Bad @ss chicks who get nothing but attention!!!!!!!!!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? was swarmin on my shorty inbox @ a point

internet thirst is real
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh....these women want attention don't let them tell you no different. If men stopped trying to get at them they'd go into a long depression. Even when they are in relationships so many of these hoes still look for the approval of other males online and off.
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    that ? dont work all the time fam....

this ? aint High school...

Thats the point. Its a great way to weed out all the attention ? and fine ? with nothing to offer out of the picture so I can focus on women that are attractive and have something to offer outside of something they were just born with.
    Being born attractive just isn't impressive to me personally. What have you accomplished? What are your goals? What kind of person are you? Thats the dealbreaker questions.
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    Thats the point. Its a great way to weed out all the attention ? and fine ? with nothing to offer out of the picture so I can focus on women that are attractive and have something to offer outside of something they were just born with.
    Being born attractive just isn't impressive to me personally. What have you accomplished? What are your goals? What kind of person are you? Thats the dealbreaker questions.

k what if you just tryna ? a dime? bein that type of ? dont help...you still gotta do some type of intro in order to get the number...and then go ahead with not stressin her like most ? do
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    k what if you just tryna ? a dime? bein that type of ? dont help...you still gotta do some type of intro in order to get the number...and then go ahead with not stressin her like most ? do

I'm not trying to just ? a dime. If I wanted to do that I would just go downtown and fine some broke fine ? waiting on a bus and put some shiny things in front of her face.
    I have certain things I look for in women outside of looks.
    You can't impress me with something you didn't earn.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i think a little bit of insecurity comes with having anything nice. when you have nice things, there's always a chance somebody/something might try to take it from you. whether it be a car, house, clothes, or women. so i can understand a man/woman being a bit weary about the attention their s/o gets. but i don't see how a person should let that stop them from being with someone. why deny yourself something just because everyone else would want it? i find that very limiting.... maybe even destructive.

but too answer the question, i just acknowledge beauty and leave it at that. good looks alone is no reason to put anyone on a throne.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You want a beautiful/pretty woman. If she gets a lot of attention, so be it. If a man is NOT looking at your woman, you need to reconsider what you have on your side. Quit dealing with these new age FB/twitter/myspace "models" who are desperate for attention. If she is SEEKING attention then she might not be for you. Some women just COMMAND attention. It will stop when some dudes quit putting being thirsty and putting ? on a pedestal...........NEVER!
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? was swarmin on my shorty inbox @ a point

internet thirst is real

Homie... You should throw them names out there. I would if my chick posted here, just becuase I would find the excuses hilarious.
  • Frosted_Flakes
    Frosted_Flakes Banned Users Posts: 61
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fine hoes I'm ? make me look better to jealous hoes that don't like me but want what they can't have, that=more ? for me.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ain't bad ? suppose to get attention???

SMH at ? giving these stranded ass roaching ass hoes the attention, and that's why these ugly chicken head hoes got confidence now
  • nuri
    nuri Members Posts: 457
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't like gassed up conceited females that seek attention, but if she's chill, humble, has a nice personality and just happens to be sexy then we can definitely talk.
    What does it really matter if ? give her attention everywhere we go? As long as she remains faithful and doesn't let that ? go to her head then it's all good.
    I mean, what is she supposed to do, make herself look ugly to ward off the parched ? ?
    If your girl looks good, ? is gon look and/or approach her with their Kool-Aid cups out.
    No sense in ? about it. That's just what ? do. Consider it a compliment.
    Just let the ? know that's you and keep steppin.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bump for ak... this was the thread......
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My football said if u cant deal with ? lookin at ur girl or tryin to talk to ha and she look good den go ? wit a ugly ? so den u dont gotta worry bout that ? ..
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    My football said if u cant deal with ? lookin at ur girl or tryin to talk to ha and she look good den go ? wit a ugly ? so den u dont gotta worry bout that ? ..

is that so? What else did it say?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    I hit and got my ? sucked....................... without simpin her.................

Kudos to this Brotha.

it's too many of you negros out there with the Drake syndrome instead of the too short syndrome. You dont have to be beggin and pleading a bad ? all the time cuz if you got real game you can get what you want anyway without gassin her up
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I hit and got my ? sucked....................... without simpin her.................

whats her facebook bruh since you aint simpin her
  • hadezbone
    hadezbone Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ...guess I'm cut from a different cloth from some of the guys that post..... If my girl not getting attention, turning heads, then she doing something wrong... I want my girl to be the ? all the time... Who don't want their girl looking there best all the time..
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hadezbone wrote: »
    ...guess I'm cut from a different cloth from some of the guys that post..... If my girl not getting attention, turning heads, then she doing something wrong... I want my girl to be the ? all the time... Who don't want their girl looking there best all the time..

i gotta agree with this ^^^ i don't have the biggest ego but it makes me feel good to know everybody lookin at my chick
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ain't bad ? suppose to get attention???

SMH at ? giving these stranded ass roaching ass hoes the attention, and that's why these ugly chicken head hoes got confidence now

Yep, but you have some men who can't deal with it and then you have women who seek it. Never understood a dude not wanting to be with a woman who commands attention. Don't lower your standards, stay on top of your game.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    she and I chilled a few times but I told her she got too many fans for me so we don't really ? with each other anymore.

that sound like a hater statement, like you hating on the attention ole girl get or hating on the dudes lucky enough to scoop her but you wanted her all to yourself, but anyhow i like an attention grabbing chick