Movies ya'll cried at......keep it real

Options

Comments

• Thegreatone3
    Thegreatone3 Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Options
    In The Dark Knight, not really crying, but at the end when batman had to run from the police dogs as if he was a criminal. I just felt so sorry for him whilst Gordon was given the voiceover
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    love and basketball dawg.......? ya'll.....i teared up when she started losing that one on one game "for his heart"
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was a kid I use to tear up when the cops killed radio raheem but now I realized he deserved to die

You cant incite a riot like that

And at the end of karate kid when danielson beat johnny and he say "we did it mr miyagi" when they show mr miyagi wit the tears in his eyes used to have a ? broke up

And when those noi ? killed brotha malcolm x right in front of his wife and daughters

Now no movies make me cry
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie I cried when I saw Terminator 2 when he was lowering himself into the molten lava and did that hand sign. I just thought, ? , why can't he just stay.

aw mane!!!....that ? was heartbreaking....like why is this ? leaving? he's the terminator! lmao....goat drop i forgot about that one..
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The end of the persuit of happyness when they offer will the job, after all the ? he goes threw in the film then he finally makes it, i almost cried tears of joy even my girl was almost in tears.

marley and me when the dog gets put to sleep, as a dog owner that ? got me i was watchin it with the misses i had to get up and leave the room lol

the champ when he dies after the fight and his son is telling him to wake up, i havent seen this film since i was a kid but that scene always broke me up.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly....

i never teared up until i saw daddies little girls...i felt homies pain
    man at the time i was going thru some ? trying to get custody of my kids and they moms ? was on some dumb ? that had me close to murdering ? ...

i not a thug dude an its not easy to get me angry...but when it comes to my kids...i was willing to do whatever...

im glad i made the right decision
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Roots. And the scene in Schindler's List when you realize the little girl in the red dress was killed (and when the jewish kid had to hide in neck-deep ? and ? to hide from the Nazis.)

I was well under age when I first saw both tho, so I'm good. lol
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »

Not a movie.....but this ? was sad as hell.

Can't even front. I had to walk around with a mean-mug for about a month after the last episode of the Wire to keep from shedding tears.

Partly because the show was done for good, and plus ? was a fiend.

That ? had me heated. No tears tho.

When my man Stark got his dome chopped off in Game of Thrones too. Never in my life have I found myself rooting for a little white girl to stab the ? out of somebody. lol
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Set It Off had me a couple times.
    when Jada brother got killed, when old girl that had the kid got killed, when Vivica got killed and Queen went out like a G, that is one of my all time favorite movies.

Seven Pounds.
    When Will killed himself to give his organs and body parts to the people he met, my wife was crying hard, made me shed a tear.

Boyz In Da Hood.
    Rickey getting killed, I really can't watch the scene anymore because I actually seen that happen in real life, my best friend was killed like that after we played basketball and the sore loser was mad.

John Q.
    That's what a parent would do for a child he loves, I have two kids and I would do anything to make sure they are living, that includes me losing my life. When I watched it back then it didn't affect me as much as he has now that I am married with two kids.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Sanyika wrote: »
    Only two movies have ever made me cry,

My dog skip, I was little as hell

And Hardball, when baby G died after having the game of his life, man ? those project ?

You have no soul if G Baby's death in Hardball doesn't affect you
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any movie with Adam ?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    the end of warrior had me crying past the point of faking it.

love & other drugs had a couple points where i got misty eyed.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when the guy confessed all his ? to his wife in Phonebooth...lol I didn't cry but was like wow thats pretty good acting by him
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pixar Movies Always Make Me Choke Up (n/h)
  • Thegreatone3
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie I cried a bit at the end of The Wrestler in the final scene when he struggles to get up to the turnbuckle and jumps off - ? EPIC!
  • Thegreatone3
    Options
    Also watched My Sisters Keeper. Very hard to watch....
  • Thegreatone3
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Revolutionary Road kind of made me sad and makes you think how ? your life could be
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John Q.
    Man on Fire-? got me a lil bit
    I think most agree with that bathroom scene in Pursuit of Happiness
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ROCKY IV - When he beat the russian, damn and said "I love you" to this son. Come on man.

GLORY - That Denzel scene when he ran up the hill was sad as ? . That scene won him his 1st oscar.

GHOST - I was only 10 when that joint dropped but it was mad sad especially the end when she saw him for the last time.

BOYZ IN THE HOOD - I mean when Ricky got Shot, how did you not tear up, his life was on such a good path.

MENACE TO SOCIETY - Same as Ricky, CANE finally was headed on the right path and he died protecting that kid, sad ? .

BRAVEHEART - MEL went out so hard in the end when he was getting tortured and when he said "FREEDOM" I lost it.

DEAD PRESIDENTS - It was just sad seeing him fight for a fare shot and when he was sitting on that bus to Prison sad ? .

THE LION KING - Come on Muffassa death was tragic.

There is nothing wrong if a movie made you cry or tear up, that means it did it's job and provolked emotion.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Revolutionary Road kind of made me sad and makes you think how ? your life could be
    oh ? this too. that part when they were fighting & she told him she hated him was gut wrenching.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ROCKY IV - When he beat the russian, damn and said "I love you" to this son. Come on man.

GLORY - That Denzel scene when he ran up the hill was sad as ? . That scene won him his 1st oscar.

GHOST - I was only 10 when that joint dropped but it was mad sad especially the end when she saw him for the last time.

BOYZ IN THE HOOD - I mean when Ricky got Shot, how did you not tear up, his life was on such a good path.

MENACE TO SOCIETY - Same as Ricky, CANE finally was headed on the right path and he died protecting that kid, sad ? .

BRAVEHEART - MEL went out so hard in the end when he was getting tortured and when he said "FREEDOM" I lost it.

DEAD PRESIDENTS - It was just sad seeing him fight for a fare shot and when he was sitting on that bus to Prison sad ? .

THE LION KING - Come on Muffassa death was tragic.

There is nothing wrong if a movie made you cry or tear up, that means it did it's job and provolked emotion.

Speaking on these two since I watched em last week.

Ricky is just an example of the good die young he had his whole life ahead of him he was gonna play ball and had a solid female and a baby at home and he died over some ? .

Caine was some ? how you notice him hitting the corner to come shield anthony showed he was willing to take a bullet for someone else's son/
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forest Gump *shrugs*

Not a movie but if youre a fan of BTAS/JLU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWHHsdE_oQg
  • Thegreatone3
    Options
    In Crash when Don Cheadles character finds his dead brother. I had to leave the ? cinema and look for the toilet. And his mum thought it was the dead brother that brought the groceries for her.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harry And Hendersons

Only one I can think of.I was a happy/sad cry.

happy there were other bigfoots but, mad he was leaving the family.