Yo I finally got around to watching this Oz series.

Options
Will Munny
Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I just finished season 3 and its a pretty good show, interesting characters, great sex scenes, and knife fights and ? like that. We don't really see it refrenced too much but it seems like just about every person who had a role in any HBO series later down the line had a role in this series.

Lets talk about Oz.

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I just finished season 3 and its a pretty good show, interesting characters, great sex scenes, and knife fights and ? like that. We don't really see it refrenced too much but it seems like just about every person who had a role in any HBO series later down the line had a role in this series.

Lets talk about Oz.

Pause !!!!!
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Pause !!!!!

Yeah that part stopped my reading dead in its tracks...i thought the show was cool but all the ? was a bit much.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lmao! this whole thread was a set-up just to see how funny people reactions would be if they caught that
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lmao! this whole thread was a set-up just to see how funny people reactions would be if they caught that

shaq-face-300x300.jpg

c'mon Beecher
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    for real though, Carver, Daniels, and Herc are all in this. Plus Carmela Soprano, dude from Rescue Me and the All State Commercials.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    shaq-face-300x300.jpg

c'mon beecher

lmao!!!!!!!!
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Beecher was okay for a short while when he exacting revenge on that ? ? Schillinger, but then he turned into a total ? when he let Keller arm lock him and break his ? hahahahahah
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    goat series, got most seasons on DVD, i remember watching it when i was younger, aand back then i didnt usually like violence and all that ? but for some reason i loved Oz.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    goat series, got most seasons on DVD, i remember watching it when i was younger, aand back then i didnt usually like violence and all that ? but for some reason i loved Oz.

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yo didnt tony soprano's wife play a c.o. on this show?
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yo didnt tony soprano's wife play a c.o. on this show?

lol yeah and she was haggard. She was kinda cute sometimes as carmela soprano but she was very spartan as Wittlesy in Oz. Which is weird cause she was younger when they made Oz.

Thank you for pointing out the EXTREME obvious ice...
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    stay the ? outta my threads is you're gonna come in here being the D-level troll that you are.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Damn son you lost for never watching this in the 1st place.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I didnt understand the part where they sealed that Reverend in the wall and he survived the fire but he was all burnt up and ? . Then he had ? do his ? work through his spirtuality and a few episodes later he just disappeared from the jail hospital with no explanation... WTF was that about?

Adebisi was on some other ? lol
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    This was an ok show, nothing more or less, i thought with all the killing and total lack of security, Glean and Mcmannus should been fired after the 1st 2 seasons, no prison has this many killing per year and the warden gets away clean like that, Look at the riot, they let a gun get in, they let the wardens nephew get a gun to Simon and let that musician shoot the prison up, you got a damn vandal get put into a maximum security prison for destroying a painting, give me a break.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Was a good show until the emphasis on the ? scenes.

Beecher regressed. He was a badass towards the end of season 1 and all of season 2, and then all of a sudden they made him a big time ? .
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Everything in that show made me cringe..... especially that scene where that ? dude turned into a ? for that other ? dude Wolfgang.... then Wolfgang shoved that spoon up his ass.......

they took the ? ? to a whole new level

it was cool when Said killed Adebisi though
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

lol

shouldn't let 'em off the hook

you or ? the only ones that could actually get away with such outrageous ? antics
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    lol

shouldn't let 'em off the hook

you or ? the only ones that could actually get away with such outrageous ? antics

Its beacuse we did it too much and people know we are just looking to get a reaction out of folks.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And I think they should have turned Beecher into a monster, just to show what the prison system really does to people.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    First couple of seasons were great.

It had some moments, but went downhill from there.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Have you reached the point where Rick Fox comes into the fold?

That ? was a boss Rick Fox was the biggest gangsta in Oz.

The O'Reilly brothers ? me off though.

When they finally got him back by using Cyril O'Reilly as ransom lol that felt good to see that Irish ? suffer.

And the ? dude forgot his name and his right hand man, ? them too couldnt stand them.

Damn its been years since I watched this show.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Lets talk about Oz.

I haven't seen OZ in about 10 years

But if i remember correctly, most of the "sex" was actually male-on-male prison ?
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I haven't seen OZ in about 10 years

But if i remember correctly, most of the "sex" was actually male-on-male prison ?

exxaaaactly.

but yeah I'm at the part where the new guy running Em City is bringing in all black guys and this Supreme Allah muhfucka in there with Adibisi.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

This ? was funny cuz Adebisi was too geeked to ? this broad