"I Never Cheated In Any Relationship...So Miss Me With That 'Dog' Sh*t".

Options
Miles HIGH
Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
So, me and my partna were in a room full of bitter ? females yesterday, his sister and her friends...Talkin that bitter ? ? ...And they start goin around the room talmbout all the ? that did them wrong...And then they turn on us.

My friend is a notorious ? , and has literally cheated on all his girlfriends...So it was easy for them to bust him out.

His sister knows I been talkin to a few more girls than usual lately, so she tries to call me out...I hit her wit the stiff arm real quick though...Because...

"I AIN'T NEVER CHEATED IN ANY RELATIONSHIP. SO MISS ME WITH THAT DOG ? !"

When I ? multiple girls, they know I'm ? multiple girls...I ain't never lied or mislead anybody...So don't make assumptions just cause I know how to be single, lol.

So they shut up for a second...But then they tried to hit me wit the double standard argument...Like if that don't make me a dog, then why does the same thing make a girl a hoe?...And I say...

"CAUSE WHEN Y'ALL CALL A ? A DOG, IT DON'T MEAN THE SAME THING AS WHEN WE CALL A ? A HOE!"

Lol, was I justified here?...I was ? , but in the moment, I felt like I was makin perfect sense...After the convo died down, I got one of his sister's friends' number, and I'm prolly gon try to ? ...But she gon know I'm only tryna ? ...Ya dig?

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cheated in every relationship

Expect my last. A ? had to grow up, did kind of late though.
  • Miles HIGH
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cheated in every relationship
    Expect my last. A ? had to grow up, did kind of late though.

? like you are the reason they judge me, lol...What's the point though?...Why even call a girl yours if you already know you gon be ? wit other hoes?
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    ? like you are the reason they judge me, lol...What's the point though?...Why even call a girl yours if you already know you gon be ? wit other hoes?

I was young. Plus I started having sex late a ? had to make up for lost time.

Never got caught anyways.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thats why a ? never been in a relationship longer then a few months. Not trynna hear that cheatin ? , Ill just make u my special ? buddy instead.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yea I used to tell my girl this all the time. Like i'm not ready to move in and be with you yet b/c i'n not really your man b/c i'm slutting around. when i finally did move in with her it was b/c i really did shut all that ? down. In her eyes she was my girl but i was straight up with her about sleeping with other chics. then she would say well I'm just gonna go get some random ? like that would bother me. I told her go head do you. then she would flip that and say well if you really cared you wouldn't say that. It's like at times they can't just take honesty. i'm not redy to be committed. She should be glad i told her that instead of saying yea while cheating on the side. ? is too much work
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Personally, I just didnt like being called a ? , when I was in a dangerous situation. If I die today or tommorow I wasn't a ? . It's selfish to call someone a ? or a dog because you do not know them. When I leave here I want to remembered for my true self. I'm not going out like a ? . & ? anyone trying to give me that type of reputation.
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ive never cheated either
  • Miles HIGH
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    Personally, I just didnt like being called a ? , when I was in a dangerous situation. If I die today or tommorow I wasn't a ? . It's selfish to call someone a ? or a dog because you do not know them. When I leave here I want to remembered for my true self. I'm not going out like a ? . & ? anyone trying to give me that type of reputation.

Wait....what?
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I've cheated but when I look back at them relationships wasn't that serious.

Except my last one. So I took her serious. Kinda sad cuz it didn't work out to be honest.
  • Shizlansky
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wait....what?

I kinda got lost too.
  • Miles HIGH
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I kinda got lost too.

Yeah, I'm like..."Is she admitting that she was a prostitute or some ? ?"...Anyway, Iono what it was, but I've always had a strong understanding of what commitment means...So when all my friends would be gettin into "relationships" just to cheat it never made sense, even though we young and ? ...Like why play wit a person's feelings like that...But I get that erbody who cheats isn't doin it in a malicious way.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm tired of that false double standard females try to pass. They refuse to accept roles for males and females are different. I'm not saying that going out there ? any and everybody is respectable for either gender. It's not. But there is a difference between what guys do to ? multiple chicks and what chicks do to ? multiple guys. Unless he's going exclusively after ? bags, a guy has to put in work or at least have some redeemable quality to get chicks like that. That's why it's called pimping. The same is just not the truth. Any chick that is a 5 or better can go to any bar/lounge/club and walk out with someone to ? if she wants to. It's not like she's earning the ? , she's just giving away the ? . A lion that catches a zebra is a good hunter. The zebra that gets caught easily is just dead. There is no double standard there. As long as women allow the roles of man as the pursuer and woman as the pursued to exist, the idea that men who have sex with lots of women = pimps and women who have sex with lots of men = hoes will always exist.
  • Miles HIGH
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm tired of that false double standard females try to pass. They refuse to accept roles for males and females are different. I'm not saying that going out there ? any and everybody is respectable for either gender. It's not. But there is a difference between what guys do to ? multiple chicks and what chicks do to ? multiple guys. Unless he's going exclusively after ? bags, a guy has to put in work or at least have some redeemable quality to get chicks like that. That's why it's called pimping. The same is just not the truth. Any chick that is a 5 or better can go to any bar/lounge/club and walk out with someone to ? if she wants to. It's not like she's earning the ? , she's just giving away the ? . A lion that catches a zebra is a good hunter. The zebra that gets caught easily is just dead. There is no double standard there. As long as women allow the roles of man as the pursuer and woman as the pursued to exist, the idea that men who have sex with lots of women = pimps and women who have sex with lots of men = hoes will always exist.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!...Preach!...This is what I was tryna articulate to them ? last night, but that SoCo had me fumblin...
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Well gatdayum ? ...lol.
    *steals lion/zebra analogy for future use*

But yeah...I tell women that all the time. Women do no have to work for ? . All they have to do is make the ? available. Not really big on double standards though...they allow for too many excuses on both sides of the gender fence. Yet in still...they do exist.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Any chick that is a 5 or better can go to any bar/lounge/club and walk out with someone to ? if she wants to. It's not like she's earning the ? , she's just giving away the ? . A lion that catches a zebra is a good hunter. The zebra that gets caught easily is just dead.

lol real ? ?
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Definitely using that.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    women expect me to cheat though, y disappoint them
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Here come the dudes with their clever little analogies of why men can ? freely but women can't..it's been awhile.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I aint never cheated while in a relatrionship but out of a relationship I've gone on streaks of a different girl every week for a couple months.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    when hoes wanna be in a relationship i just tell em

if we get in a relationship imma just cheat anyway so we might as well not even go at it like that

that ? ? has been workin since high school

they be like "awww at least your being honest"

but i have cheated on hoes before and i dont mind the title of dawg..............just makes hoes wanna ? faster
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mine as well cheat until u find someone worth being monogamous with
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Here come the dudes with their clever little analogies of why men can ? freely but women can't..it's been awhile.

You missed the point. Anyone can ? freely. If you want to do it, then do you. Just quit calling it a double standard because you don't like the way you get treated when you do so. If a man is ? every chick he meets, women are free to call him a "? " and steer clear. They don't do that though do they? They just line up to be number 102 and then whine about how they can't do the same thing.
  • Miles HIGH
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's not een necessarily that I should have an "excuse to ? out" though...It's just that if Ion do anything to qualify myself as a dog, don't label me as such just cause you bitter about your ex, or mad that I don't wanna be in a relationship...When women seriously call men dogs...The implication is that dude is a heartbreaker, a liar, a cheater, etc...When we seriously call women hoes...The implication is that she is loose, has low self esteem, and is not relationship material.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You missed the point. Anyone can ? freely. If you want to do it, then do you. Just quit calling it a double standard because you don't like the way you get treated when you do so. If a man is ? every chick he meets, women are free to call him a "? " and steer clear. They don't do that though do they? They just line up to be number 102 and then whine about how they can't do the same thing.

I didn't miss anything, just making an observation.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I'm like..."Is she admitting that she was a prostitute or some ? ?"...Anyway, Iono what it was, but I've always had a strong understanding of what commitment means...So when all my friends would be gettin into "relationships" just to cheat it never made sense, even though we young and ? ...Like why play wit a person's feelings like that...But I get that erbody who cheats isn't doin it in a malicious way.

It's so simple yet people make it so complicated. At least you know better.