I need some help

Options
edwardnigma
edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
Alright I broke up with my girl 3 weeks ago Tuesday. I really loved her, I still do. It's just our relationship was rocky. It was either really good or really bad. We were living together, she would complain about the same things she liked. One day ? hit the fan, I think I saw her coming from another ? car when she was supposed to be chilling with her homegirl.I followed the car, and I noticed it was a guy whom I think I know who he is, a friend of hers. Now. I confronted her, she denied it. She didn't have a bus pass to prove she was riding the bus. She was dressed up and never dresses up. I questioned her and told her to prove me wrong. She opted to stay silent, not answer my questions , grab her ? and bounce.

Didn't hit me up for 2 weeks. I'm slowly getting over it. SHe just hit me saying we could never be together again but she ain't cheat on me and never thought about it and she never stopped caring for me and that she thanks me for everything I did for her.

My reply was the truth, I thanked her for everything she did for me and that I never stopped caring for her either....Really I'll never stop loving her, but I wont persue her, I'll leave it at that.

The thing is this I'm good at reading people but I can't read her on this one, I don't see what her motive is.

She said she just wanted to tell me that she ain't never cheat on me or think to. I don't believe her, I think she was angry with me and checkin her options. I don't think she stopped caring for me though.

I couldn't be with her now but I could int he future cause I love shorty it's just that She chose not to say anything and bounced. That choice ? everything up, I feel she could have atleast proven me wrong which shows I'm right.

So why not just do how she was doing and just not hit me up and never talk to me again. Me and her could never be the type of friends that hang out. We could only be lovers, we don't have a bond where we like the same things and ? . ? is confusing, I'm still moving on, I'm just wondering wassup with her.

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Did you consider the fact that she COULDN'T show you proof?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

This.

And maybe you confronting her and accusing her of cheating ? her off.

I know it would ? me off if I was innocent....like, "how dare this fool have the audacity to accuse me of cheating."

But, that's just me. I leave when I get upset, so I would've done the same thing.....minus the waiting 2 weeks part.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    This.

And maybe you confronting her and accusing her of cheating ? her off.

I know it would ? me off if I was innocent....like, "how dare this fool have the audacity to accuse me of cheating."

But, that's just me. I leave when I get upset, so I would've done the same thing.....minus the waiting 2 weeks part.

Yeah I would have been offended and ? to be falsely accused but I would also be quick to come back with some proof so he would have to eat his words. I'm skeptical.
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

Hell yeah! Thats the main thing to me. She didn't show me any proof, she didn't prove that I was wrong. I feel like if I was wrong, prove me wrong, make me out to be an assholle then LEAVE...if not why the ? would I believe you.SO i'm passed that, I don't believe her and I would even like for her to confess to it, cause Yo, if our relationship meant anything to you, why not try to save it anyway that you can. When she would accuse me, I would prove myself because I thought it was worth it. SO I'm passed that. She can say this or that, I don't believe it but I can't hate someone who showed me all that affection and nurtured and loved me. I can be angry, I could decide to not persue a committed relationship with you but I couldnt hate you. I'm aware that people ? up.

I like honesty, It takes guts and it shows respect. Respect my intelligence and strength. Tell me the truth. Tell me exactly what the ? happened and let me deal with it.

My main thing is, why is she hitting me up now, shes saying she never even thought about it, she didn't do it, she still cares but we'll never be together again. To me why even say anything then, just keep it moving. Although deep down I'm glad she did hit me up just because atleast I know it was real, the thought about me makes me appreciate my time with her.

Do you think she just wants to close our relationship on a good note and be with whoever she's with now....I'm starting to think thats what it is.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    she wanted closure

she probably had a lot on her mind, and needed to let it out
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    she wanted closure

she probably had a lot on her mind, and needed to let it out

I think you're right. I think our relationship was too much for her and too serious. I think she loved me alot but just couldn't be in our relationship anymore. Before me, the boyfriends she had was ? up, she told me once, if she seen them in the streets she would spit in their faces....Me on the other hand I think she loves me very much but doesn't know how to be with me. I think she respects and admires me and rather than spit on me when she sees me in public, she'd probably rather hug me and talk.I did alot for her and she thanked me for it, that made me feel real good cause I loved holding her down. I love her. I thanked her,cause she held me down too. I miss it.I'ma mans man though and it feels like she wanted to close a relationship on a good note. If it's over for good, I'm proud of her for doing that. I wish her the best.

The thing is I sware to ? I wish she could be with me, I would've married her and put every last seed I have in me into her. I would've died for her, so ? got us apart for a reason. I wont persue her. If it's over I hope she doesn't hit me up again. That was enough.

She still denying cheating on me which I don't believe. If she was innocent and really wanted to be with me, she could've saved the relationship. I never accused her of no ? like that, only when I seen her coming from the car and she said the ? was following her. NOpe don't believe it, I ain't never even seen that car again since she left here. Never have I seen that car or person out her since then. If she ever wanted to get back she would have to tell the truth about that ? . But I guess she with somebody that better suits her, so ? it right?
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Honestly bruh...

L.I.G.(let it go)

She lied and is now trying to eases her conscious by covering her lie..She doesnt care about you, she cares about what she sees when she looks in the mirror..

She didnt hit you up to ease your pain, she hit you up to clear her head..

She probably never even cared about you...

She's not even worth the time you spend thinking about/loving her..

You seem like a young dude so I'll leave you with this...There are plenty more chicks out there and plenty more life experiences for you to get into..

Chalk it up and keep it moving..dont waste anymore enrgy on her, for realz...
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Honestly bruh...

L.I.G.(let it go)

She lied and is now trying to eases her conscious by covering her lie..She doesnt care about you, she cares about what she sees when she looks in the mirror..

She didnt hit you up to ease your pain, she hit you up to clear her head..

She probably never even cared about you...

She's not even worth the time you spend thinking about/loving her..

You seem like a young dude so I'll leave you with this...There are plenty more chicks out there and plenty more life experiences for you to get into..

Chalk it up and keep it moving..dont waste anymore enrgy on her, for realz...

I can feel this, You right....except she did/does care. Yet you right about she just wanted to clear her head. I feel that. I DO NEED TO LET IT GO. I am though I'm not tripping I'm just blunt and honest. You can love without being on some I can't eat I can't think ? . I been meeting new women, hitting the gym making my money and cooling out with the homies. So on that note I'm good. I will never let her lie slide, but I just wanted to let her know I appreciated her.She knows I don't believe her, and I'll never front like I do. YEt I do want her to know I love her but I'm strong enough not to be with her. Cause why LIE about something like that? One life to live my ? , I wont walk around here fronting.That was my time and moments ya dig. Nobody is perfect, I don't want homegirl to think I hate her, cause I think thats weak, I would rather her know that Yo I love you but I don't ? with shady people.

You right though I need to LET IT GO and focus on the future. I'm just happy she got the tact to atleast try and end this ? on a good note, cause til she did what she did my ? , we had a beautiful thing going. A nice story, now with that, the story's ending is a little better.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i didnt read the thread but weed usually helps any situation....
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    She's a lying ? . Period.

You read her just fine. What more you need? She was supposed to be somewhere else but you caught her with somebody. Thata int enough? There is no smoking gun man. Did you expect to find his ? hairs in her teeth to do DNA tests on? Just being in the ? car was cheating. Females want nothing more than to be RIGHT. They live for that ? . You think if she wasnt really doing something she wouldnt have threw it in your face and called you all kinds of "insecure" this and thats?

You read her just fine you're just in love and cant see past your hormonal connections to her. What would you be saying if someone else made this thread? EXACTLY.

There is a reason you made this in the Powder Room. You trying to hear what you want to hear. "The lady's perceptive" on things. They sympathize with ? like that because they see themselves in her. Females like to be the "good ones." THey cant handle having ? up a relationship. A female isnt capable of admitting wrong doing..."I WAS A COMPLETE ? ...A ? AND A LIAR AND I AM TOTALLY WRONG AND IM SORRY." Did you think by some miracle she was going to say those words to you? Of course not. So she RAN from the confrontation because she was dead ass wrong.

Open your eyes dog. Im not dumb enough to say dont talk to her no more cuz love makes you think/do stupid ? . But dont be so niave and blind. She played you. She just doesnt want to admit it because that would make her a "bad" person. Females dont like others to know when they are in the wrong. Natural born liars. Always have to keep up the facade. Even to themselves.

End novel.
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options

You read her just fine. What more you need? She was supposed to be somewhere else but you caught her with somebody. Thata int enough? There is no smoking gun man. Did you expect to find his ? hairs in her teeth to do DNA tests on? Just being in the ? car was cheating. Females want nothing more than to be RIGHT. They live for that ? . You think if she wasnt really doing something she wouldnt have threw it in your face and called you all kinds of "insecure" this and thats?

You read her just fine you're just in love and cant see past your hormonal connections to her. What would you be saying if someone else made this thread? EXACTLY.

There is a reason you made this in the Powder Room. You trying to hear what you want to hear. "The lady's perceptive" on things. They sympathize with ? like that because they see themselves in her. Females like to be the "good ones." THey cant handle having ? up a relationship. A female isnt capable of admitting wrong doing..."I WAS A COMPLETE ? ...A ? AND A LIAR AND I AM TOTALLY WRONG AND IM SORRY." Did you think by some miracle she was going to say those words to you? Of course not. So she RAN from the confrontation because she was dead ass wrong.

Open your eyes dog. Im not dumb enough to say dont talk to her no more cuz love makes you think/do stupid ? . But dont be so niave and blind. She played you. She just doesnt want to admit it because that would make her a "bad" person. Females dont like others to know when they are in the wrong. Natural born liars. Always have to keep up the facade. Even to themselves.

End novel.

No doubt. Thats exactly what it is. After I slept on it, I came back to my senses. She is a lying ? . I like to hear the blunt ass truth.She wanted to try and attempt to clear her conscious, she can't handle that I don't see her as different or a wholesome girl. I don't, I think she needed space to be a hoe.Her friends are hoes. She ain't in love with no ? either, that ? is a lying ass hoe.

The truth of the matter is this, the wholetime she was with me, she put on a major front. She should've won an academy award for the performance she put on. I just was able to keep her on lock and in check. ? was waaaaaay too much for her. You could only fake for so long until you show yourself to be a phony. I didn't simp , Ijust told her I care for her too and thanks for what she did(cooking and cleaning). I told her I didn't know what to tell her about anythingelse. She knows I don't believe her. I don't believe that ? one bit. She wishes I ain't see her as just another ? but sad truth is she is.

That ? is shady as ? , she doesn't even have the decency to admit her ? . She wants me to play her fool. Yea ? right, I don't even wanna ? again because of that.Only thing I'm happy about is she thanked me for what I did for her. I did alot, I had my suspiscions about her anyways. I always said to myself, I think I'm just meant to help this chic out, once thats done we'll be done.

That ? was exactly what happened. Anyways, No simp here, I read her just right. I'm disappointed but I did see it coming which is why I can get over it.

I think this, most women are hoes, just like most ? ain't ? . Theres more pawns on the board then Kings and Queens.

Coming into contact with a truly wholesome girl(Queen) will be rare, I'm gonna have to run into alot of pawns alot of hoes, gold diggers, pretenders, and lost people before coming into contact with one who truly is what they say they are. I'm just making sure I know how to spot that Queen when I got her infront of me.

Honestly, I think the best way to do it is....treat all of them like Queens who you think might be(wholesome). The fakes will melt underpressure.

Any lady reading this, No I'm not bitter, but I have to be realistic, I just got played. I looked out for someone, brought them to my family, took them in when they're family wouldnt ? with them, I made them my family. I showed them love, made sure they ate right, took care of their medical bills, paid they're lil bills, put them on their feet. Then when they got straigh, first thing they did was play me. So I'm not bitter, But life is hard and I'd be a fool not to be hard too.

I held it down though, just glad I got my lil thank you lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol that last post was a bitter post, but ur hurt so you're gonna talk like that for a few months.

Anyhoo, I only read your initial post and the last post. Nobody can put on a front that long while living with another person. Clearly, it wasnt a front. She loved you, yall were together, la di da di da. At some point she became unhappy in the relationship and someone was probably showing her attention (that dude)....clearly she went out with him, you confronted her and she left because she had no comeback. no excuse. She's not well versed in the ways of shady ass ? , or else she would have had a nice LIE ready and waiting for your ass.

Her actions show me that she hasn't had much experience with lying to ? and being a ? , because im tellin u she would have had an excuse ready, she wouldnt have left and yall would probably still be together. But you caught her out there, she couldnt think of a damnnn thing to say and she ran away cause thats what cowards do when they get caught.

Either way, its good that yall broke up cause she was gonna leave anyway. The reason she called you is because - like i said - she isnt well versed in cheating. She feels guilty as ? and has been wanting to call you from day 1 but had no idea what the ? to say. Took her 2 weeks to get up the nerve AND put together a speech to say to you. Her nervousness probably caused her to leave a few things out of that speech as well.

Oh well- u sound like a good guy in general through some of your posts. This bitter ? will pass (even tho u THINK u aint bitter) and you will find someone on your level and worthy of you. Everyone ? with some frogs b4 they meet their prince/princess....people always try to act like its just THEM who get ? over. No- the ? happens to males and females alike. Not everyone is a bad person, but u gotta fight through a bunch of thorns b4 u find the rose.

PS- I wrote a nice LONG post because I know you can appreciate all this writing lol.
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol that last post was a bitter post, but ur hurt so you're gonna talk like that for a few months.

Anyhoo, I only read your initial post and the last post. Nobody can put on a front that long while living with another person. Clearly, it wasnt a front. She loved you, yall were together, la di da di da. At some point she became unhappy in the relationship and someone was probably showing her attention (that dude)....clearly she went out with him, you confronted her and she left because she had no comeback. no excuse. She's not well versed in the ways of shady ass ? , or else she would have had a nice LIE ready and waiting for your ass.

Her actions show me that she hasn't had much experience with lying to ? and being a ? , because im tellin u she would have had an excuse ready, she wouldnt have left and yall would probably still be together. But you caught her out there, she couldnt think of a damnnn thing to say and she ran away cause thats what cowards do when they get caught.

Either way, its good that yall broke up cause she was gonna leave anyway. The reason she called you is because - like i said - she isnt well versed in cheating. She feels guilty as ? and has been wanting to call you from day 1 but had no idea what the ? to say. Took her 2 weeks to get up the nerve AND put together a speech to say to you. Her nervousness probably caused her to leave a few things out of that speech as well.

Oh well- u sound like a good guy in general through some of your posts. This bitter ? will pass (even tho u THINK u aint bitter) and you will find someone on your level and worthy of you. Everyone ? with some frogs b4 they meet their prince/princess....people always try to act like its just THEM who get ? over. No- the ? happens to males and females alike. Not everyone is a bad person, but u gotta fight through a bunch of thorns b4 u find the rose.

PS- I wrote a nice LONG post because I know you can appreciate all this writing lol.

Thanks for the post, that was a nice one lol made me feel good.....Maybe my last post was a lil bitter but gotdayum, I gotta vent a little ya know.

Anyway I don't really believe it was all a front, it just didn't work out, I wanted it to but it didn't. Thats life.

I think I'm getting over it fairly well. I would just like to meet someone new, cause I want a nice long term relationship. I like my stability and I want a woman within that realm with me.

Thanks for the post kid, it was sweet.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options

In a female's head that happens when she doesnt feel she needs one. She felt ENTITLED. And when the heat was on she realized the ? going through her head wouldnt fly with him.

Dee Im sure Kavorkian wasnt good at assisted suicide the first time around but he found a way to ? them muthafukkas. Now u giving that ? brownie points for just not being good at ? -ing?

Now the rest of your post makes sense but lets not pretend BEING CAREFUL is the same as being BITTER. you're not bitter just because you see reality. And no he isnt the first or the last person to get ? over.

Sorry I gotta be the devil on your shoulder dude but...reality is mostly negative. Life is NOT what you make it...its just what it is.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Damn thats some ether if i ever seen it. I mean ol girl didnt even think you deserved a lie to ease the ego. She was just like "AND ? WHAT?"
    Real gs move in silence..trilla. No offense..jthat was just a hell of a closing..

applause.gif
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^ listen to this woman. She was just flat out disrespecting you man. Wasnt nothing more to it.

She cheated then pretty much said....WELP GOT CAUGHT. ON TO THE NEXT ONE.
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^ listen to this woman. She was just flat out disrespecting you man. Wasnt nothing more to it.

She cheated then pretty much said....WELP GOT CAUGHT. ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

Nah, its more like DEE said, she just aint have ? to say and bailed. She was also unhappy, thats why I knew it could happend, cause Iknew she wasn't happy. WHen it happened she didn't just leave, she left the next night.She gave me the same excuse for 2 days and I wasn't buying it, I wanted her to answer my questions and she couldn't. Her excuse was "the ? was following her, trying to talk to her". I just wasn't going for it cause she was missing ? like a bus pass, she was too dressed up, she coulda called for me to drop her off and pick her up. So it's not that she didn't lie, I was just like nah kid, I'm not going for that ? . I also know all the ? around here and I didn't recognize the car and I followed the whip and saw the ? in it, ya dig. SO she tried to lie, but the ? wasn't goood enough. She's still saying she ain't do it and thank you for everything I did for her.

I'm just like I'm too smart and of course theres ? I ain't saying but I know more, I know who she was out with and where the ? live, his facebook all that....I'm the silent trilla one mang. I'ma known ? around my way so I can get info like nothing. I ain't got beef with anyone, the ? was doing what he was supposed to do, gaming on something he wanted. The chic wanted out the relationship obviously and did what she wanted to, or felt entitled to do at the time.

Me, I look at it like, ? showed me all I needed to see, so I'm not supposed to be with her. I get money, when you get money and your life is going good, you don't become bitter at people maybe disappointed but I'm not sitting here wishing anybody went to hell lol nah. I'm sitting here getting my bread waiting for something else to come along so I could have fun with another lady. Have an even better relationship the next go around with someone else.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited May 2010
    Options

End novel.

That right there, is probably the realest ? I've read since joining this site. Where the ? were you when my ? pulled shady ? like it bro? Haha.
    *claps.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In a female's head that happens when she doesnt feel she needs one. She felt ENTITLED. And when the heat was on she realized the ? going through her head wouldnt fly with him.

Dee Im sure Kavorkian wasnt good at assisted suicide the first time around but he found a way to ? them muthafukkas. Now u giving that ? brownie points for just not being good at ? -ing?

Now the rest of your post makes sense but lets not pretend BEING CAREFUL is the same as being BITTER. you're not bitter just because you see reality. And no he isnt the first or the last person to get ? over.

Sorry I gotta be the devil on your shoulder dude but...reality is mostly negative. Life is NOT what you make it...its just what it is.

LOL! Yo- I'm definitely not giving her brownie points.....I'm just telling it how I see it though. Either way she's a lyin ass trick and he's lucky to have gotten rid of her b4 they had babies and got married.
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yo ya'll some cool ass people in this Thread. ? Bless. I didn't want to talk to anybody in person about it, cause I'm private. I did need to speak though, because you'll go crazy if you don't.

Thatdamnjay, your not the only one who says yo she'll be back. I don't know how I feel about that or how I would feel. It's not hard to be with her, but I don't want to be with her. She didn't really hurt me, she disappointed me and disrespected me. We created something special and she threw it all away. Thats dangerous, if I was a square that ? would've devastated me. I might've been suicidal cause we was talking about having kids, I would've married her yadda yadda yadda. See the thing is this.....I'm not a square. After like 2 weeks, I'm kinda like awww well...I gotta go find me another one and create another bond...which is wack lol I don't like people being in and out of my life. I don't like that at all. Thus my disappointment.

I'm on some positive thinking Law of Attraction ? . I'm just visualizing something better, more love, more security, somebody to protect and hold down because i like that kinda thing.It gives me more purpose. Theres nothing like coming through for someone you love. Personally I want a wife and kids. Even if it doesn't work out, if it works out for a long time, I'd be happy. Even if I lose bread, I don't care cause money ain't ? for me to come by. Love on the other hand with someone you could really bond with, thats not hard but it's also not easy to come by. I'm not really a ? that gets off on ? random broads or going to the club. I like to get money work out and chill with my girl and family(like my kids if I had some). So If I got it I cherish it. I'm stacking paper, getting my mind , my game and my emotions riight for the next time to play cause I'm playing to win. I gotta vision.

It's funny though DEE and DARC are both right but they don't really agree lol
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sorry to hear this thats tough. Let me let u in on a lil secret.. we take our secrets to the grave. Men y'all usually get caught and end up having to fess up. When we cheat we're so sneaky & good at covering our tracks you will never find out, and if you do you still can't prove ? or get a confession most the time. I'm not sayin all of us like this b/c I am a firm believer women don't cheat nearly as much as men, but when we do, we do it better than y'all.
    Now sounds like this chick is guilty as hell, esp b/c of her reaction. Y'all live together & all that, so she should never be quick to just pack up & go, women usually don't react like that unless we're guilty and ? about gettin caught & got our back against the wall. From my experience anytime a person DON'T EVEN TRY to prove ? , it's cuz they know they can't so they will try to make you think you're crazy with reverse psychology or the silent treatment so you feel guilty of accusing them. Cuz honestly, you would not be willing to lose your love over some ? that ain't true, you'd want to prove it. Even if the relationship is over, I wouldn't want someone I loved thinking I did ? I didn't do so I'd still prove it to them. So more than likely she just think she's slick but she got caught and is not woman enough to apologize and admit it. I'm sorry to hear you goin thru that b/c I know how bad it hurts, I been there. But no one deserves that. Out of respect for the relationship, she coulda at least explained ? or tried to, damn even lying is better than just packing up in silence & bouncing. So its best to just move on. There's plenty of fish in the sea.
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear this thats tough. Let me let u in on a lil secret.. we take our secrets to the grave. Men y'all usually get caught and end up having to fess up. When we cheat we're so sneaky & good at covering our tracks you will never find out, and if you do you still can't prove ? or get a confession most the time. I'm not sayin all of us like this b/c I am a firm believer women don't cheat nearly as much as men, but when we do, we do it better than y'all.
    Now sounds like this chick is guilty as hell, esp b/c of her reaction. Y'all live together & all that, so she should never be quick to just pack up & go, women usually don't react like that unless we're guilty and ? about gettin caught & got our back against the wall. From my experience anytime a person DON'T EVEN TRY to prove ? , it's cuz they know they can't so they will try to make you think you're crazy with reverse psychology or the silent treatment so you feel guilty of accusing them. Cuz honestly, you would not be willing to lose your love over some ? that ain't true, you'd want to prove it. Even if the relationship is over, I wouldn't want someone I loved thinking I did ? I didn't do so I'd still prove it to them. So more than likely she just think she's slick but she got caught and is not woman enough to apologize and admit it. I'm sorry to hear you goin thru that b/c I know how bad it hurts, I been there. But no one deserves that. Out of respect for the relationship, she coulda at least explained ? or tried to, damn even lying is better than just packing up in silence & bouncing. So its best to just move on. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

I'm not hurt at all. I havent missed one step as far as my life goes. I retreated to my hobbies and routines which got me good.I'm stacking bread, whenever ? gets hard for me, I work out harder and I stack more money. It's just a good habit to fall back on.I'm not drinkin, smoking,going to strip clubs, no none of that, I know how to deal. Only the strong survive to live well, and I'm one of the strong.I'm disappointed in that person, because I thought they could be above that kind of ? . I would be hurt if she left me because I was an ? or if she didn't do it and I for some reason went nuts. I would be hurt because it would've been my fault. But to me she just disrespected herself more so than me, cause now I think she's a hoe and so do some people in her family because people know the kinda cat that I am. They lookin at her like, you shouldn't have did that.

One thing I'm gonna explain about myself is this, I have a close relative thats a ? and I use to kick it with him and the HOES as a younging I'm up on game. I could ? if I wanted to. What I'm saying is, I've seen worse ? than this, and I never believed women were innocent. On that note, I saw it coming. I was hoping it wasn't true, I would picture myself without her along the lines of seeing it coming. She's the type that at this period in her life can't accept recieving something thats good. In the Law of Attraction the hardest part in achieving your goals is the "Allowing" part. When you actually let good things happen to you. Alot of times when people begin to get what they want they sabotage it.She's still in the "I'm the Victim" stage of her life. So she felt ENTITLED to do that because she was UNHAPPY. Ya dig. To her, her doing that at the moment was my fault.

I respect your post but I don't like your first paragraph. You talk about cheating like it's an art, like you take some type of pride in doing it better than somebody else.You talk about Cheating like theres champions at cheating and WOMEN are the real champions at it, and it makes you proud. I sware thats how that first paragraph comes off lol. Like you can get a pay raise from cheating . It's something thats cowardly and shows huge insecurity and character flaws. I don't cheat, because I'm strong. I know what I want, I deal with positives as well as with negatives.

So why are you specifically talking about cheating like that? Whats so good about being able to cheat well.... Whats so hot about that?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    cheating isn't limited to sexual cheating..everyone knows that, but when ? hits the fan, the person who knows damn well they were in the wrong will stress that they didn't cheat till their last breath cuz they didn't ? ..

but all the lying, sneaking around, and inappropiate relationsip till the point where she felt guilty, and felt the need to hide and lie about the ? still constitutes cheating...

if she didn't ? dude....she was close to it, cuz emotionally, she was already disconnected from you for you to even feel the need to pursue the situation....

let the ? go homie...

that emotional deception whether she fucekd dude or not is enough to close that chapter....life goes on, & yall both learn from this
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    cheating isn't limited to sexual cheating..everyone knows that, but when ? hits the fan, the person who knows damn well they were in the wrong will stress that they didn't cheat till their last breath cuz they didn't ? ..

but all the lying, sneaking around, and inappropiate relationsip till the point where she felt guilty, and felt the need to hide and lie about the ? still constitutes cheating...

if she didn't ? dude....she was close to it, cuz emotionally, she was already disconnected from you for you to even feel the need to pursue the situation....

let the ? go homie...

that emotional deception whether she fucekd dude or not is enough to close that chapter....life goes on, & yall both learn from this

Yeah no doubt. Everylast word that you said, is what I'm on.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    let her go because she's already gone

maybe you can smash her on the side

* shrugs*