Options
2»

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Yep, thats good...honestly bruh, as long as you stay away from that ? fast food and pizza...you can eat whatever you want but just dont let it pile up without burnin it off.

I think I set myself back a lil bit yesterday...Miami+Memorial day wknd=fail, put in about 3 hrs in the gym today tho hopefully that makes up for it
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I know how you feel, back when I ran track, I use to workout everyday. Hard ass running workouts, ab workouts, weights, the whole sha bang. Stopped about 5 months ago. Looked into the mirror last night, and I was my way to looking like Gucci mane. Woke up this morning, and hit the track right away.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    I think I set myself back a lil bit yesterday...Miami+Memorial day wknd=fail, put in about 3 hrs in the gym today tho hopefully that makes up for it

Damn bruh 3 hours?!....Try not to overwork your muscles. Overworking your muscles will lead to no changes...about 45 minutes - 1 hr and 15 is good enough...even if you're trying to punish yourself for eating too much.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How can one lose abs? U either have it or u don't.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i highly doubt these cats in here talkin bout they did 15 crunches one day and woke up with a 6 pack really have one lmao...man everyone has abs its just underneath the fat..to make them pop more u do ab exercises..its not rocket science..
  • killap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Damn bruh 3 hours?!....Try not to overwork your muscles. Overworking your muscles will lead to no changes...about 45 minutes - 1 hr and 15 is good enough...even if you're trying to punish yourself for eating too much.

my bad 3 hrs in total...workout+basketball=3 hrs
  • killap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Any tips on getting rid of water weight? Do you just sweat it out?
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Any tips on getting rid of water weight? Do you just sweat it out?

drink more water, less salt, and yep sweat it out..exercise