Cheapest gun in a multiplayer game?

Options

Comments

• imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    Still waiting for a online shooter to implement Gordon Freeman's Gravity Gun

Timesplitters did this, though I'm sure the options weren't as great as in HL2.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    USAS with Frag Rounds in Battlefield 3
  • Piffawana
    Piffawana Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    USAS with Frag Rounds in Battlefield 3
    This! You can dominate areas with that ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Piffawana wrote: »
    This! You can dominate areas with that ? .

lol ask Funkdoc about that gun

? ? our team with that ?
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bump for 2012 games
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    a few things
    if the sawed off in gears is cheap so is the gnasher
    both are one ? close range guns with disadvantages and advantages
    before a reload you can ? maybe 8 ppl in one shot each with a gnasher
    4 is the max i've done with one sawed off clip
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMGs
    Sniper Shottys
    P90's
    and any variation of a rocket launcher..

/Thread
  • kanggoodie
    edited March 2012
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    a few things

bruh y u just lied like that?? u know DAMN well the gnasher is an inconsistent OSK gun... it has too many relying factors on wheter or not itll gib u with one shot... u know its been plenty of times i done hit a ? point blank with a gnasher and still got bodied by his.... the thing about the SOS is that if u in range.. ur dead... no if's and's or but's... the gnasher doesnt have the same story

• kanggoodie
    Options
    and fyi... lebron james is the cheapest "gun" in nba 2k12... lol
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    just like the gnasher the sos requires skill maybe even more
    if a ? miss that sos shot its curtains unless you suck enough to let dude get that long ass reload
    i find it more challenging to go on killing sprees with the sos
    i played guardian and killed 4 dudes(one shot ? ) with 4 shots from my gnasher one of them being the leader
    cant do that with a sawed off
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just like the gnasher the sos requires skill maybe even more

It doesnt take all that much skill to hide, wait till you see an enemy that doesnt notice you, run up to him and blast him from behind (without even having to really aim, too), roadie run ur ass off around the corner like a ? till you reload, rinse then repeat.

• PK_TK_187
    Options
    i dont do that
    i often roll toward my opponent while dodging as much as i can for the one shot ?
    if i miss i'll continue dodging while trying to melee my way to victory
    if the person runs then i reload
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    thats what i DONT like.. when ? get to spammin the b button when they miss.... i find that very ? -ish.... if i dont melee u with the gnasher, why do u do it to me?
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    @stoneface feels my pain.... that is 85% of my SOS Deaths... the other 15% comes from me not being able to move outta the way, or not being able to see that the gun is a SOS....
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    aint no rules to Gears.
    If you get caught slipping then yo ass is gone.
    the gun dont matter.
    Lancer kills are more of an issue.
    ? hide around corners with those all day
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    In Goldeneye 007 EASILY the RCP90 & the moonraker.

In Perfect Dark (i think its called) the phoenix - that blue gun that could see thru and shoot thru walls from long ranges. Also the slayer (manual homing missile) just find a place to camp n let off a shot.

In Counterstrike - cant really say, only guns ya needed were the AK & M4. I'd prolly say the AWP was cheap tho, one shot n u were 90% of the time dead or near death.

in perfect dark.....the gun you're talkin about is the Farsight.....that is the cheapest gun in FPS multiplayer history

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in perfect dark.....the gun you're talkin about is the Farsight.....that is the cheapest gun in FPS multiplayer history

Cosign, I was just about to say that. Not only can you chill in a room and see and shoot and one-shot-? any and every other player in the game through any and every wall in thermal vision, but its secondary function allows it to automatically track down and lock onto the nearest player for you for the easy ? . Its one shot anywhere for a ? . You could shoot the ? 's gun and it'll ? him in one shot. I loved that weapon lol

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    King Drew wrote: »
    Anything akimbo in mw3.

they need to go ahead and nerf those akimbo fmg9's they are more powerful that the primary weapon... smh

stop hating on the sawed off cuz ? is real
  • vageneral08
    Options
    a few things

funny thing is you shoot someone in the head with gnasher they can walk it off but the sawed off ? aint getting up lol
  • daking1
    daking1 Members Posts: 81
    Options
    sos is the cheapest gun and takes no skill....cats use that gun when they cant shoot.....
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    you get a gnasher head shot and its over with
    sawed off can hit your pinky toe and your whole body explodes
    what kind of gnasher you got
    besides, a sawed off aint accurate enough for a headshot
  • vageneral08
    Options
    daking1 wrote: »
    sos is the cheapest gun and takes no skill....cats use that gun when they cant shoot.....

wrong......the gnasher was way easier to use because you can hit a ? like 20 feet away which is not accurate for a shotgun it has the range of a damn lancer which is wack the sawed off where you have to approach a ? close enough to ? if not you got to haul ass and pull your other weapon out
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you getting ? up by a gnasher 20 feet away learn to wall bounce better. Getting killed by a ? hiding around the corner with the aim of my granny because he has a weapon with a 150 degree ? radius is not acceptable in a multiplayer game.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    If you getting ? up by a gnasher 20 feet away learn to wall bounce better. Getting killed by a ? hiding around the corner with the aim of my granny because he has a weapon with a 150 degree ? radius is not acceptable in a multiplayer game.

bruh no shotgun should hit you PERIOD from 20 feet away wall bounce or not it's no excuse.....and of course the sawed off has a wide spread because.....it's....a...sawed...off
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh no shotgun should hit you PERIOD from 20 feet away wall bounce or not it's no excuse.....and of course the sawed off has a wide spread because.....it's....a...sawed...off

No ? it's a sawed off. The thing is it doesn't belong in a game where the majority of battles are done in close proximity. The gnasher is ? 20 feet away, unless it's actived. but all weapon in the game are overpowered when actived.