The Comments On This White Girl's Facebook Picture Got Me Rollin, Cuh....

Options
Miles HIGH
Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in AKA Donkey
Aaaaaahhhh, Facebook...Sometimes it's more pathetic than Myspace...

8 people like this..

Brittany Marie(righteous white girl, who keeps her inner hoe private) I am proud to say this is TRASH. Your to pretty for this!November 6 at 11:22pm.

Sonnie(stupid white girl, who has no inner hoe, it's all out for erbody to see) thankyhu for ur lies (:November 6 at 11:22pm.

Brittany Marie What lie? Both my quotes where true... Your looking like trash here and your to pretty to be showing that off.November 6 at 11:23pm.

Sonnie first of all thks for callin me trash and then sayin i look pretty tht makes sense in so many ways .. and i am very happy widd showin off my amazing bodyNovember 6 at 11:27pm

Brittany Marie Whatever. I guess your too stupid to get what I'm saying and girl you wear push up bras to make yours ? look bigger? November 7 at 12:10am.

Tay(Random high school ? with incredible thirst) Damn girl November 9 at 1:32am.

Sonnie Who said i wear push up bras ? .. lets juss say i eat alot and it all goes to my ? so get the ? of my page with tht ? ..November 12 at 1:17am.

Tay Dnt beat her up sonnie lol November 12 at 1:24am.

Tay But ur body is rite November 12 at 1:26am.

Brittany Marie Like your gut hangs over your other virgina.November 12 at 1:26am

Destiny(Another stupid white girl that swoops in wit a cape) Listenn , Sonnie is pretty , && if she wanna show off her body like that let her its none of your ? damnn buisness , She likes her body , && she dont need no classified preppy whoree to tell her what she can have on her page, So back the fhuckk off her pagee, Its none of yurr buisness , If it was she maybe then you could be a noseyy lil bitchh , Thanxx((:November 12 at 8:43am

Sonnie Thanx Des and haha Tay ill try not to get too ? over sum jealous hoe.. im juss wondering britt why the hell u came commentin on my pic in the first place i mean do u juss go thru my pics and like ? ? btw i dont have a "gut" im... juss thick.. and i only have one ? but if u rele wanna know wat i think about tht .. its kinda creepy tht a girl idek comments on my ? contradicting herself and then talkin about my ? .. i might need like a restraining order.November 12 at 10:59am.

Tay Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Lmfbao! November 12 at 11:51am

Oh...And here's the picture in question...

Comments