when the last time you sexed someone...

Options

Comments

• Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    damm how you know she wasnt wack just puttin on him im pretty sure you had a few ? ? you and they didnt come either

Oh no, honey. My body is sacred. I'm saving myself for my bf after we are married. But nice try anyway. 1 point?
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    Oh no, honey. My body is sacred. I'm saving myself for my bf after we are married. But nice try anyway. 1 point?

ok well ? mary why would you even come in this thread then and from what you said you play with yourself alot so you cant relate then
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok well ? mary why would you even come in this thread then and from what you said you play with yourself alot so you cant relate then

First of all, I go in any thread I WANT because I'm me. Second, ew @ you fanatisizing about me ''playing with myself''. Perve.
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The last time I had sex...which was Sept 2009.

:(
  • KplusK
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    First of all, I go in any thread I WANT because I'm me. Second, ew @ you fanatisizing about me ''playing with myself''. Perve.

nah not at all but you just said if im not mistaken you waiting for the right one and the way you talk your no young one so means either you please yourself or you really cant comment on this thread.
  • KplusK
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    The last time I had sex...which was Sept 2009.

:(

you havent had none since 2009...wow you know we bout to hit the last days rite
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you havent had none since 2009...wow you know we bout to hit the last days rite

lol it's not that big of a deal.

I'll get some sooner or later.
  • KplusK
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    lol it's not that big of a deal.

I'll get some sooner or later.

but i know you have been dissappointed before in you time...and plus you gotta be on your game so practice is needed...lol you dont wanna be the chick that a ? is talking bout in this thread(even though i doubt that but hey) or you just a born again ? which is cool also.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sunday smh. this ? was bad as hell too. straight dime. but it was some of the wackest ? i ever had my enter life.
  • KplusK
    edited May 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    sunday smh. this ? was bad as hell too. straight dime. but it was some of the wackest ? i ever had my enter life.

? im not surprised they be the lazy ones...thinking they supposed to be the one getting pleased
  • Jen&juice
    Jen&juice Banned Users Posts: 333
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Three and a half months ago:( and I made a rule for myself after I lost it to my ex I wouldn't sleep with someone unless I was in a relationship. I'm mean right now
  • longmeat
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? im not surprised they be the lazy ones...thinking they supposed to be the one getting pleased

yeah son i know what you mean. make a ? wanna get a ugly ? so i can get a good piece of ? yo. I remember I met this one ? at the stop light a few weeks back (she was mad cute tho) and she put it on a ? somethin crazy. doin splits on my ? and ? . lol wish i woulda gave her my real number now.
    Jen&juice wrote: »
    Three and a half months ago:( and I made a rule for myself after I lost it to my ex I wouldn't sleep with someone unless I was in a relationship. I'm mean right now

never understood why women make rules like this and end up punishing themselves.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It happened to me with this white girl...like she just couldnt ? ....her ride game was horrible.....couldnt take the ? ......

BUT THE HEAD WAS GLORIOUS ......G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S
  • Jen&juice
    Jen&juice Banned Users Posts: 333
    edited May 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »

never understood why women make rules like this and end up punishing themselves.
    cause I'm scared I'm going to wild out once I have sex with someone else and end up being a hoe
  • KplusK
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It happened to me with this white girl...like she just couldnt ? ....her ride game was horrible.....couldnt take the ? ......

BUT THE HEAD WAS GLORIOUS ......G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S

i ? one white girl my whole life and she was a beast on it....they try to go hard to get a ? around same as ugly females i think. Im not a big head man unless her ? is like ms. cashmere
  • KplusK
    edited May 2010
    Options
    cause I'm scared I'm going to wild out once I have sex with someone else and end up being a hoe

sweetheart its called self control...and if you wild out with the same dude that get you open i wouldnt call you a hoe.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i ? one white girl my whole life and she was a beast on it....they try to go hard to get a ? around same as ugly females i think. Im not a big head man unless her ? is like ms. cashmere

Thats what I heard man...thats why i was geeked to ? this girl....but when I got it and she couldnt ride the ? ....I was like WTF?! Maybe my standards were too high for her...cause im used to black or spanish chicks that have some riddim bout them know what im sayin.....but like i said....her head game was ? IMMACULATE ?
  • KplusK
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thats what I heard man...thats why i was geeked to ? this girl....but when I got it and she couldnt ride the ? ....I was like WTF?! Maybe my standards were too high for her...cause im used to black or spanish chicks that have some riddim bout them know what im sayin.....but like i said....her head game was ? IMMACULATE ?

i can dig it when a chick cant ride that ? have a ? shmfh like wtf..thats why i try to be the more aggressive and turn ? around so she has to get into it
  • longmeat
    edited May 2010
    Options

you already a hoe though. might as well accept it and enjoy your life
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    man i beat my homegirl last night...been wanting to for a while..she was ? ...i was ? ...3am sex...it was cool...for about 1/2 hour. until she got a conscience all of a sudden and was worried about her boyfriend. smh i didnt even get off...i just stopped because she was damn near in tears...L?
  • KplusK
    edited May 2010
    Options
    man i beat my homegirl last night...been wanting to for a while..she was ? ...i was ? ...3am sex...it was cool...for about 1/2 hour. until she got a conscience all of a sudden and was worried about her boyfriend. smh i didnt even get off...i just stopped because she was damn near in tears...L?

? shouldve gave her ass another drink...lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have never bussed so...
  • KplusK
    edited May 2010
    Options

dammm son feel sorry for you.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Suicide is an option
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This hoee ima call her brittany.. wack sex game.

i cut the ?