This gen lacks Ninjas/Samurais.........

Options
intalect
intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
edited November 2011 in IllGaming
Besides hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden who else is holding it down? We need another Onimusha,Shinobi or Tenchu of some sort word on the street is though they are making a tenchu game for the vita *fingers crossed*

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ninja gaiden sigma 2 is the greatest game ever made
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    intalect wrote: »
    Besides hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden who else is holding it down? We need another Onimusha,Shinobi or Tenchu of some sort word on the street is though they are making a tenchu game for the vita *fingers crossed*

Agree with the bold. Tenchu was an ill game.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? you ain't lying... No onimusha 5? Really?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    ninja gaiden sigma 2 is the greatest game ever made

Smh,

Ninja Gaiden 2 >>> Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
  • ShawnCoonery
    ShawnCoonery Members Posts: 211
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Right but they keep making those ? ass…Dynasty Warrior and Samurai Warrior games and they are the same game except one is in china and the other is in japan…but there us like 47 of the ?
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Jp devs got their thumbs in their ? .
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Bayonetta>>>>>>>
    I'm happy with the originality going on this gen.
  • intalect
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    ? you ain't lying... No onimusha 5? Really?

Im sayin smh even though the story is basic as hell I love me some Onimusha!
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    Jp devs got their thumbs in their ? .

I couldnt agree more especially when it comes to final fantasy.......
    Bayonetta>>>>>>>
    I'm happy with the originality going on this gen.

? a bayonetta .... but i agree there has been more innovation this gen
  • intalect
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Right but they keep making those ? ass…Dynasty Warrior and Samurai Warrior games and they are the same game except one is in china and the other is in japan…but there us like 47 of the ?

man everytime i hear the name dynasty warriors i wanna ? it was cool on ps2 at first but after the 4th one i was like ? this ?
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I couldnt agree more especially when it comes to final fantasy.......

yea, I don't even wanna get started on square and FF. What I will say is that the company was probably my favorite studio in the 32 bit era, they are by far my least favorite now.

Bayonetta was a good game, great game even, but it's still a ? designed(aesthetically speaking) game
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • vagrant-718
    edited November 2011
    Options

Definitely top 5 all time intros - Donnie Yen did the damn thing
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2011
    Options
    thos gen is aimed at n00bs...thats why u have average actiona dventure games that are easy to beat selling...

u same arcade posters are to blame for the decline in gaming quailty in this gen.

go play your batman insane aslyum ? , ur little big planet and ur uncharted...games made for little children.

then u complain about no ninja games ?

smh.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    id be happy with a tenchu psn re-rerelease. 1 and 2.
  • vagrant-718
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The probably wont make these games anymore cause they wont sell. Only things that sell is shooters so other genres gonna get the shaft
  • intalect
    edited November 2011
    Options
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    yea, I don't even wanna get started on square and FF. What I will say is that the company was probably my favorite studio in the 32 bit era, they are by far my least favorite now.

Bayonetta was a good game, great game even, but it's still a ? designed(aesthetically speaking) game

Bayonetta felt like a stab at capcom since the og creator of dmc works at sega now smh i couldnt get into it too much.... But the FF for psp is nice, and the new parasite eve, and if they ? up FFVSXIII im done with them!

GOAT indeed
    thos gen is aimed at n00bs...thats why u have average actiona dventure games that are easy to beat selling...

u same arcade posters are to blame for the decline in gaming quailty in this gen.

go play your batman insane aslyum ? , ur little big planet and ur uncharted...games made for little children.

then u complain about no ninja games ?

smh.

First of all ? . Those games are made for everyone they may not be ? but those are excellent games. Its not my fault all companies went a different direction as far as gaming goes SMH. We need more games that are meant to be difficult I take my hat off to Demon Souls/Dark Souls because that game is some WORK
    The probably wont make these games anymore cause they wont sell. Only things that sell is shooters so other genres gonna get the shaft

Shooters are absolutely saturated this gen smh There's more FPS than anything I'd love to see more TPS to be honest but we need action/adventure games to make a big return like fighting games did
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2011
    Options

First of all ? . Those games are made for everyone they may not be ? but those are excellent games. Its not my fault all companies went a different direction as far as gaming goes SMH. We need more games that are meant to be difficult I take my hat off to Demon Souls/Dark Souls because that game is some WORK

u call me a ? n then u agree with me.

well done.

those games i mentioned can be beat in 5 hours...their pointless...i want value for money...which means long hours, and hard difficulty.

deomon souls is a great game, ngs is a greta game...games which challenege u.

? made this gen what it is, always overhyping easy ass games that anybody cud beat.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i thought u said u never played demon souls
  • intalect
    edited November 2011
    Options
    u call me a ? n then u agree with me.

well done.

those games i mentioned can be beat in 5 hours...their pointless...i want value for money...which means long hours, and hard difficulty.

deomon souls is a great game, ngs is a greta game...games which challenege u.

? made this gen what it is, always overhyping easy ass games that anybody cud beat.

difficulty doesn't take greatness away from games... Length however does !
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i thought u said u never played demon souls

lmao......
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    there is a shinobi coming out for 3ds, looks ass though. nothing can top the original arcade version and genesis versions.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This generation has seen so many medieval games it's sickening. Skyrim, Demon souls, Dragon Age, Aion, WOW, Witcher, and so on. I been burned out on mages and knights and elves years ago. In all honesty, I've felt Assassins' Creed captured what a ninja game is suppose to play like the best. Even though it's more European based.

But other than that, the Last good ninja game I played was Shinobi for the PS2.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    there is a shinobi coming out for 3ds, looks ass though. nothing can top the original arcade version and genesis versions.

The PS2 version was good, quality game...