Cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner' also ripped face

Options
Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
A U.S. cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil, it was alleged today.

Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.

They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.
Wyatt allegedly told police he had ? a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed.
According to an autopsy Powell, 21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.
The coroner said Powell had been alive when the ? was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.
Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body, it was claimed.

He allegedly told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he ‘needed to stop the Devil’.
Police had been called to the grisly scene after a third friend had witnessed a sudden mood change in Wyatt after they had all ingested wild mushroom tea.
Justin Davis told police he returned to the flat to find Wyatt naked and covered from head to toe in blood.
He noticed an eyeball lying in the middle of the floor and saw Powell's mutilated body.
A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions.
‘My client was trying to silence the devil,’ said James Fallman.
‘I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had.’
Wyatt has been charged with first degree murder and torture.
Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1282647/American-cage-fighter-rips-beating-heart-training-partner-fearing-possessed-devil.html#ixzz0pTioLzI9

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Believing in BS religions gave this guy thoughts and beliefs of a Devil. And look what happened.

This is why I push Ollieism, all truth, no harsh side effects, no wars over playing time. HALLELUJAH PRAISE OLLIE
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Man shrooms dont do this to people. Prolly some steroids.
  • drbeef
    drbeef Members Posts: 213
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maaaang, ? ALL THAT. according to the symptoms. ? had to be liquid ? . nothing else. dont see anything else doing that.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Believing in BS religions gave this guy thoughts and beliefs of a Devil. And look what happened.

This is why I push Ollieism, all truth, no harsh side effects, no wars over playing time. HALLELUJAH PRAISE OLLIE

lol, stories like this makes me wonder why i dont keep a gun on me
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Moral of the story.. dont trust white people. dont do drugs.. and dont have crazy friends that you are close too
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    drbeef wrote: »
    maaaang, ? ALL THAT. according to the symptoms. ? had to be liquid ? . nothing else. dont see anything else doing that.

say what? shrooms make you hallucinate. I have seen PLENTY of people take them and only a couple claimed not to see any weird ? just dots and colors. this "devil" hallucination happens alot actually, this is not the first time I have heard of a person on shrooms saying that they thought somebody was the devil. Now, those people didnt mutilate their friends or anybody for that matter but different substances have different effects on people. A cage fighter hallucinating and brutally killin somebody because he thought they were seeing the devil doesnt surprise me because he is probably already on roids and crazier than bat ? .
    Moral of the story.. dont trust white people. dont do drugs.. and dont have crazy friends that you are close too

the guys name is Jarrod. I dont think he is white.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options

the guys name is Jarrod. I dont think he is white.

My research that i just conducted says otherwise .... he looks the part

20100520__local_wyatt_defense.jpg
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

First of all this "cage fighter's" record was 1-0 prolly just had some ? win over some hapless idiot in some low rent organization and the media tabbed him a "cage fighter" because it sounded better for the story.

Oh, and since your ? is pulling out the played out race card; what about this ? named Big Lurch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch
  • smokelahoma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My research that i just conducted says otherwise .... he looks the part

20100520__local_wyatt_defense.jpg

ok he's a Jared not Jarrod. but race is not an issue in this situation IMO. have you ever heard of a rapper named Big Lurch that got loaded off some dust and ate his girlfriend's intestines? no? point being, stop the race ? .
  • smokelahoma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    First of all this "cage fighter's" record was 1-0 prolly just had some ? win over some hapless idiot in some low rent organization and the media tabbed him a "cage fighter" because it sounded better for the story.

Oh, and since your ? is pulling out the played out race card; what about this ? named Big Lurch:

wow. I literally typed my post at the same time as you.
  • Rampage12
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wow. I literally typed my post at the same time as you.

Haha, yeah the race card should be burned. ? don't no good for anybody. Sad thing is Big Lurch had worked with rappers like Lil Keke, Too Short, & C-Bo so dude coulda been big. Sad thing is some some sleazy label put out his album after he had been convicted with him holding a skull on the album cover. ? wanna act like only "crazy looking white boys do ? like this" when obviously people of all ethnicities do crazy ? like this.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

aside from this big lurch clown...

Drugged out homicidal cannibals are typically white. Just the facts.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This isnt shrooms. This sound like ?
  • b*braze
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Haha, yeah the race card should be burned. ? don't no good for anybody. Sad thing is Big Lurch had worked with rappers like Lil Keke, Too Short, & C-Bo so dude coulda been big. Sad thing is some some sleazy label put out his album after he had been convicted with him holding a skull on the album cover. ? wanna act like only "crazy looking white boys do ? like this" when obviously people of all ethnicities do crazy ? like this.

it just so happened that this time it WAS a crazy lookin white boy who did this crazy ? . *kanye shrug*
  • Rampage12
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »

"Watch out, Wayne Williams was out there"

I know you remember Ludacris' "Growing Pains"

People are people and are capable of anything and everything regardless of race.

Y'all should google Coral Watts, ? might be the most prolific serial killer of all time and yes he's a ? !!!
  • smokelahoma
    edited May 2010
    Options

Cannibalism has recently been both practised and fiercely condemned in several wars, especially in Liberia and Congo. because there are so many white people in Liberia and Congo. GTFOH.
    This isnt shrooms. This sound like ?

check my post. I dont know where yall are gettin this "shrooms dont do this" ? from.
  • Rampage12
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it just so happened that this time it WAS a crazy lookin white boy who did this crazy ? . *kanye shrug*

But Big Lurch was a hood looking ? with bling and tattoos and did the same ? so it's cool.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cannibalism has recently been both practised and fiercely condemned in several wars, especially in Liberia and Congo. because there are so many white people in Liberia and Congo. GTFOH.

check my post. I dont know where yall are gettin this "shrooms dont do this" ? from.

good point some people just seen a couple movies and think its only white people, but the most ? up ? i heard of was a white dude in prison for eating his moms brains
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    From the title I thought It was going to be about some dude doin some mortal combat ? , like stickin his hand thru dudes chest and takin out the heart all in one motion. I am dissapoint
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

this ? 's a genius.
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    moral of the story.. Dont trust white people. Dont do drugs.. And dont have crazy friends that you are close too

lol........
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I recently heard of a black dude going to jail for killing his couple monthes old baby by phucking it in the ass and ripping it apart inside......the white man must have put him up to it.........damn white devils!!!!
  • b*braze
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol@ all the white posters comin out the woodworks.

"black people ? crazy too!!!"
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol@ all the white posters comin out the woodworks.

"black people ? crazy too!!!"

ooooooooooohhhhhm Daddi doooooooooooom
    Indiana-Jones-heart_l.jpg
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    unstable people who are tripping on mushrooms while fighting people inside a cage like a bunch of pit bulls are the real problem here