Happy Thanksgiving Kimi.

This should officially be credited as a Mikko thread lol

? it. I'll allow it
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too darlin! I got a late start on cooking so I'm killing time ready for everything to get ready...what are you and your family eating today?

We got turkey, collard greens stuffing cabbage ham cranberry sauce green beans, gravy, rolls, etc.
    Fam is coming over shortly. This is the first time my wife is holding it down. People coming here.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1300333518831.jpg
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this thread definately shouldnt have went this far

but ? it...diamond push
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I am going to tell him one day, I have no choice and it wasn't right for me to keep it from him all this time. I can't say for certain what he will do, he won't be happy, but I really don't think he would go to her Husband, that would be a betrayal to me, and he is also an advocate of staying out of other people's marriages.
    As far as how he will feel about me keeping the secret, he knows how loyal I am to the people I love, so I don't think he would really fault me for that. But I should've told him from jump street, that was poor judgement on my behalf. I keep going back and forth with myself about revealing this to him, it's going to change a lot of things if I do.

What do you think it would change? Oh and Happy Thanks Giving...yeah this ? might as well go diamond now lol
  • Chasin Benjis
    Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Shout out to that boy JadaRoss for goin "Diamond".... again.

If im correct he had one back in September with the Fabolous/Ray J, thread, which is now in the FOF.

I think its safe to say the boy is an "IC Llegend".. let us all bow in the presence of greatness... amen.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why would you want the husband to find out, it just go add insult to injury when he divorce and have to pay alimony along with child support
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He's not going to want to be around her and damn sure not her Husband, and who can blame him. I can deal with it because of the love for her I've had as a friend for the past 10 years, I suppress it because my loyalty to her comes first. But my Husband doesn't have that, he's not friends with her and he's fairly close to her Husband,.....it would just change a lot, and I'm not sure if it's the best thing. Hell, I've wanted to tell him for 7 years but I put it off or convince myself otherwise...

Sometimes..It's best to leave the demon's in the past.. Then to bring them in the future..Sometimes... it's best to leave those demons in the head..Then to speak of them... Unfortunately for this thread...? in here..claiming to be Jesus Christ and the Holy Mother ? herself.. Wouldn't have done a ? thing .. Sure the situation is mess up and it is foul..But honestly..in reality.. again.. most ? in here would not done ? period.. I guess some people.... live the life of a perfect world...There are just something's in this world..they are not meant to be told at all..because most cannot handle the truth..
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Misery really loves company huh.... So because some people wouldn't say anything themselves, they are assuming nobody else will ? GTFOH

I'm dat ? I guess because I wouldn't sit by and watch that ? .
  • blackrain
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I agree, thank your emotional Male counterparts for making this ? go diamond...lol

He's not going to want to be around her and damn sure not her Husband, and who can blame him. I can deal with it because of the love for her I've had as a friend for the past 10 years, I suppress it because my loyalty to her comes first. But my Husband doesn't have that, he's not friends with her and he's fairly close to her Husband,.....it would just change a lot, and I'm not sure if it's the best thing. Hell, I've wanted to tell him for 7 years but I put it off or convince myself otherwise...

Do you think your husband would be mad at you if your friend's husband found out some other way and your husband found out you've known the entire time and never told him?
  • blackrain
    edited November 2011
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Sometimes..It's best to leave the demon's in the past.. Then to bring them in the future..Sometimes... it's best to leave those demons in the head..Then to speak of them... Unfortunately for this thread...Individuals in here..claiming to be Jesus Christ and the Holy Mother ? herself.. Wouldn't do anything.. Sure the situation is mess up and it is foul..But honestly..in reality.. again.. most individuals in here would of do nothing period.. I guess some people.... live the life of a perfect world...There are just something's in this world..they are not meant to be told at all..because most cannot handle the truth..

But that doesn't apply to a situation like this because eventually the truth will come out...
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nothing annoys me more than an extra, overly dramatic ass dude, he's just doing way to much....
    Nothin annoys me more than a passive-agressive ? who won't talk ? directly to someone cause she a coward afraid they'll make her catch feelins, prolly the main reason why this ? don't wanna tell ol boy the secret and stay tryna play like she ain't involved when she workin a Penn State style cover up. Disgustin that we got ? this weak fightin wars, no wonder we gettin ran outta Iraq.
    1eqn2w.jpg

"Waaaahhhhh! Everyone is calling me a bad person for keeping secrets from my husband and lying to the man I admit is a sweetheart about a kid not really being his. Waaaaaahhhhhhh!"
    Yet she keeps comin in here complainin bout the ? like ? gon stop bustin shots knowin how much its gettin to her, like I said attention ? .
    Oh never that...lol. I brought it up in this thread basically as a conversational piece and it spiraled from there...90% of the dudes in here whining are hypocrites and fake as hell. I could give a ? how they feel about this. Anyone who would take anything they say to heart is an idiot...lol.
    The only one whinin is you, ? you got like 400 posts in here complainin bout ? shittin on you. Clearly you do care how errbody feels otherwise you wouldn't still be in here arguin wit them and catchin feelins, so I guess that makes you an idiot. What a surprise.
    These dudes got emotional and attacked me instantly, like I was the one who did this. other people told their stories, but the fear and paranoia that some ? like this could happen to them was something they couldn't let go of. This thread will be diamond purely off of emotions....lol.

I now know what a touchy subject this is for guys though...geez
    We attacked you for bein a imbecile who don't realize you involved in this whether you like it or not, and once you tried to troll these ? attacked you for co-signin ? behavior. You comin in throwin temper tantrums erryday about it is whats keepin this thread goin now.

Your only pathetic comeback is to claim errbody aimin at your head is just scared somethin like this gon happen to them, even tho most the ? in here ain't as stupid and naive as you and the poor soul raisin that bastard are and are smart enough to realize you can never fully trust anyone cause errbody always a suspect.
    kimi sloppily edited her pics to make her ? and ass look rounder

she is only here for attention

and now it's gotten to the point where she is so desperate that she will admit she is a hypocritical and dishonest ?

end of story

but it aint the end because even though she was exposed for stripping on camera to get dirt on other posters, she sticks around

she is a ? . that is the deal.
    shots-fired-o.gif
    And what are you here for? What's going on in your life where you can talk ? about someone else.
    You sit on this site all day and troll, and have done so for years. you had your 50 aliases exposed and banned when you were shamelessly following OTT around and sucking his ? . You have no shame.. how much more pathetic can you be when you're willing to kiss a grown Mans ass, only for him to turn around, ? on you, and call you out for doing so?

Everyone here knows what a loser and a joke you are, at this point your just here as a novelty. It's common knowledge that this site is your whole life. you make dozens of aliases because you obviously have no friends or anything going on in your life. I really do pity you dude, your the very definition of pathetic.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?111010-Someone-needs-to-commit-suicide&highlight=ktulu

Look at this ? ^^^^. When the poster you worship makes a thread telling your worthless ass to ? yourself, you might want to actually look into it.
    Log off and step your life game up clown.
    Thou-art-FURIOUS.jpg
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    even paris hilton had a hit tv show for awhile
    people love ?
    Paris Hilton is hot tho, this trick is Third World ugly.
    There really is no reason to go back and forth with you, you are the most pathetic person on this forum hands down, and NO ONE believes you're getting any ? or living an enjoyable life. All I really have to do is post this ?

and this is just a small portion, of them and you had to create a bunch of e-mails to register these. You ran out of alises and had to go beg some old poster for his name to get on here...smh.

Has anyone ever seen some ? more sad than this, and dude is trying to pretend he has a real life..... really? "? , money, staus" Word?..

Real ? ^^^^^
    shemad.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? crazy..i read the first page... saw what kimmi posted...saw the iital reaction.....and i'm guessing there was like 960 posts about that same thing...right???

regardless..it's a ? up situation..maybe kimmi shoulda told her husband... but other than that it's like wahtever the ? .... people stay doing cruddy ? ... it's a fact of life...the ? happens...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    real talk the ? prolly low key know it's not his kid...but whatever... props on whoever made this diamond thread...if i gave a ? i'd FOF it....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    For the record, noone in here got emotional ! jest got different views
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Im giving this thread a royal diamond push.
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I will say this, everythign that happens is "just life" or "happens all the time".

That's a cop out when things get hard to explain/justify.

Murders are just life
    Adutlery is just life
    ? is just life
    etc.

The life that is being ruined the most is the husband. It's literally taking everything he ever worked for.
    And i am sure, if Mikko could figure a way to give him back what he has really lost, she would, but that cant be done.

And thats why the condemnation of his bird ass wife is justified lol
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    real talk the ? prolly low key know it's not his kid...but whatever... props on whoever made this diamond thread...if i gave a ? i'd FOF it....

You know, i thought this too. Thats why i said, find a way to tell him in a non confrontational way, to let him do with the info what he pleases
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So you would really do this?
    Betray a friend that's been nothing but good to you for someone you hardly know. It's just unfathomable to even consider hurting her like that. Ya'll don't seem to get that even though he's a cool dude I'm not friends with him, he is being done wrong but I care more about my friend than him....

I would. and you called me out for being cowardly, but i'd leave a note in that ? mailbox or something.
    Anonymous, but i would at least lay it out there for him to pursue. See, that is an evil act she pulled.
    Pure evil. I cant sit back and watch that, and not at least let dude know hey, look into this.

See, i think he may have an idea and knowingly either has looked into it, or dont want to.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Im giving this thread a royal diamond push.

Im giving this thread a ultimate universe platinum push!
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Kimi is one of those people who just don't understand when the joke is on them.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why would I make aliases with the same name, Kimi? Offer an explanation. I've never understood this.
  • Chasin Benjis
    Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why would I make aliases with the same name, Kimi? Offer an explanation. I've never understood this.

Well it was Mac who posted it so it gotta be true, duckman dont post no lies. Why you did it? Well Idk, it obviously wasnt to take shots at other posters and trying to stay anonymous while doing so, cuz like u said.. your name is incorporated in all of em..*confused*
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Everybody knows I have aliases. They just don't know who they are. You've had PM convos with two of them.
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nah he doesn't know, why would he? there was no reason for him to suspect this, as far as he knows, him and his wife had a baby like in any normal marriage. and yeah, leaving a letter is cowardly and fake in it's own right because your friend would come to you devastated, and you would know in the back of your mind that you are the one who betrayed their trust. She doesn't deserve that from me, she's never done any wrong to me, so to see her world fall apart and consoling her when I'm the one who set off the chain of events...hell no.

btw, did you read my question asking if you would rat out your best friend to his wife if he got some other chick pregnant?

Those are not the same things. But if a ? i knew had another dude raising his kid, thinkin it was his, i would do wh at i said earlier probably.
    In your scenario, no one is raising a kid they think is theres. Teh chick he got pregnant would know its his, and that she is pregnant.

Infidelity, and spending your life paying for and raising someone elses kid are different.
This discussion has been closed.