It's Thanks to guys like this white folk use the word ?

Options
Instant.
Instant. Members Posts: 371
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
i actually dont care if white people say it, now nigg-er...is slightly different..

Now how the ? is it any diffrent? just because i call a fat person fat in a nice way dosn't mean the person is still not fat. This is why you got ? like v-nasty useing ? because of stupid black folks who think if there co-workers call them a ? the original meaning is gone.

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I actually don't care if white people say "? " or "? ".
  • Instant.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I actually don't care if white people say "? " or "? ".
    why's that
  • fiat_money
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Instant. wrote: »
    why's that
    Because of a lack of giving a ? .
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    unless we got history

I don't want it said around me.if you ain't black

that go for whites browns yellows
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    G.R.I.P. Money doesn't have any ? thing about white folks calling black folks ?

It has everything to do with weakness, hatred and most of envy

For a race more colorful, knowledgeable, friendly, tells the best jokes, coolest, innovative than they are...

No matter what their "scholars" (which is nothing more than 6 men saying they agree on something then they declare it fact) try to imply

It's their envy, their jealousy that their inheritance is not of the same as black folks which helps spews their hatred...

So no, ? has nothing to do with G.R.I.P. it has everything to do with your childish and inferior soul...

I truly feel sorry for ignorant white folks...they have a hell of tab to pay for...misleading the entire world? I wouldn't want that on my plate when I die
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    doesn't affect my day if joe bob says ? . or ? for that matter.

i care more about non-black people who i associate with on a regular basis using it, but even then idrc so....
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nothing is worse than seeing another Black man give a pass to a white ? to say ? because their coonin ass think it's "cute".

but then wanna get offended when a white dude say it. I know ya'll know what I'm talkin bout.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I know the history, and I am sometimes offended, but more often than not I don't give a ? if white peopel say it.
  • Instant.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Naw, GRIP not the reason y white folkz say "? ". Hip Hop is the reason why white folkz say "? ".

that's wan't my point
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    G.R.I.P. Money doesn't have any ? thing about white folks calling black folks ?

It has everything to do with weakness, hatred and most of envy

For a race more colorful, knowledgeable, friendly, tells the best jokes, coolest, innovative than they are...

No matter what their "scholars" (which is nothing more than 6 men saying they agree on something then they declare it fact) try to imply

It's their envy, their jealousy that their inheritance is not of the same as black folks which helps spews their hatred...

So no, ? has nothing to do with G.R.I.P. it has everything to do with your childish and inferior soul...

I truly feel sorry for ignorant white folks...they have a hell of tab to pay for...misleading the entire world? I wouldn't want that on my plate when I die

cosign the doc
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Because of a lack of giving a ? .

C'mon, Bruh... You're trying too hard... I'll bet, in real life your favorite song is Michael Jackson's "Heal The World"; your favorite television show is probably that Home Makeover ? and you work as a caregiver in a retirement home, tending to senoir citizens... You big ol' teddy bear... Stop it.
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This has been going on for way longer than G.R.I.P.'s supposed thread comment. I wouldn't have used him as the focal point of this topic, even though I see what you're trying to say.
  • fiat_money
    edited November 2011
    Options
    C'mon, Bruh... You're trying too hard... I'll bet, in real life your favorite song is Michael Jackson's "Heal The World"; your favorite television show is probably that Home Makeover ? and you work as a caregiver in a retirement home, tending to senoir citizens... You big ol' teddy bear... Stop it.
    I can't stop you from having your fantasies.

However, I don't listen to Michael Jackson, watch Home Makeover, tend to senior citizens, nor have I ever owned a teddy bear.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Whats her name.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    We gave it power.....toooooooooooooo much power. If a white person calls you a ******* they don't care about the history of the word. All they believe is that this word is the the most harmful thing they can do to a black person without physically touching hurting them.

Lets just say the word comes from ? . Now its kind of like some Spanish/American slang word for black people. Its really stupid when you think about it. They basically are calling us black and we get mad.

Now I see all these post about people saying it wouldn't bother them but it might be a whole different story if it actually happens.