Who is buying all those ugly ass TJ Maxx looking True Religion jeans?

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Fashion Forward
People really spending hundreds of dollars on ugly jeans to fit in? Those jeans looked like they were stitched in a high school home economics course. ? walking around looking like Woody from Toy Story. lmfao

Comments

• RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    RuCcazSkyWaLkin Members Posts: 455
    edited November 2011
    Options
    its a difficult denim brand.. i have several true's but none with that obnoxious thick sloppy stitching. and none with the ridiculious boot cut either. some of my favorite pairs of denim are raw or dark denim true's with a straight leg cut. fuccin boss ass hell, ? ask about me.
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    poorfag detected

There are lots of broke ? walking around in designer clothes. When will you learn clothes and cars doesn't determine wealth, most rich people don't even flash their money.
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why it gotta be to "fit in", cuz you don't like em, no one can?

They better than levi's i tell you that much.

So True Religion jeans aren't a trend?
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    C/S, True Religions are ugly as hell
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Antik's are garbage. rock n republics have some of the same problems as True's with the fit at least. fuccin boot cut. respect to True's though. i got levi's, my two pairs of Prada denim are probably my favorite pair but i got hella denim.
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    C/S, True Religions are ugly as hell

you trippin, that bacc poccet is fly as fucc. i know my denim is always lookin dope as fucc. just stay away from the ugly stiching. bringbacc Evisu!
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL at you not knowing what a trend means, i ain't talking about the history of the jeans and how long they've been around. I am talking about everyone jumping on something at the same time, you know ? that "followers" do.

I don't give a ? if something is established, doesn't mean ? isn't ugly or people aren't jumping on ? . Tommy Hilfiger was established before ? jumped on the ? and played it out, still a ? trend.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    you trippin, that bacc poccet is fly as fucc. i know my denim is always lookin dope as fucc. just stay away from the ugly stiching. bringbacc Evisu!

If you mean the ones with the button on the pocket then you're the one trippin
  • waynefan
    waynefan Members Posts: 129
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I might buy them better than levis which I hated.
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If you mean the ones with the button on the pocket then you're the one trippin

Cosign, them ? look like female pants and don't let me start of the Colts logo on the back. smh
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    they stopped making them?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Those ? are terrible. All jokes aside, if rap ? wasn't reppin' them, ? wouldn't be trying to get them. ? be like 'You don't ? with the true religions?'. No ? , Brett Michaels rocks them ? . I'm straight.
  • [Trillmatic]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i unno about yall but i like LRG jeans..super comfortable and just the right fit. i bought a pair of Rivet De Cru jeans the other week, never heard of them before i bought them but they fit nice. My point is..it should be about the fit more than the name.
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I personally prefer Seven and Lucky Brand jeans, those are the most comfortable jeans imo. They aren't flashy either, they don't say "look at me, i'm so and so brand" and "look at my bulky ass back pockets". lmfao
  • [Trillmatic]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I personally prefer Seven and Lucky Brand jeans, those are the most comfortable jeans imo. They aren't flashy either, they don't say "look at me, i'm so and so brand" and "look at my bulky ass back pockets". lmfao
    lmao
    ima have to check out those lucky brand jeans(googles) i never had a pair of sevens before tho.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    somebody in this thread has a bunch of true jeans lol.....anyway them ? is wack as ? they look like ed hardy pants
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    somebody in this thread has a bunch of true jeans lol.....anyway them ? is wack as ? they look like ed hardy pants

i agree and disagree with that statement. on one hand there's no ridiculious designs on them, on the hand some pairs do have that wacc ass stitching but y'all cant pigeon hole the whole brand. regular stitching straight leg or regular stitching skinny trues and im KILLIN it. the skinnys dont fit skinny like the ? ass ? y'all hate on but they fit well. bet i snatch ya ? with my ? damn True's on.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    trues are top 5 worst brand jeans i have ever seen right beside Enyce, Roc a wear, and Ecko jeans
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I could never see myself ? with that ? . The stitching, back pocket, all that. It's just not fly to me.

I ? with Levi's but the quality isn't always great which is why I plan on getting some 7 for all Mankind that's not all loud like Trues.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Can't really knock a ? on how he decides to spend his bread.

Trues aren't ugly (ok most are)
    But if cats honestly feel they are getting their money's worth on a pair of jeans, what can you do?
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    people really spending hundreds of dollars on ugly jeans to fit in? Those jeans looked like they were stitched in a high school home economics course. ? walking around looking like woody from toy story. Lmfao

finally! Somebody understands!!
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    trues are top 5 worst brand jeans i have ever seen right beside Enyce, Roc a wear, and Ecko jeans

c'mon you can't put true religion denim in the same league as fuccin ECKO an an the rest of that 2000's era 'urban' fashion. never fucced with ECKO over here!
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? is clowns out here...
  • runningwolf1980
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i agree and disagree with that statement. on one hand there's no ridiculious designs on them, on the hand some pairs do have that wacc ass stitching but y'all cant pigeon hole the whole brand. regular stitching straight leg or regular stitching skinny trues and im KILLIN it. the skinnys dont fit skinny like the ? ass ? y'all hate on but they fit well. bet i snatch ya ? with my ? damn True's on.

i do agree i like the way they "fit" they dont over shadow my kicks because the ankle is all "bunched up"....but i find david bitton jeans to be better...also to be honest a true "playa" could snatch a ? in a housecoat and slippers
  • runningwolf1980
    edited November 2011
    Options
    $250... expensive... i agree, that's why i buy em.

Just helpin you say what the inner hater in you wouldnt let you.

Haterade is played, even tho i never drank it.... ? messin with that simlply lemonade now.

*SWAG*

sooo expensive = "good taste? yous a young "fun ? " aint cha? anyway your an admitted "troll" so stop frontin like you got some authintic trues