ight real talk tell me if this ? overreacted

Options
illmistermc
illmistermc Members Posts: 186
edited October 2011 in AKA Donkey
So I work as a cashier. Some lady came in to pick up a platter, so I go to the back and ask the guy to give me the platter. I take the platter back to the front and then the lady says she has 2 platters. So I go back there, and say "She has two platters" and then ? says "Oh, well you didn't tell me that. Thanks a lot, pal" in a sarcastic ass voice. Then I apologize, and he throws it in my face by saying "oh dont worry about it now i know not to trust you anymore" thus embarrassing me in front of a manager and another coworker. i realized that I did something wrong and i even apologized for it but what ? ME off was his unprofessionalism and him pretty much being a ? ? . and the fact that what I did "lost his trust" is BS. number one, it took him a max of 10 seconds to bring me the second platter, and number two, i lost his trust while there is another cashier, just as new to the job as I am, 2 months in, who has broken a ceramic plate, who has come to work an hour late, who constantly makes mistakes while ringing people up, and he still has HIS trust? you fkcin kiddin me ? ? at first i felt bad then im like this ? a ? little ? . man up and learn to be a professional.

Comments