Bad @ss chicks who get nothing but attention!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    No one said it does nor do I act like it. But if I get attention and you're mad there's a lot of "fans" as you call them, what am I supposed to do about it?? Go hide in a box or walk around wearing a cloak so I won't get attention for YOUR insecurities? foh I live my life for me, if ? is thirsty let them be thirsty, what that got to do with a guy I'm seeing?
    The guy I'm seeing now is crazy jealous and possessive but he loves it when ? is fiending for me knowing that he's the one who got me. The same way he's attracted to me others may be, so he should stop seeing me for that? wow lol

lol u already see the kind of thread this is girl. Don't post in here no more.
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No one said it does nor do I act like it. But if I get attention and you're mad there's a lot of "fans" as you call them, what am I supposed to do about it?? Go hide in a box or walk around wearing a cloak so I won't get attention for YOUR insecurities? foh I live my life for me, if ? is thirsty let them be thirsty, what that got to do with a guy I'm seeing?
    The guy I'm seeing now is crazy jealous and possessive but he loves it when ? is fiending for me knowing that he's the one who got me. The same way he's attracted to me others may be, so he should stop seeing me for that? wow lol

not what i meant babygirl...and my lady gets mad attention too...lol

i dont mind, plus im not insecure...

i think what threadstarter is saying and what i meant is too many women take ? overboard to the extreme, beggin for attrention...what youre talking about isnt really a problem...

bottomline: fellas if nobody else is checking your broad out when you in the streets, you chose unwisely....
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    in hindsight its a good confident booster knowin that your chick is sought after but u know that she's yours -shrugs-

thats what i'm sayin.. depends on how secure you are with yourself.

dusouljah wrote: »
    with me it's not necesarily about the looks, it's about what they're involved in...

if they're like a socialite (sp?) always in the clubs, V.I.P status, always in the scene, special invites everywhere, ppl aways tryning to get them to do a whole lotta extra ? , and i'm more of a laid back type chill person, the ? 's not going to balance out
    thats fine but thats more like a difference in lifestyle. if i go to the club or if i go to the grocery store, ? are thirsty anywhere. i don't crave or want attention but if i get it regardless b/c of the way I look, how is that my fault? a ? that is used to dealing with attractive females will be able to handle the attention she gets... just like ? who look good or have nice cars get a lot of attention as well.

BTW death that chick is BAD!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    There is a chick i ? with from round my way that mad ? stay simpin her on FB, at work etc.... she and I chilled a few times but I told her she got too many fans for me so we don't really ? with each other anymore.

Are you one of the ? that constantly soup bad chicks up or are u like myself were u acknowledge their beauty but refuse to become a groupie????

Im with you i refuse to be a fan/groupie.. im not here to boost your self confidence.. or make your day..
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options

ugh lol it just never ceases to amaze me
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

lmao...............
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok

so you smashed

but couldnt deal with the fact that she got mad dudes (lames) that chase her...

if thats the case then AK's right and thats insecurity

but sometimes its reasonable insecurity because bad ? tend to invite attention, drama, etc...

and you didnt want the hassle

cool
    thats why I said there is a different between just getting attention and craving it. you can tell the difference with females.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dont put ? on a pedestal and u should be good. give a little and take a little
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Instead worryin bout who that ? ? *n why dont you get you some MONEY!
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn this was not meant to make people get emotional just discuss women who crave attention are u a ? to feed the need or keep it movin
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    ak...put it like this,

it's like the difference between dating a regular every day guy vs dating an A-list celeb...

one's going to put u much more in the spolight than the other, and if ur just trying to enjoy you and thta person, ? 's going to get real crowded when u ? with that A-list
    understandable du... to each their own... not everyone is meant for everyone.. but if u happen to be attracted to someone and like them, and yet can't be with them because of how much attention they draw, who's fault is that? who's insecurity is that? thats all i'm saying.
    man this ? makes me appreciate my boo and the way he handles ? thats all imma say lol
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blaz and death...those chicks bad. props
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its all in the approach as long as you aint constantly on her ? and bein a yes man you dont necessarily become a groupie
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thats what i'm sayin.. depends on how secure you are with yourself.

thats fine but thats more like a difference in lifestyle. if i go to the club or if i go to the grocery store, ? are thirsty anywhere. i don't crave or want attention but if i get it regardless b/c of the way I look, how is that my fault? a ? that is used to dealing with attractive females will be able to handle the attention she gets... just like ? who look good or have nice cars get a lot of attention as well.

BTW death that chick is BAD!

exactly, i mean if u used to that kinda ? , or even are fine with that type of ? it's one thing... but if that's not what ur really into it can be a problem...

with me, i may have sex with a chick offof her looks, but what really gets me involved with them is their personality,

who they are is what keeps me...

now if i was a shallow type dude who was only dealing with shorty for an extended period because of her looks, then i'd look damn foolish because i'm mad other ? chasing after her for the same thing that got me.....

but if she came off to me as a real cool laid back n chill person, but everytime i turn around her life is moving 100 mph in a direction that i'm just not feeling, ? 's gonna cause a seperation....

so in that sense i felt where T/s was coming when i said i never liked loud chicks...

i truly appriciate beauty, sexiness and all that....but if i'm trying to build something with shorty, she gotta be into the same type of ? i'm into, or atleast not on some extreme extra ? ...

and if it comes to the point where u feel a chick has "too many fans" it can be reasonsable to assume, she doing too much forreal
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This might sound ignant but I hate woman with allot of dudes on they coat tail.. It's not about being insecure.. It's about my reputation.. I dont want people I know to think I'm wit some KFC egg layin chicken head.. . Besides.. Sometimes them ? can get pretty reckless if they known her before you..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It has alot to do with hoe she deals with the attention.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its all in the approach as long as you aint constantly on her ? and bein a yes man you dont necessarily become a groupie
    jkkgmd.jpg

thats what im sayin b. im just not the type to do that ? . thats all it was about. i dont cut my self cause ? get too much attention lol dah ?
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    It has alot to do with hoe she deals with the attention.

*Freudian slip post*
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm with AK...some of yall dudes are mad insecure...I also feel what DU is saying I dont like attention ? or party girls either...not in the long run i might hit u up for some fun or something on the wkend but as far as anything more...nah...they do too much...
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This might sound ignant but I hate woman with allot of dudes on they coat tail.. It's not about being insecure.. It's about my reputation.. I dont want people I know to think I'm wit some KFC egg layin chicken head.. . Besides.. Sometimes them ? can get pretty reckless if they known her before you..

What does ur rep got to do wit a bad ? that ? simp? So none of ur hoes get simped, thats says alot abt the chicks/hoes you ? *n wit
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    I'm with AK...some of yall dudes are mad insecure...I also feel what DU is saying I dont like attention ? or party girls either...not in the long run i might hit u up for some fun or something on the wkend but as far as anything more...nah...they do too much...

Its not insecurity.. attention craving.. people period.. can be a drag... thats a fact.. people who have a superstar complex.. just arent real cool to be incompany with..
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If your girl gets alot of attention then that should make you feel good

am I right?
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What does ur rep got to do wit a bad ? that ? simp? So none of ur hoes get simped, thats says alot abt the chicks/hoes you ? *n wit

LOL... I guess so...
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    difference between getting attention and craving it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    understandable du... to each their own... not everyone is meant for everyone.. but if u happen to be attracted to someone and like them, and yet can't be with them because of how much attention they draw, who's fault is that? who's insecurity is that? thats all i'm saying.
    man this ? makes me appreciate my boo and the way he handles ? thats all imma say lol
    and that's whassup, some dudes go for that ? too, he may be the type who deals with a lotta personal attention coming his way all the time as well, so the ? balances out....

i mean there was a few times in my life where i was out the house running around the city almost every night of the week, and i kept a few bad chicks who were always in the scene...

but now i'm calmed down from that ? , and while i still love attractive women (i think my lady is beautiful as they get), i prefer to have someone who is more into just chilling, hanging around the house, and doing little more personal ? when we go out...

i constantly get invites to different shows and ? like that in the city, but i turn them ? down, cuz that's not her scene, and i'm personally not feeling the need for all that excitement in my life right now