Would you be opposed to the US gov't rounding up Messicans like the ? ?

Options

Comments

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    @ will munny COSIGN! breh
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't support rounding up people just for the sake of them being Mexican, but I do support rounding up illegals.....we're going broke as a country, and we really can't afford to take care of other people anymore.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Gov. Needs to go after the companies that hire illegals and cut their throats. In a business kind of way.

Yeah I support this too.....illegals and the companies that harbor them should all suffer in some way.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    suuurrrrreeee thhhiiinnnggggg buddy...... ? outta here with that ? and furthermore its not a racist thing with me nig its a legal illegal thing ya digg?

if you really think all latino immigrants are mexican or can only refer to them as wetbacks then yeah, you lost...
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Gov. Needs to go after the companies that hire illegals and cut their throats. In a business kind of way.

this is something that needs to be put out there more...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm cool with the essays...

When I was livin like a goon, my latin ? kept me laced with the best yayo & the broads i ? with were on some real ? ..

My only problem is how they go hard on ? just for the ? of it...

I dont care what nation you under...? dont ? with the Kings unless they have to..

If the government tried to pull some yellow peril ? like they did with the ? I would probably find a group of freedom fighters and ride with them because I know if they ? with the hispanics then we next..gotta nip that ? in the bud..

You from Chicago right?

See MOST of this straight ? a ? ? is coming from cats down South. Us in major cities have grown up with each other. There is always Black crews with Latin cats in it and vice versa in Northern major cities.
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    You from Chicago right?

See MOST of this straight ? a ? ? is coming from cats down South. Us in major cities have grown up with each other. There is always Black crews with Latin cats in it and vice versa in Northern major cities.

damn...should I rethink wanting to move down south or should I just not speak spanish around black americans so I won't get called a ? ? decisions decisions...
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    You from Chicago right?

yeah..

But to be honest it's not just down south..alot of my people dont like mexicans and I always have to check their ass when they start talkin ? because it all boils down to ignorance and a lack of understanding..

I just wish brown and black would unite and take over this country for real..people of color were meant to be here. Thats why we can stand out in the sun all day and not get sunburn or cancer from the sun..

I was out in Blue Island last weekend kickin it with some of my king potnas and we were talking about how solid ? would be if folks got together and actually tried to make some changes for the better..
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    damn...should I rethink wanting to move down south or should I just not speak spanish around black americans so I won't get called a ? ? decisions decisions...

Like I said BR I know you ? there heads up down there. No seas payaso!

yeah..

But to be honest it's not just down south..alot of my people dont like mexicans and I always have to check their ass when they start talkin ? because it all boils down to ignorance and a lack of understanding..

I just wish brown and black would unite and take over this country for real..people of color were meant to be here. Thats why we can stand out in the sun all day and not get sunburn or cancer from the sun..

I was out in Blue Island last weekend kickin it with some of my king potnas and we were talking about how solid ? would be if folks got together and actually tried to make some changes for the better..

I do the same B. For example I know this drug dealing cat and he said I don't do business with blacks blah blah blah. I said hold up B your dealing with drug dealers who happen to be black you who live in a cut throat world. And to my surprise he agreed with me. Point is I don't let that ignorant ? slide either.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    People are so quick to blame the mexicans yet they do much of the work americans won't such as picking produce and other forms of manual labor.
    Mexicans aren't hurting themselves just to receive subpar medical treatment in the U.S. they suffer in many ways that other colored people in this country do if not more.

Focus on the government is what is needed. Mexicans aren't the only illegal immigrants in the country and to help remedy the issue of illegal immigration there needs to be a sensible approach instead of using a specific group as a scapegoat.

Black n Brown is a beautiful thing, Sadly progress cannot be made until we can unite and look past the ignorance and institutionalized forms of oppression that exist in the country.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Do you know how many ? illegal Hatians you see get deported in Miami B? A ? load compared to Mexicans.
  • cabana da don
    cabana da don Members Posts: 36
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Illegal immigrants have legal cousins and family members.You don't want them riding.Because lations look out for each other wether they are black or white or mixed latinos.So picture a whole latino fam riding for a one person.And then picture a whole latino community riding out.? will get ugly as ? .
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Illegal immigrants have legal cousins and family members.You don't want them riding.Because lations look out for each other wether they are black or white or mixed latinos.So picture a whole latino fam riding for a one person.And then picture a whole latino community riding out.? will get ugly as ? .

Let it get ugly then dawg! I got the mac 11
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

[URL="[IMG]http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo5/murabati/che_guevara_sangue-1.jpg[/IMG]"]che_guevara_sangue-1.jpg[/URL]
  • cabana da don
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Let it get ugly then dawg! I got the mac 11

You're an idiot most black people I know will ride out wit us anyways.There's more black people in south america than in the u.s and europe combined.? idiot.
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Rofl ? don't even ? with mexicanso like that. There is a difference between hispanics and latinos B. You think Puerto Ricans and Dominicans gon ride for them Esses??? HELL NAH
  • cabana da don
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Rofl ? don't even ? with mexicanso like that. There is a difference between hispanics and latinos B. You think Puerto Ricans and Dominicans gon ride for them Esses??? HELL NAH

You don't get it.It starts with the mexicans then it moves on to the haitians.Then it moves on to the dominicans and so on.Soon there going to deport dominican pedro's dad because he's illegal but pedro was born in the u.s.

Do you get it now?

Fam's will get separated.

La familia is la familia and everyone will ride out man.
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nah brah cuz a lot of those Dominicans and hatians become naturalized citizens. Mexicans on the other hand can go a lifetime without paying a damn tax dollar and still get the same benefits.
  • cabana da don
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nah brah cuz a lot of those Dominicans and hatians become naturalized citizens. Mexicans on the other hand can go a lifetime without paying a damn tax dollar and still get the same benefits.

wtf you talking about.They don't pay tax because the U.S gov don't gain anything from receiving tax from them.They gain way more having a semi-slave population working for them for less than minimum wage.Illegal immigrants work for pennys so there bosses wont snitch on them and get them deported.They don't work fro less because they are illegal they work for less because there bosses threatens them.? is deeper than you think.

The U.S gains money from illegal immigrants they don't lose money.
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wtf you talking about.They don't pay tax because the U.S gov don't gain anything from receiving tax from them.They gain way more having a semi-slave population working for them for less than minimum wage.Illegal immigrants work for pennys so there bosses wont snitch on them and get them deported.They don't work fro less because they are illegal they work for less because there bosses threatens them.? is deeper than you think.

The U.S gains money from illegal immigrants they don't lose money.

Dude hospitals are going broke because of this immigration ? .
  • NIKE...
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dude hospitals are going broke because of this immigration ? .

I dont see how blacks can complain. Instead of ? about illegals, the goal should be to becomes allies with the hispanics. Time has shown the latin minority is now becoming a majority.

in a few more years they will be the majority. Then what?

you cant knock them for trying to have a decent quality of life that every human deserves.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options

Che wasn't Hispanic.....his parents were Irish and Argentinian.
  • NIKE...
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Che wasn't Hispanic.....his parents were Irish and Argentinian.

Okay. Now we know you know how to read. It's called symbolism, Einstein.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont see how blacks can complain. Instead of ? about illegals, the goal should be to becomes allies with the hispanics. Time has shown the latin minority is now becoming a majority.

in a few more years they will be the majority. Then what?

you cant knock them for trying to have a decent quality of life that every human deserves.

Hospitals are going broke and you're saying black people shouldn't complain?? Are you serious?? If hospitals break down and close, than there will be longer response times because ambulances will go down too. Too many illegals are going to ? up this nation, there needs to be mass deportations as soon as possible as far as I'm concerned.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Okay. Now we know you know how to read. It's called symbolism, Einstein.

What's the point of saying that? Of course I know how to read ? .