Ong Bak3 is Coming...

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SMH I have only seen the first
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Look for it, Ong Bak 2 been out for a minute
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • traestar
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    In english?

subtitles!!
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My boy hit me up with that Ong Bak 2 on download with the english sub titles, ? was nice but why do they call it Ong Bak when it had nothing to do with the 1st one??
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sweet, Ong Bak 2 was dope but ended extra ? . Hollywood could have been made a decent Street Fighter or other fighting game based movie if they would just follow Ong Bak 2's template...That ? was really just a series of interconnected boss fights.....but it was dope, and it would be perfect for a fighting game movie, ? a story.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have a downloaded copy with sub titles but its also in English. I think they speak both in the film. Just search for the Protector 2.
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i like the first one tony jaa or whatever his name is is crazy with the ? i just dont like the movie plot or anything just the fighting scenes. There is nothing about that movie other wise is interesting.
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't think anyone watches for the plot. I don't even need it to be in English. All I know is that in the 1st he had to get his revenge and in the 2nd he had to find his elephants. All that in between dialog and why those elephants were taken is extra. Just fillers and reasons to watch the action.
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Saw it on VOD when it was in limited theates back in December with subtitles. It doesn't matter, there is no dialogue for about the last 45 minutes anyway!
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    they have a lot of copies on dvd and blu-ray at the blockbuster by my house they are always checked out tho imma try and see if they have them ? back in. also Tony Jaa has a couple of other moives out i noticed at blockbuster they are called Bodyguard 1 & 2 has anyone seen these??
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Off topic but anybody know where I can find Ip Man 2 online? I know the dvdrip is out
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the first 1 was cool if i recall....was'nt theresum crazy ass car stunt in did in that ? ...
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    they have a lot of copies on dvd and blu-ray at the blockbuster by my house they are always checked out tho imma try and see if they have them ? back in. also Tony Jaa has a couple of other moives out i noticed at blockbuster they are called Bodyguard 1 & 2 has anyone seen these??

I seen both of these, Jaa is not the star of these movies tho. He just make like a 5 sec cameo for comic relief. I think they just put his name on it to get more sales but it stars the chubby dude that be Jaa's movie that always get his ass whupped
  • traestar
    edited May 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    My boy hit me up with that Ong Bak 2 on download with the english sub titles, ? was nice but why do they call it Ong Bak when it had nothing to do with the 1st one??

I know but it's supposedly a prequel...go figure
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Off topic but anybody know where I can find Ip Man 2 online? I know the dvdrip is out

check ya pm's
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Now that's the movie I'm waiting for, also another movie about him called The Legend Is Born: Ip Man.

Ong Bak 3 trailers don't look that exciting to me. The 2nd can easily be found at BestBuy, video stores, etc. Most overseas martial arts movies I actually buy the real ? and support because it's diffucult to ship them over here.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    I know but it's supposedly a prequel...go figure

That ? be mad stupid, like they had no plot to use or some ? , it's all good though when I watch fighting films the actions fight scenes is all that matters.
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited May 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=Gnawledgeable;705641]Now that's the movie I'm waiting for, also another movie about him called The Legend Is Born: Ip Man.

Ong Bak 3 trailers don't look that exciting to me. The 2nd can easily be found at BestBuy, video stores, etc. Most overseas martial arts movies I actually buy the real ? and support because it's diffucult to ship them over here.[/QUOTE]

check the inbox
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just picked Ong Bak 2 up from blockbuster yesterday. I didn't understand how that ? ended
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I bought it bout a year ago in the mall in ATL the have those booths in the middle of the mall with all the Kung Fu movies, old school and new school. Cant remember if it was suntitles or not, because I watch alot of Karate movies
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i cant wait for it. they are telling the story backwards. this one will probably explain why he uses only the elbow and knees and what the ong bak head means from the 1st 1. I loved part 2 and how he used all the different weapons and fighting styles. are yall martial arts film heads? if so check out ip man and ip man 2 which drops later this yr
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yall can watch Ip Man 2 with english subtitles on youtube. Hurry before it gets deleted.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Good looks on the Ip Man link, both 1 and 2 were straight classics