4 (PlayStation Vita)

fixed again say it with your chest if you're gonna be an ? !
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fixed (and spelling correction) and for games that people actually play and pay attention to ..... sega actually publishes alot of those games you mentioned if you did your research not developed ... I should've said good games to begin with

fixed again say it with your chest if you're gonna be an ? !
    lol what ever ? it says sega its sega i dgaf ..... anyways i only play spyro the dragon
  • intalect
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    berneydidnotread.gif

• MacOne
    edited October 2011