Confessing:Would you Tell?

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Forum of Fame
if you knew your homeboy was cheating on his wife for years,would you tell it?

Comments

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thread should read: "Snitching: Would You Do It?"
  • FlightKing
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Who the hell would do that?

My loyalty is always to my friend. I have a close friend who is married to a really great guy but their son isn't his, and he has no clue:(

Now that's ? up.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hell naw.........

i try to get my friends to cheat on they ol ladies all the time anyway
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why would someone tell their friend's significant other that said friend is cheating!?!?!?!

This is a dumb question and a dumber thread.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who the hell would do that?

My loyalty is always to my friend. I have a close friend who is married to a really great guy but their son isn't his, and he has no clue:(

:l
    I couldn't do it.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    We were good friends long before she met and married him. I don't judge my friends for what they do, but it is foul. I tell her all the time.

I know, just saying I couldn't be cool with her choice but as previously stated, her choice, not your place to broadcast her business.
  • Instant.
    Instant. Members Posts: 371
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont get myself into people's ? , so no
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Instant. wrote: »
    I dont get myself into people's ? , so no

• FlightKing
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It is, but that's not my place. Her Husband is a sweetheart but I'm friends with her, and have been for 10 years. We hang with them often and my Husband doesn't even know.

I feel you. I just don't know how I could be cool with somebody who would do something like that. Different people got different limits I guess.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah I feel you, the worst part is keeping it from my Husband because there should be no secrets between us...but if I told him it would be a wrap...lol.

This actually came up the other day. A friend confides in you and asks you to keep it to yourself and not share that info with anyone, not even your own husband. Is that "wrong"? To keep a friends secret to yourself and not even fill your husband in?
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It is, but that's not my place. Her Husband is a sweetheart but I'm friends with her, and have been for 10 years. We hang with them often and my Husband doesn't even know.

Dont you subconsciously respect that man less becasue he cant tell his wife........ you know
    I mean, you have to feel pity for him
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Dont you subconsciously respect that man less becasue he cant tell his wife........ you know
    I mean, you have to feel pity for him

Empathy I would understand but why on earth would she lose any respect for the husband? :/
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Empathy I would understand but why on earth would she lose any respect for the husband? :/

Well, thats why i asked. because no guy in this thread or in real life, would not lose some respect for him, even tho he is not at fault.

Every dude that read that sentence instantly did this.

**smh at her** **supersmh at him**
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Well, thats why i asked. because no guy in this thread or in real life, would not lose some respect for him, even tho he is not at fault.

Every dude that read that sentence instantly did this.

**smh at her** **supersmh at him**

I don't see this as a matter of respect (in regards to the husband) in any way, shape or form though. What his wife did/is doesn't make him ish. And if anything it is she who should get the super SMH. That's like getting mad at the guy who cheated with your wife when he had no clue she was married. :/
  • DaSan!floe
    DaSan!floe Members Posts: 68
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone....

I wouldn't even spit on a ? like you, disgusting. ? judging, that chick is deceitful

these hoes these days are tasteless and classless
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Plenty of Men are out here raising other peoples kids and have no clue. If you get your Wife pregnant 9 times out of 10 your not going to suspect it's some other guys. Unless you saw the actual Father you would have no idea. He looks just like his real Dad.

Has the fake dad seen the real dad since the boy has been growing up?
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hoes aint ?
    Mikko you wrong for not letting dude know it aint his
    but i guess ? snakes like that
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yes....he knows that's his Son.

What i am getting at, is, the fake dad can't look at the real dad and tell that something is fishy?

does he not know this other dude was mashing his wife at all?
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wow, yeah that ? is mad foul. Chick needs to be lynched. But, yeah I agree with Mikko, I would stay out of that. But this is perfect parlay to another issue...So say he does somehow find out and divorces the chick. You mean to tell me, she could still get him for child support? Haha, what a ? system.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just like you're wrong for not telling your Girl you ? Men.....

Like I said, let he is without sin.....

i'm not currently doing it so its not important
    and how can you compare that to a chick lying about a child and her friend letting it happen
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hoes aint ?
    mikko you wrong for not letting dude know it aint his
    but i guess ? snakes like that

? nasty homie.cant trust women no more b.they aint the same.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It doesn't matter if you're doing it now. She still has the right to know your Bisexual. And the only reason I brought it up is to stress my point that no one is perfect, everyone lies, everyone keeps secrets.

It's always the ones with their own skeletons in the closet that are on that self righteous ? .

thats the most foul thing you can do though
    lie to a man about if a child is his
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    I feel you. I just don't know how I could be cool with somebody who would do something like that. Different people got different limits I guess.
    DaSan!floe wrote: »
    I wouldn't even spit on a ? like you, disgusting. ? judging, that chick is deceitful

these hoes these days are tasteless and classless

i wouldn't even associate with that ? if i knew she did some foul ? like that no matter how long we were friends
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It doesn't matter if you're doing it now. She still has the right to know your Bisexual. And the only reason I brought it up is to stress my point that no one is perfect, everyone lies, everyone keeps secrets.

It's always the ones with their own skeletons in the closet that are on that self righteous ? .

Cheating is one thing but I cannot believe you are friends with some scallywag that is letting this "sweetheart" raise another man's child. That is ? pathetic, I hope that woman suffers one day
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My homie from grade school married his high school sweetheart and he has been hittin' snowbunnies like a wolf! We ain't as close as we use to be but I would neva betray his trust. This is the #1 rule, don't you forget it!
This discussion has been closed.