Video:Money May Calls Out Pacroid "May 5th Is The Date.Sign The Contract..Im Waiting"

Options

Comments

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The desire to see this fight has probably dipped.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The ball is in Pac's court so we'll see if he mans up or ? out.

That said, how is anyone big upping Floyd for this. The major criticism against him is that he always ducks fights and only takes them when the other fighter is weakened and no longer the threat he once was. So Manny is fresh off his worst performance since his loss in that first fight and looks to be on the decline. He comes Floyd on cue to call him out. So now Floyd is willing to fight him just like that? All Pac has to do is sign on the line? What happened to all those supposedly valid reasons that Floyd had for not fighting Manny. Did they suddenly just disappear when Manny got in the ring and looked bad?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

That said, how is anyone big upping Floyd for this. The major criticism against him is that he always ducks fights and only takes them when the other fighter is weakened and no longer the threat he once was. So Manny is fresh off his worst performance since his loss in that first fight and looks to be on the decline. He comes Floyd on cue to call him out. So now Floyd is willing to fight him just like that? All Pac has to do is sign on the line? What happened to all those supposedly valid reasons that Floyd had for not fighting Manny. Did they suddenly just disappear when Manny got in the ring and looked bad?

luckily floyd called out manny before the fight
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Disgusting^^^^ lol Post facts, ? . The FACT is Mayweather and Pacquiao would have fought 2 years ago if Pacquiao had agreed to random drug testing. End of story. Floyd never had reasons not to fight Manny. Manny had reasons not to fight Floyd (drug testing). And Floyd called Manny out right BEFORE he fought Marquez for a 3rd time. And nothing has changed, Floyd is still requiring that both fighters take random drug testing in order to make the fight. The question you need to be asking is why after 2 years is Pacquiao JUST NOW willing to take random drug tests with no cut off lol

Maybe because now that he's been at welterweight for a while, they feel they can take him off of PED's since they feel he is acclimated to the weight? Who knows. One thing is for sure, their is something fishy about a man not willing to take a random drug test and then 2 years later be as willing as ever.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    Disgusting^^^^ lol Post facts, ? . The FACT is Mayweather and Pacquiao would have fought 2 years ago if Pacquiao had agreed to random drug testing. End of story. Floyd never had reasons not to fight Manny. Manny had reasons not to fight Floyd (drug testing). And Floyd called Manny out right BEFORE he fought Marquez for a 3rd time. And nothing has changed, Floyd is still requiring that both fighters take random drug testing in order to make the fight. The question you need to be asking is why after 2 years is Pacquiao JUST NOW willing to take random drug tests with no cut off lol

Maybe because now that he's been at welterweight for a while, they feel they can take him off of PED's since they feel he is acclimated to the weight? Who knows. One thing is for sure, their is something fishy about a man not willing to take a random drug test and then 2 years later be as willing as ever.

-- Roger Mayweather's voice -- Man, they don't know ? about boxing!
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    And its funny how literally hours before the Marquez-Pacroids fight, you had Pacman stans making threads like "That ? Floyd still duckin" and now fast forward to a month or so later, everybody is a Money May fan.

What happened ? ?

Show your fucken miserable faces.

Them ? saw the light
  • ethos
    edited November 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

Get that BS outta here. The only time he had chance at a cut off was first negotiations. After that Floyd explicitly said there will be no more cut offs if he wants to fight. Which is where we are now where there is no issue except of being tested on the day of the fight BEFORE the fight. That's probably the only stumbling block if anything but easy to iron out..

In laymans terms if you haven't noticed, all of his fights where testing was involved no one was really tested inside of 14 days. You say random testing all the way up to the fight to deter you from using anything because at anytime you can be tested..
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i know this guatemalan willing to put a heavy wager on pacquio if this fight happens so i hope it does, but in reality pacman needs to fight marquez again and prove he can beat him

son, NOBODY wants to see that bs again foh
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    Get that BS outta here. The only time he had chance at a cut off was first negotiations. After that Floyd explicitly said there will be no more cut offs if he wants to fight. Which is where we are now where there is no issue except of being tested on the day of the fight BEFORE the fight. That's probably the only stumbling block if anything but easy to iron out..

Here's my thing... who the ? is floyd to be making all of these demands and setting up the fight how he wants, when he wants. Like this one... the May 5th date AND the location, was his choice. How does he get this luxury.

Manny supposed to go get a test JUST CUZ Floyd demands him to? The ? ? He aint Manny's daddy ? , can't tell him what the ? to do. Two grown men make agreements, not demands.
  • ethos
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Here's my thing... who the ? is floyd to be making all of these demands and setting up the fight how he wants, when he wants. Like this one... the May 5th date AND the location, was his choice. How does he get this luxury.

Manny supposed to go get a test JUST CUZ Floyd demands him to? The ? ? He aint Manny's daddy ? , can't tell him what the ? to do. Two grown men make agreements, not demands.

It has been done before in other fight fights. Holyfield/Tyson II ring a bell (others out there too)? Tyson required Holyfield to take tests. Only difference there is Holyfield actually took the test and there was no big deal about it. Who is Floyd? He is the cash cow and usually in boxing.. you do what the bigger star asks. Check the #s. And you might want to blame DLH for this when he fought Floyd he had crazy stipulations like ring size, gloves, weight etc..

Do people really forget that Pac had a ridicolous 10 MILLION $$$$$ penalty for every pound Mayweather was over 147? Oh.. no problem, Mayweather excepted.

SMH@U
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    What I don't get is, there's a lot of ppl (Floyd fans included) who feel Marquez beat Pac but got screwed come decision time, yet Marquez didn't give a ? if Manny was juicing and still gave him great fights that coulda went to Marquez... Floyd busts Marquez ass...but we still hanging on whether or not Pac takes a test that Floyd demands he takes...really?? The same Pac that has "horrible footwork" and is no where near as talented as Floyd?? The same Pac that Marquez fought when Pac was supposedly roided up and still gave him a run for his money??? If Floyd is supposedly way better than Pac and clearly better than Marquez as evidenced by their fight a cpl years ago I don't see what the hold up is....Honestly, until the fight happens they both bullshitting

Simple. I don't see a problem with wanting him to take a test, especially if he is suspected of juicing. What's the problem with wanting a clean, fair fight?
  • coop9889
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    It has been done before in other fight fights. Holyfield/Tyson II ring a bell (others out there too)? Tyson required Holyfield to take tests. Only difference there is Holyfield actually took the test and there was no big deal about it. Who is Floyd? He is the cash cow and usually in boxing.. you do what the bigger star asks. Check the #s. And you might want to blame DLH for this when he fought Floyd he had crazy stipulations like ring size, gloves, weight etc..

Do people really forget that Pac had a ridicolous 10 MILLION $$$$$ penalty for every pound Mayweather was over 147? Oh.. no problem, Mayweather excepted.

SMH@U

Idgaf about other fights, I'm talkin bout this fairy-tale bout right here. If Floyd REALLY wanted to fight Pac, he could have. He didn't need to request tests. Just another way to delay the inevitable.
  • gns
    edited November 2011
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    Simple. I don't see a problem with wanting him to take a test, especially if he is suspected of juicing. What's the problem with wanting a clean, fair fight?

? boggles the mind son. Apparently wanting a guy whose going to be punching u in the head to be just as clean as u, is both ? and a way to delay a fight(even though floyd had no idea this ? would say no)
  • ethos
    edited November 2011
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »

http://twitter.com/#!/VictorConte/status/130922306913574912

He didn't care because he evened the odds..

Remember, this was a first time Marquez hired someone like him..

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=45585#ixzz1fDl6VXrg
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Ryan Maquiñana

In the last installment of HBO’s “24/7” series, Juan Manuel Marquez revealed a chiseled physique, which he partially credited to the addition of strength and conditioning coach Angel Hernandez.

However, former BALCO chief Victor Conte is wary of the new face in the Mexican star’s camp, especially when citing his own history with Hernandez.

Hernandez, then known as Angel Guillermo “Memo” Heredia before changing his last name, testified before a San Francisco court in May of 2008 that he had sold banned substances—namely EPO, growth hormone and steroids—to Olympic sprinters.

“This Heredia story is certainly no surprise to me,” Conte told BoxingScene.com via e-mail. “He was the government's star witness in BALCO doping cases against track stars including Marion Jones. Angel was at the top of the food chain in the drug distribution case against Jones' coach Trevor Graham. The feds rolled him over on everybody involved in the case including several world champions and Olympic medalists. Bottom line.

“We both know people from the dark side of sport and I'm certainly suspicious of his current activities. I also understand that many may feel the same way about me. However, there is a simple and basic difference. I chose to accept full responsibility for my very serious mistakes. I also chose not co-operate in the prosecution of any others involved and I served my time in prison. Memo made a different choice.

“He decided to become a puppet for famed BALCO investigator Jeff Novitzky and provide extensive evidence and testimony against a long list of his athlete clients. But who knows. Maybe this Heredia and Marquez story will end up being helpful in bringing more attention to boxing's serious need for effective drug testing.”

Conte served four months for his role in orchestrating the BALCO steroid distribution scandal. However, since his release five years ago, he has become a staunch advocate for anti-doping reform, earning allies along the way such as former WADA president ? Pound and longtime Nevada ring physician Dr. Margaret Goodman.

“This Angel ‘Memo’ Heredia and Juan Manuel Marquez story supports the reasons why there is a huge need for more stringent drug testing in boxing,” Conte added. “ ‘If you can't beat them, then join them’ is the not-so-subtle message that is being promoted in the boxing world today.

“I believe the use of PEDs in boxing is only going to get worse as time goes on unless a more effective drug testing program is made available. The real question is whether or not there is actually a genuine interest in reducing the use of drugs in the sport. I'm not so sure there is at this point.

“For example, [Manny Pacquiao’s strength and conditioning coach] Alex Ariza has recently stated that he thinks there is no need for more effective drug testing in boxing. I believe otherwise. The testing being utilized by the boxing commissions now is simply inept and can easily be circumvented."

Marquez will undoubtedly field questions on this topic, as he was initially scheduled to speak to the press in a Tuesday conference call, but it was postponed until Wednesday.

The busy week has just begun for the former featherweight, junior lightweight, and lightweight champion. This Saturday, he is also slated to hold a public workout alongside Timothy Bradley at Santa Anita Park in Southern California in preparation for his third fight with WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao on Nov. 12 in Las Vegas.
  • Mastery
    edited November 2011
    Options

? ? . You sound like a bleeding ? . The FACT is Floyd ACCEPTED all of Pacquiaos demands. Pacquiao DID NOT ACCEPT all of Floyds demands. Its a two way street, ? . So since Pacquiao DEMANDED that Floyd accept a $10 million penalty for every pound he was over 147 are you now going to talk ? about Pacquiao in a negative light? I didnt think so. FOH. Unless you can drop FACTS and use logic, take your ? coated tonsils elsewhere. You probably could inhale the dirt out of a vaccuum cleaner with those very jaws you use to ? fire hydrants.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol yall ? need to calm down

its not that serious
  • gns
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nah ? this ? dead serious.
  • Mastery
    edited November 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lol yall niggs need to calm down

its not that serious
    Lol ? IS calm, CJ. Dont forget, I'm a donkey poster first. lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Man please. That was the thing that brought everything to a halt, but that's not the only thing Floyd said to blow the fight off. When he first came out of retirement, the reason was all about money because he believe he deserved so much more money than Manny. Then the next hurdle was the random drug tests. But why all of a sudden come out with some stipulation. He didn't do that in any of his other fights. Oh I know why, because there were rumours out there that Pac was juicing. Who started that talk? Floyd Mayweather Sr. and others in Jr.'s camp.

Ya'll Floyd dickriders ? me. I'm not saying Pac and his camp haven't pulled some ? moves in this whole drama. They have, but just because Floyd wants to jump out now and make definitive statements about him wanting the fight doesn't mean anything. There was plenty of time to have this fight done, and it hasn't gone through because of ? from both sides. And now after Pac looked like ? in his last fight, Floyd wants to step up and make the strongest challenge we've seen yet? Ok fine, but I'm supposed to respect that? Why? It's the same thing he's been accused of doing his whole career. The same thing that he and his dickriders have some silly excuse for when he does it.
  • coop9889
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? ? . You sound like a bleeding ? . The FACT is Floyd ACCEPTED all of Pacquiaos demands. Pacquiao DID NOT ACCEPT all of Floyds demands. Its a two way street, ? . So since Pacquiao DEMANDED that Floyd accept a $10 million penalty for every pound he was over 147 are you now going to talk ? about Pacquiao in a negative light? I didnt think so. FOH. Unless you can drop FACTS and use logic, take your ? coated tonsils elsewhere. You probably could inhale the dirt out of a vaccuum cleaner with those very jaws you use to ? fire hydrants.

Says the ? who actually colors his words. Lmao grow up. Half your post was insults to me and not facts.

Get of Floyd's ? , like you know this ? ....

You one of the wannabe money team ? ...
  • coop9889
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This ? WallH got Floyd posters all over his room n ? .
  • gns
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Man please. That was the thing that brought everything to a halt, but that's not the only thing Floyd said to blow the fight off. When he first came out of retirement, the reason was all about money because he believe he deserved so much more money than Manny. Then the next hurdle was the random drug tests. But why all of a sudden come out with some stipulation. He didn't do that in any of his other fights. Oh I know why, because there were rumours out there that Pac was juicing. Who started that talk? Floyd Mayweather Sr. and others in Jr.'s camp.

Ya'll Floyd dickriders ? me. I'm not saying Pac and his camp haven't pulled some ? moves in this whole drama. They have, but just because Floyd wants to jump out now and make definitive statements about him wanting the fight doesn't mean anything. There was plenty of time to have this fight done, and it hasn't gone through because of ? from both sides. And now after Pac looked like ? in his last fight, Floyd wants to step up and make the strongest challenge we've seen yet? Ok fine, but I'm supposed to respect that? Why? It's the same thing he's been accused of doing his whole career. The same thing that he and his dickriders have some silly excuse for when he does it.

*the first negotiations floyd agreed to a 50/50. and both then and now floyds ppv #'s are better than mannys
    *paulie "magic man" been stated pac juicing b4 floyd senior

homie here got u on the last point as well
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Hold up Bruh.. That challenge was made before the Marquez fight.. Days before he called Pac out.. Dont even do that...
  • Mastery
    edited November 2011
    Options

You Pacquiao dickriders ? me (see how I can say it too, doesnt mean its true lol) Facts is facts, ? , dont get them confused with opinions. Floyd agreed to 50/50 on the money and all of Pacquiao's demands. If Manny didnt agree to all of Floyds demands, why are we even having this conversation? lol If the man feels Pacquiao is juicin' and wants random drug tests for BOTH of them, who am I or you, for that matter to tell him otherwise? Floyd called Manny out BEFORE his third fight with Marquez, do your research. Everything Floyd is saying now, he's been saying for the last 2 years (If pacquiao agrees to test, they can fight). It just seems so much bigger now because Pacquiao had a ? fight and the whole world seen and started making comparisons between Marquez and Floyd and what Floyd would do to him given the type of fighter he is. The FACT remains, this fight didnt happen 2 years ago because one fighter agreed to all of the other fighters demands and that fighter didnt want to return the favor.
    Says the ? who actually colors his words. Lmao grow up. Half your post was insults to me and not facts.

Get of Floyd's ? , like you know this ? ....

You one of the wannabe money team ? ...
    Exactly, like a ? ass ? you ignore the FACTS presented in my post. FOH. You cant talk boxing with me anymore :td
    This ? WallH got Floyd posters all over his room n ? .
    This ? poop6969 injects PED's into his throat and lets Pacquiao ? his mouth, purposely giving Pacquiao STD's with no remorse. FOH.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    To the point about Floyd not clearing up weight classes I never looked at it that way but the way I see it is he's fighting champs at their actual weight not a catch weight and completely shutting them out, how many rounds has he lost in his career? Yes he could have been more active but when you display that kind of skill in your outings can fighting as good or lesser quality opponents really gonna do that much to solidify your legacy?

so did roy against ruiz
    (fighting at their actual weight that is)
    its not how its who with floyd.
    with pacman its who AND how.
    (they won their titles)

floyd got his 147 wbc belt from baldomir
    his 140 wbc belt from gatti
    his 154 belt from oscar de la hoya

he defended against hatton and got it back against ortiz
    that ? isnt exactly setting the world on fire

like i said he'll go the larry holmes rout, the best of a bad era