As you get old and gray

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
would you reflect on the past as you age,and all the dirt you have done to others,and hope that ? forgives or does it matter?

the_old_man_in_the_mirror_by_Vergyl.jpg

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Try my best to not ? on other people. So it doesn't really matter.
  • JadaRoss
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Try my best to not ? on other people. So it doesn't really matter.

trust me,it will count with ? on how you treated people
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    in just two days tomorrow will be yesterday
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Never done any dirt to other people. But they say I'm still going to hell anyway. So, I don't care.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    trust me,it will count with ? on how you treated people

I don't doubt it...which is why I don't ? on other people. Lol. Did I miss something?
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have a habit of treating people the way they treat me. This is because I feel that people go out of the way to mistreat me. I can be calus because I never come into anyones life to abuse or mistreat them, so when I am mistreated by them I am revengeful. I think that people are surprised that I do not let them walk over me. In the beggining they think they will be able to use me for a pushover, and they don't expect me to retaliate. Each time, I watch how people think because I am being kind, I am dumb and naive. Everyone have a good and I evil side to them, people choose to be good for a reason. Some people provoke the evil out of others. What happens is they don't expect a certain type of response, or they are surprised of some people response. So at the end the provokers paint the ones they offended and mistreated as their abusers. In other words some people like to keep you focus on other peoples reaction but not what they are doing to give that person that reaction. They want u to look at the person who gets angry but not at the people making them angry.. They like to paint certain people as if they are angry for nothing. These people are called Underhanded.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jadaross wrote: »
    would you reflect on the past as you age,and all the dirt you have done to others,and hope that ? forgives or does it matter?

the_old_man_in_the_mirror_by_vergyl.jpg

i ask for forgiveness everyday anyway... So when i get old, ill only worry about the things i do when i get old....
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    GOAT thread.

WOAT thread.
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yes, no, no, and it doesn't matter
  • JadaRoss
    edited October 2011
    Options
    people dont think about how they treat others and then wonder why so many bad things happen to them and feel like life is unfair

so what about how many times you ? on people,used people,cheated,abused,stole and did wrong?they never think about that ?

As you get older you come to realize all the things youve done was stupid as hell.your body started breaking down on ya,people you once knew stop coming around etc..ever think about that ? ?theres some people walking around without a friend in the world because what they did caught up with them.No one wants to die alone.Some people did so much wrong hell even they own kin folks dont come to see them now that's BAD

make less room for error in life.Im not saying be perfect because no one on earth is ,just saying try your best to do right in life.you reap what you sow
  • Nobodyz Shadow
    Nobodyz Shadow Members Posts: 134
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Karma and I see eye to eye on alot of things and that's that....
  • JadaRoss
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Karma and I see eye to eye on alot of things and that's that....

i feel ya on that
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Based ? taught me to be positive and treat everybody like they're a million dollars 'cause you never know, So I do, and I don't have to worry about what I've done to people.
    Based ? taught me how to cook, so I chef everyday to relieve stress, so while I might get old, I won't get gray.