Movies ya'll cried at......keep it real

Options
14567810»

Comments

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? cant front A league of there own when she finally hits a high fastball and runs over her sister and Genna Davis for the game winning run. She drop the ball. Emotional scene.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the boy in the stripped pajamas- at the end when they realize the german boy got gassed with the jews

i cant remember the name but the movie is a bout two sisters how get sent to live with their aunt because their parents in a travelling circus and the ? the older sister goes thru for the older one the burning her with cigs, letting neighborhood boys run a train and spit and ? on her all types of wild ? and the at the end before u find out what happens they give you hope but nope she dies ? that movie
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    the boy in the stripped pajamas- at the end when they realize the german boy got gassed with the jews

i cant remember the name but the movie is a bout two sisters how get sent to live with their aunt because their parents in a travelling circus and the ? the older sister goes thru for the older one the burning her with cigs, letting neighborhood boys run a train and spit and ? on her all types of wild ? and the at the end before u find out what happens they give you hope but nope she dies ? that movie

AnAmericanCrime.jpg

An American Crime

I can not watch this movie again, ? they did to Sylvia was despicable.

For me it was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7GAUdLFJHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLgszfXTAY

^ both movies had their moments. On the latter - the book (The Road - Cormac McCarthy) is better than the movie.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? cant front A league of there own when she finally hits a high fastball and runs over her sister and Genna Davis for the game winning run. She drop the ball. Emotional scene.

I was always ? she threw the game