Rapper with the most or annoying stans?

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nah I'm a Stan of no one. I ac tually like em more then both those guys, but he's not my favorite rapper anyway.

got'cha.. their stans are the worse..
    ? ran out the thread the other day when i called them and Jay on his ? "triple entendre". hahaha
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    wait so as long as feminem can spit he can call u N!GGER??? SMH LOL
    lol damn yo, why can't you just do you instead of always trying to convince others that they shouldn't like Em like you don't? Foreal dog you be trippin on that Em ? like he ? your wife or something. ? Em!!! but let others feel what the ? they want. seriously dog, why do you give a ? who likes Em or not? ? Em and his fans, but you come off like a little emotional ? everytime you talk about him. ? aint a good look fam
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    2Pac...Tired of seein' him at the top of G.O.A.T lists...People need to stop hypin this dead ? ...Same goes for Big...That bein said...White Em stans, Jeezy stans, Lil Wayne Stans...All annoyin in their own right
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Actually...I change my mind...Nas and Lupe fans are the ? ' worst ever...? hearin' ? in their bars that aren't there...The way they invent meanin' outta these guys' bars is no joke
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Saigon has the worst Stan(s)
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited June 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »

LOOOL...? that was funny
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Shout outs to Dretox, Rapmastermind, Jamacia, ItzGravitation, USMarin3 and all the rest of you stans in the reason, you daily prove how dangerousy unhealthy a nd pathetic a thing stans can be...

Basically ? all Stans...

Again ? All Stans, you Stalker Fantaics have mental issues. One Male being a Stan of another Man you should Question your Fruity ass sexuality...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Again ? All Stans, you Stalker Fantaics have mental issues. One Male being a Stan of another Man you should Question your Fruity ass sexuality...

since no one quoted you the first time here you go play boy.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    lol damn yo, why can't you just do you instead of always trying to convince others that they shouldn't like Em like you don't? Foreal dog you be trippin on that Em ? like he ? your wife or something. ? Em!!! but let others feel what the ? they want. seriously dog, why do you give a ? who likes Em or not? ? Em and his fans, but you come off like a little emotional ? everytime you talk about him. ? aint a good look fam

I see where GEE is coming from GEE has explained himself like he said cos Eminem grew up in the hood around nothing but blcks most his life in a predominantly black populated city he was shocked to learn he could have made that Foolish Pride tape so i understand his mind state is like ok what was that all about and even though Eminem explained why he made that tape GEE isn't convinced cos the fact is the goverment, the media and so on have screwed over and lied to black people for years so i see it from GEE's perspective

Do i think GEE is right? no cos i honestly do not think Eminem has ever been a racist it's not in his nature if we look at his life and his struggles but i see GEE as someone that isn't convinced

You gotta realize before the Foolish Pride tape came out no one ever imagined Eminem could have made that kinda tape cos he was accepted by the black community from his debut Album people saw his life story and where he came from and thought of him as the token white boy from the hood

Me personally i have said many times actions do speak louder than words i think Eminem made a mistake he was young and and he reacted like a fool
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »

damn feelings spilled in this thread now lol smh
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options

nah old ? ya da 1 comin off like a emotional ? cuz that other thread & i neva was tryna convince him wit ? i was speakin FACTZ that redneck feminem said he dont like that N!GGER ? & all da self hatin blackz that support him is COONZ!!!..so next time read da whole thread b4 u go typin outta da side of ya keyboard on sum ? u have no clue about fam.,,.peace
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    I see where GEE is coming from GEE has explained himself like he said cos Eminem grew up in the hood around nothing but blcks most his life in a predominantly black populated city he was shocked to learn he could have made that Foolish Pride tape so i understand his mind state is like ok what was that all about and even though Eminem explained why he made that tape GEE isn't convinced cos the fact is the goverment, the media and so on have screwed over and lied to black people for years so i see it from GEE's perspective

Do i think GEE is right? no cos i honestly do not think Eminem has ever been a racist it's not in his nature if we look at his life and his struggles but i see GEE as someone that isn't convinced

You gotta realize before the Foolish Pride tape came out no one ever imagined Eminem could have made that kinda tape cos he was accepted by the black community from his debut Album people saw his life story and where he came from and thought of him as the token white boy from the hood

Me personally i have said many times actions do speak louder than words i think Eminem made a mistake he was young and and he reacted like a fool

but c wat u dont understand is ova herr n emerica it dont matter how many oreoz fem got around him & it dont matter how many WAVE CAPZ fem rockz he is still REDNECK n WHYTE EMERICA....feminem said it himself hez da worst thang 2 use & abuse black musik since elvis presley fem said he is da KING ? & that is a problem after them RACIST TAPEZ....marshall was livin a lyin from da beginnin cuz this redneck was tryna play da VICTIM off RACISM when he 1st went mainstream n 99 this redneck was tryna blackball LAURYN HILL callin her a RACIST n 99..

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video640.php?v=wshhzEN0PMJl6KreeW2n&set_size=1

^^^ that lyin redneck marshall needz 2 lose his RAP PASS just off that interview cuz he was da lyin RACIST wit KKK DAVID DUKE HILTER WHITE DEVIL RACIST TAPEZ dissin blackz back n 99...believe me if them racist tapez wouldve came out n 99 not only would marshall get his racist azz beat but da oreo coonz self hatin UNCLE TOMZ rydin fa m&m would get CRUSH'D 2.....
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nicki minaj
    Lil Wayne
    Gucci Mane
    Drake
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Gee757

Did Em did yo moms?
  • gee757
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    Gee757

Did Em did yo moms?

nah clown that redneck fem diss'd my black mom when he said black bitchz aint ? & white gurlz r good ? on them racist tapez...fem can say fuuk his white mom & whitE BM but not black women..
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rapper w/ the most annoying stans..

Eminem.. O.S.(Original Stans)..

Lil Wayne.. Team Junkie..

Jay Z.. Jigga Warriors/Camel Jockeys..

Nas.. Nas Natives/Nasturbators/Nassholes/Kufi Cadets

Joe Budden.. Internet Soldiers/Buddden Brigade..

Rick Ross.. Rauce's Deputies/The Rauce Rangers..

TI.. The Informants/Co-Conspirators..

Kanye.. Kanye's ? Bears/The Rainbow Colonlition..

[insert any backpack rapper who spits about galactic battles & uses a bunch of SAT words here]...
  • Old Fart
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nah old ? ya da 1 comin off like a emotional ? cuz that other thread & i neva was tryna convince him wit ? i was speakin FACTZ that redneck feminem said he dont like that N!GGER ? & all da self hatin blackz that support him is COONZ!!!..so next time read da whole thread b4 u go typin outta da side of ya keyboard on sum ? u have no clue about fam.,,.peace
    i see it's impossible to have a mature convo with you. our convo started pretty civil in that other thread but when you insisted on throwing subliminal darts at my city and making the disrespectful comments on the low while trying to come off like the convo was peace I just let you go on with that ? and dipped. ? dwell, G's keep pushin. <---real ? right there.

anyway dog I aint gonna trip like you doing but you assume a lot (bolded). no emotion. all i'm commenting on is that since that thread I've come across a few of your other posts in other threads we both happened to hit up. The thing is you just sound like a broken record. we hear you. we get it. we know you don't like Em and that you like to write his name with an 'F' and that he's made the racist tape. Check yourself dog. you can't just say ? and keep it moving. I don't even like Em my damn self. But tired of reading the same ole ? over and over and over like we never heard it from you. ? Em.

And u a fool if you think somebody's gotta read an entire thread before commenting on one post that get their attention before. whodafuckdoesdat? That got nothing to do with my point anyway.
  • gee757
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol u was n that other thread catchin feelinz gettin all emotional talkin about FUUK U & ? when i wasnt dissin ya city on da low i was bein REAL dont play krazy i neva said FUUK U u did....like i said b4 a white boy shittin on black people on record rappin & still keep they rap pass & still rep a city can only happen n da D.....a white boy n va would get his azz beat after sum racist tapez FUUUK RAPPIN that redneck rap pass would b revoked & he wouldnt b able 2 rep no city.....i think da problem is ya readin my postz catchin feelinz cuz im sayin sumthang about a redneck from ya city but this is a HIPHOP board i can talk about that ? all i want,...i suggest u just stop readin my postz cuz i sure as hell dont b payin attention 2 ya postz fam im on herr fa HIPHOP...peace
  • Old Fart
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SMH at this dude not realizing he's obssessed with hating on dude. You stay on his nuts harder than his Stans. Just tired of reading the same ? over and over.

See you typed all this ? just in THE LAST 24 HOURS. SMMFH

da aftermath/shady/ggggggay-unit groupiez r cuz them faggotz swear them bitchz can do no wrong smh...,,.

? but im not a ross stan so wtf is u talkin about??? & im proud 2 b black wtf would i look like supportin a white racist klansman like feminem im not a ? like da blackz that suck his white ? smh...

ah old ? ya da 1 comin off like a emotional ? cuz that other thread & i neva was tryna convince him wit ? i was speakin FACTZ that redneck feminem said he dont like that N!GGER ? & all da self hatin blackz that support him is COONZ!!!..so next time read da whole thread b4 u go typin outta da side of ya keyboard on sum ? u have no clue about fam.,,.peace

but c wat u dont understand is ova herr n emerica it dont matter how many oreoz fem got around him & it dont matter how many WAVE CAPZ fem rockz he is still REDNECK n WHYTE EMERICA....feminem said it himself hez da worst thang 2 use & abuse black musik since elvis presley fem said he is da KING ? & that is a problem after them RACIST TAPEZ....marshall was livin a lyin from da beginnin cuz this redneck was tryna play da VICTIM off RACISM when he 1st went mainstream n 99 this redneck was tryna blackball LAURYN HILL callin her a RACIST n 99..

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video640.php?v=wshhzEN0PMJl6KreeW2n&set_size=1

^^^ that lyin redneck marshall needz 2 lose his RAP PASS just off that interview cuz he was da lyin RACIST wit KKK DAVID DUKE HILTER WHITE DEVIL RACIST TAPEZ dissin blackz back n 99...believe me if them racist tapez wouldve came out n 99 not only would marshall get his racist azz beat but da oreo coonz self hatin UNCLE TOMZ rydin fa m&m would get CRUSH'D 2.....
    white boy plz...da hiphop community took da biggest lost when we decided that itz alrite fa a white redneck klansman like marshall 2 ? on black people rappin & still keep his rap pass after he said he dont like that N!GGER ? ....& now people n hiphop wonder y da kkk runz hiphop now smh..,.

yess bill da kkk from da D runz hiphop....

^^^ that ? is REAL....feminem took off his kkk robe & cone head clown top & put on his hiphop clothez & start'd rappin & became a N!GGER LOVER & got wit dr ? aka mr NWAidz his WHITE HORSE & now that redneck is outsellin all da N!GGER brown'd eye'd rapperz like da grande dragon of da kkk from D told him...
    memphis....bleek is n jiggaz will & had decent recordz 2 play n public & that oreo bizarrre is just another target like proof cuz that redneck feminem aint gonna ride fa his cotton pickin slave azz....lol

self hatin ? plz fuuuk that white klansman just cuz ya kool wit white boyz like feminem callin u N!GGER that dont mean i have 2 2 ? ....

^ i was about 2 say how aint nobody gonna mention ? azz dre n this thread 2pac said it best dre is fruity like ALIZE..lol thatz y him & his klansman marshall dress n drag & b fuuukin wit hatz off n da closet..,

again r u WHITE??? cuz i dont understand how ya mad @ a black man like ross fa lyin but u dont have no problem wit a white lyin klansman like marshall...

look fuuuk boy thatz me n my avi & yes u r white if ya mad @ da black man but u dont have no problem wit da white klansman ? boy.,.,.

ok.....but im just sayin if ya gonna b mad @ da black man fa lyin u betta b mad @ da white klansman fa lyin 2 cuz a redneck KLANSMAN like marshall n hiphop is way worse then a co...,.

2rzq4b7.gif
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    old ? dont even bother. It's universally accepted that gee757 is the dumbest, most ignorant (and possibly fattest) poster on these forums.
  • gee757
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SMH at this dude not realizing he's obssessed with hating on dude. You stay on his nuts harder than his Stans. Just tired of reading the same ? over and over.

See you typed all this ? just in THE LAST 24 HOURS. SMMFH

2rzq4b7.gif

again this is a HIPHOP board i can talk about that redneck all i want u need 2 get off that ? ? followin my postz cuz again i dont pay u no mind im on herr fa HIPHOP i dont give a fuuk about u...
    old ? dont even bother. It's universally accepted that gee757 is the dumbest, most ignorant (and possibly fattest) poster on these forums.

white boy ? u had a white redneck ? like BIGPuss n ya sig sayin ? dont say ? 2 me ? ..,.
  • weezyfgarbage
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol what? I'm a whiteboy how?
  • Old Fart
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL yeah, u right...? him. But damn did you see aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those posts about Em, uh, 'FEM' he posted in the past day??? WOW that Marshall dude got this muthafucka maaaaaaaaad as ? LOL
  • gee757
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL yeah, u right...? him. But damn did you see aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those posts about Em, uh, 'FEM' he posted in the past day??? WOW that Marshall dude got this muthafucka maaaaaaaaad as ? LOL

c therr u go again ol ? like a emotional ? sayin FUUUK HIM smh...like i said b4 i can talk about that redneck all i want stop readin my postz since they make u get all emotional like a BIIIITCH!!
  • weezyfgarbage
    edited June 2010
    Options

LOL he's been doing it for forever. Dude just hates white people as much as he hates a ? salad.
  • gee757
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL he's been doing it for forever. Dude just hates white people as much as he hates a ? salad.

? faceless white boy i dont hate all white folkz i hate racist redneckz white boy..,.,.