Confessing:Would you Tell?

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    why would i do some dumb ? like that?

at the most i would distance myself from the friend depending on the severity/circumstances of the cheating and also depending on how close i was with the s/o.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why the hell would I do that? Like I give 2 ? about sum ? 's wife...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Why the hell would I do that? Like I give 2 ? about sum ? 's wife...

pretty much ! depending on where we are in our life, i might encourage that ?

S/N: mikko story makes an immediate blood test after birth non negotiable
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What type of ? is this? If you have a FRIEND, then you're loyalty is to that friend, not their spouse. If you have a problem with him ? different women every week, the OG way to handle that ? would be to tell his ass behind closed doors that he needs to slow the ? down and that he's acting like an ? . But to actually tell the spouse? WTF???
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    to ts... naw i mean its not really my place to say... but im like this i cant associate myself with snake ass people period..even if i known u ten years bruh.. if u creeping on yo ol lady all the time.. imma tell u how i feel and leave it like that.. then id prolly stop ? wit u cuz i cant see myself smiling in that persons face (the spouse) and pretending i dont know he ? ey thing with a ?

to mikko... i really feel u i do..but ya friend aint ? .. no knock to u, becuase u havent done anything wrong. but she aint ? regarless of how much she has done for u etc etc.. for a woman to fool a man into raising another mans kid.. i dont give a ? if that ? volunteer 7 days a week at a shelter and serves as replacement Nun on Sundays she aint ? .
    i just dont undersatnd why people keep crab ass friends in they circle

once again not trying to put u out there i have this same convo with a female coworker with snakes ass friends everyweek.. but then again maybe im different i can cut "friends" out of my life like a knife thru butter so **shrugs**
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    if you knew your homeboy was cheating on his wife for years,would you tell it?

man i bin known my homeboy, bin cheating on his girl, and to make things worse his chick is a proper down chick, like she looks after him, is kinda fine, and is cool as ? .....
    but for two reasons i wouldnt say ? , 1) thats my ? , 2) that aint my business.

interstingly though, she just found out that he cheated on her with one chick (there were may more)...she let it slide....but my way of thinking is, she works in the navy so she is gone for long periods of time.....if she wernt ? around before she definately is now.....but i couldnt bring myself to say that to my boy.....but i could see in his eyes he was thinking it.....

my point being. no need to get involved, life has a way of sorting itself out
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko you got a shady ass friend.how can you trust her around your bf/husband?

if she will ? around on her husband,get pregnant by some other ? and he think the child is his what you think he's going to do to her once he finds out??

he has every right to beat that shady ass.you dont do no ? like that
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I may or may not tell, depending on circumstances (ie. if he's having unprotected sex with other women, how likely it is that she'll find out in a worse way, ). By default, I would probably mind my own business but not being able to predict all future possibilities is a problem. The possibility of his causing her extreme grief trumps my 'loyalty' to him. If his actions don't harm her then I see nothing wrong with them.

Mikko_ wrote: »
    Who the hell would do that?

My loyalty is always to my friend. I have a close friend who is married to a really great guy but their son isn't his, and he has no clue:(

At the risk of contradicting myself, I think, as a general rule, that it is usually better for all parties involved to know the truth about paternity sooner rather than later since there are so many ways it might come up later (never mind the fact that it's beneficial for doctors to know about a patient's biological parents/family members so they can determine the likeliness of certain diseases and disorders, if breast cancer runs in someone's biological family, they should know about it so they can take preventive measures) and the longer the deception, the worse the truth might be if it does ever come out. Again, if neither the son or father is harmed by not knowing, I don't see the problem.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    man i bin known my homeboy, bin cheating on his girl, and to make things worse his chick is a proper down chick, like she looks after him, is kinda fine, and is cool as ? .....

interstingly though, she just found out that he cheated on her with one chick (there were may more)...she let it slide....but my way of thinking is, she works in the navy so she is gone for long periods of time.....if she wernt ? around before she definately is now.....but i couldnt bring myself to say that to my boy.....but i could see in his eyes he was thinking it.....

cs. life is a better teacher than any of us could ever be.
  • sniff-n-wesum
    sniff-n-wesum Members Posts: 45
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mikko's story just makes me scared of these women even more. how you gon lie to a man like that? and he a good man too. that's so wrong on so many levels
  • JusDre313
    edited November 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    pretty much ! depending on where we are in our life, i might encourage that ?

S/N: mikko story makes an immediate blood test after birth non negotiable

^^this my ? i was married. DIDNT HAVE A DOUBT my kid was mine.. AND STILL got a blood test.. smh.. oh the wife was mad.. but she got over it
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    ^^this my ? i was married. DIDNT HAVE A DOUBT my kid was mine.. AND STILL got a blood test.. smh.. oh the wife was mad.. but she got over it

Damn, my son might not be mine??? That's that ? . SMH.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »

They should systematically test for paternity at birth, if not to prevent these kinds of scenarios (finding out your father/son isn't biologically related or insulting women by asking for one) then for medical reasons.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    chicks are shady as hell
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »

this i understand.she is cool as ? and look out for me.he been smashing chicks left and right behind her back.she think she has the best husband in the world
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    chicks are shady as hell

yep they are but hey theres some shady ass ? too
  • JusDre313
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    They should systematically test for paternity at birth, if not to prevent these kinds of scenarios (finding out your father/son isn't biologically related or insulting women by asking for one) then for medical reasons.

c/s............
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who the hell would do that?

My loyalty is always to my friend. I have a close friend who is married to a really great guy but their son isn't his, and he has no clue:(

Would be hard to respect myself for hanging with somebody pulling some ? like that. The least I could do if I wasn't going to tell would be to cut them off.

As far as loyalty to friends goes, if your friend was a serial killer - would you still be loyal ?
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Would be hard to respect myself for hanging with somebody pulling some ? like that. The least I could do if I wasn't going to tell would be to cut them off.

As far as loyalty to friends goes, if your friend was a serial killer - would you still be loyal ?

Are you comparing killing people to cheating ?
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    I feel you. I just don't know how I could be cool with somebody who would do something like that. Different people got different limits I guess.
    DaSan!floe wrote: »
    I wouldn't even spit on a ? like you, disgusting. ? judging, that chick is deceitful

these hoes these days are tasteless and classless
    hoes aint ?
    Mikko you wrong for not letting dude know it aint his
    but i guess ? snakes like that
    thats the most foul thing you can do though
    lie to a man about if a child is his
    I totally understand where ya'll are coming from, I don't condone her actions. I just love her as a friend, in spite of it.

I trust her completely, she has been around me and my Man for 7 years. We double date all the time. Besides that, I trust my Husband, I'm not worried about that.

No, I wouldn't be friends with a Serial Killer wtf? Is that Bill O'Reily logic?

She was insanely in love with her Son's real father but he treated her like ? . She married her Husband on the rebound, she wound up having a fling with her ex and it resulted in her Son.
    Their little boy is 9 years old, if he found out the truth it would destroy him. His real Dad is in his life too...she ? up, and when you start lying you have to keep lying. She wasn't sure which one was the Father until he was born.

Lying about a kid that isn't your husbands is 10x's worse than cheating though............that some ? u don't keep from someone, your friend might as well tell, ? either way she is ? keeping that ? with her burning her soul for eternity or telling the truth and losing her husband is all i'm saying........its up to her to tell that ether of a secret not anyone else
  • 7figz
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Are you comparing killing people to cheating ?

Just as far as having moral standards. It's not the same but if the way she said her loyalty is always to her friend, I had to ask. A better example is in order though... can't find it right now.

Cheating is one thing but I draw the line at lying about whose kid it is.
  • 7figz
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No, I wouldn't be friends with a Serial Killer wtf? Is that Bill O'Reily logic?

She was insanely in love with her Son's real father but he treated her like ? . She married her Husband on the rebound, she wound up having a fling with her ex and it resulted in her Son.
    Their little boy is 9 years old, if he found out the truth it would destroy him. His real Dad is in his life too...she ? up, and when you start lying you have to keep lying. She wasn't sure which one was the Father until he was born.

? Bill O'Reilly. Na, just wondering since you said your loyalty was to your friend. To each his (or her) own but I couldn't support that ? .

Yea she ? up, but she need to "woman up". She doin' that ? ? and the kid's feelings are no excuse. It might not be easy to say it, but the truth is the truth.
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Just as far as having moral standards. It's not the same but if the way she said her loyalty is always to her friend, I had to ask. A better example is in order though... can't find it right now.

Cheating is one thing but I draw the line at lying about whose kid it is.

Meh, I feel you. But like she said, if I had a friend that was down for a ? for years and was like REALLY my ? - I can't just cut him off because I don't agree with his decisions in terms of women.
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mikko's story just makes me scared of these women even more. how you gon lie to a man like that? and he a good man too. that's so wrong on so many levels

women like that make good men turn bad.they make it harder for women to find good men
This discussion has been closed.