is there creatine in GNC's protein powder?

Options
Idi Amin Dada
Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Weight Room
I was running out, so I bought the store brand until I could order some more online. And ever since my muscles have been twitching like when I take creatine without drinking enough water.

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't creatine anymore. I probably could, but when I rolled it felt like my ? was cramping up, like there was too much of a pump on my muscles. I don't think its designed to work for what I'm doing very well. If I was lifting heavey I would use it though.

Right now I just got Gold Standard Whey Protien.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was running out, so I bought the store brand until I could order some more online. And ever since my muscles have been twitching like when I take creatine without drinking enough water.

[IMG]http://cdn.theurbandaily.com/files/2010/07/? .gif[/IMG]
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Anything from GNC is wack as ? . I'd rather buy the Walmart generic.
  • thekillingjoke
    thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
    edited October 2011
    Options

I think this is the wrong place to be asking those type of questions. Some people on here don't believe dinosaurs exists, so you think you're gonna get good advice about GNC protein powder?
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i dont understand cats like you...youre on the internet, and instead of researching you come on a msgbrd and ask ? like this...

go to gnc's site and look up the label

here: http://www.gnc.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2108294&cp=3593187

knock yourself out
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i dont understand cats like you...youre on the internet, and instead of researching you come on a msgbrd and ask ? like this...

go to gnc's site and look up the label

here: http://www.gnc.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2108294&cp=3593187

knock yourself out

how much sodium is in a McRib? I don't get google with the internet package I subscribe to.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • shogun4836
    shogun4836 Members Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I am waiting to hear the answer.
  • ill_lojikal_kon
    ill_lojikal_kon Members Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They would have listed it if it had any. What do you normally take?
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I don't creatine anymore. I probably could, but when I rolled it felt like my ? was cramping up, like there was too much of a pump on my muscles. I don't think its designed to work for what I'm doing very well. If I was lifting heavey I would use it though.

Right now I just got Gold Standard Whey Protien.

Gold Standard Whey is the ? . I like the Myofusion as well.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Almost every protein powder has creatine in it...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Almost every protein powder has creatine in it...

smh @ this blatant misinformation. No they dont, and why would you say that?

....smh @ yall mentioning creatine like its soy or some ? that is naturally in almost everything.

You have to proactively put creatine in something, and its not the type ? that companies would get away w/ by 'slipping' in there.

Look at the labels.../thread
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

....smh @ yall mentioning creatine like its soy or some ? that is naturally in almost everything.

You have to proactively put creatine in something, and its not the type ? that companies would get away w/ by 'slipping' in there.

lol..................
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Natural>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>creatine, steroids, HGH, and all of that other garbage.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

I usually do, but I was in a rush when I grabbed it, and then I just emptied it in my ON bottle cuz I like that was better it's bigger. So I never really read for real. But I don't think that's what it is. I was really busy and I think I was just drinking half the water I normally do without noticing. But I knew it was something water related.