Females that are "out of my league"*****the road to finding the woman of my dream****

Options
ManOfTheYear
ManOfTheYear Members Posts: 20
edited June 2010 in The Weight Room
Basically, over the years I have encountered all types of chicks...When I say i never caught a break, and took more L's in life than Nas, balee dat.

Recently, a female was throwing subliminal shots at me via twiitter "s/o to the fat ugly ? who needs love to"
.it was definitely aimed at me because i been talking to shawty for a while ..and I caught the hint that I was just wishful thinking and nothing was going to happen.

Now Um @ a crossroad...

do whatever it takes to lose this weight...failed attempt after failed attempt..

i fake confidence, mines is definitely low..which contributes...to my lack of being in that friend zone..loser category.

ROAD TO REDEMPTION AS OF NOW.

=========================================

LOL IM SETTING MYSELF UP TO BE ASSASSINATED ON THE IC..BUT F*CK IT, I NEEDED SOMEWHERE TO WRITE THIS.

PEACE.

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not sure what your asking but eat right and hit the gym and you will lose weight guaranteed
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Somebody got a translator for this.
  • ManOfTheYear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    most def............
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Eat right go to the gym like dude said....set a goal for the month. Women can be cruel, but I do see a lot of cute women with less attractive dudes its a trend now. I'm not saying you ugly or anything and I ain't say I judge men, but if something is ugly its ugly know what I mean? When you start losing weight your swag goes up every pound you lose believe me i lost over 50 pounds it took 5 months, but i stuck with my diet don't get me wrong you need some of those days you cheat, but don't over due it stop eating when you are about 80 percent full. Just have some decent convo, be nice (not to nice) take a few jabs at a women, get them to laugh and be confident not arrogant and ? will melt on your ? NH
  • ManOfTheYear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jay ? wrote: »
    Eat right go to the gym like dude said....set a goal for the month. Women can be cruel, but I do see a lot of cute women with less attractive dudes its a trend now. I'm not saying you ugly or anything and I ain't say I judge men, but if something is ugly its ugly know what I mean? When you start losing weight your swag goes up every pound you lose believe me i lost over 50 pounds it took 5 months, but i stuck with my diet don't get me wrong you need some of those days you cheat, but don't over due it stop eating when you are about 80 percent full. Just have some decent convo, be nice (not to nice) take a few jabs at a women, get them to laugh and be confident not arrogant and ? will melt on your ? NH

thanx, what you do to lose 50? (in terms of diet)
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It dosent matter what you say to them. Just as long as you say it loud and confidently. Thats all you need.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jay ? wrote: »

HELL YES ! ! ! I love a "thick" funny man ! ! ! (( thinks about cooking the biggest plate of greens, macaroni, cornbread, fried chicken, and peas for Cedric the Entertainer))
    no seriously, if you wanna lose weight . . . . . . . RUN ! ! ! get on the treadmill for about 45 minutes a day and sprint for one minute while briskly walking for two. >> and keep alternating it <<
    I promise you the fat will melt off ! ! !
    Good luck sweetie pie ! ! !
  • ManOfTheYear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    HELL YES ! ! ! I love a "thick" funny man ! ! ! (( thinks about cooking the biggest plate of greens, macaroni, cornbread, fried chicken, and peas for Cedric the Entertainer))
    no seriously, if you wanna lose weight . . . . . . . RUN ! ! ! get on the treadmill for about 45 minutes a day and sprint for one minute while briskly walking for two. >> and keep alternating it <<
    I promise you the fat will melt off ! ! !
    Good luck sweetie pie ! ! !

thanx,

do you keep big ? in the friend zone?

this one chick...i swore....i was gonna wife her up, then a football ? stole her heart. she told me " your one of the most beautiful hearted and sincerest guys i ever met, but i cant be with someone who i cant see myself with sexually" -- that moment made me heart broken, but for the 1st time in life.....i had the urge to commit the treacherous act of chris browning a chick...although i would never do it.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    suicide is always an option
  • ManOfTheYear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    suicide is always an option

cool....you try it 1st and let me know the outcome.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thanx,

do you keep big ? in the friend zone?

this one chick...i swore....i was gonna wife her up, then a football ? stole her heart. she told me " your one of the most beautiful hearted and sincerest guys i ever met, but i cant be with someone who i cant see myself with sexually" -- that moment made me heart broken, but for the 1st time in life.....i had the urge to commit the treacherous act of chris browning a chick...although i would never do it.

i think it's cuz im southern. . . . but i like a man wit a little extra meat on his bones.
    I always dreamed of cookin (( and feedin )) one someday.
    but, I don't like it when its out of control tho. . . .
    funny, I always dreamed of cooking for one, but i never fantasized about sleepin wit one. . . .

I wonder . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • ManOfTheYear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i think it's cuz im southern. . . . but i like a man wit a little extra meat on his bones.
    I always dreamed of cookin (( and feedin )) one someday.
    but, I don't like it when its out of control tho. . . .
    funny, I always dreamed of cooking for one, but i never fantasized about sleepin wit one. . . .

I wonder . . . . . . . . . . . .

that basically sums it up lol...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Basically, over the years I have encountered all types of chicks...When I say i never caught a break, and took more L's in life than Nas, balee dat.

Recently, a female was throwing subliminal shots at me via twiitter "s/o to the fat ugly ? who needs love to"
    .it was definitely aimed at me because i been talking to shawty for a while ..and I caught the hint that I was just wishful thinking and nothing was going to happen.

Now Um @ a crossroad...

do whatever it takes to lose this weight...failed attempt after failed attempt..

i fake confidence, mines is definitely low..which contributes...to my lack of being in that friend zone..loser category.

ROAD TO REDEMPTION AS OF NOW.

=========================================

LOL IM SETTING MYSELF UP TO BE ASSASSINATED ON THE IC..BUT F*CK IT, I NEEDED SOMEWHERE TO WRITE THIS.

PEACE.

like someone else mentioned you've got to set yourself a goal. you've got to find the point at which you have faith in you. i'll tell you now alot folks talk that "renew myself" ? but most start taking a light vacation when real effort is needed after a while. so stick your guns on that.

far as working out goes..... long as you find you a routine that's effective for you you'll see the difference in about 90 days. it don't take long for results to really show long as you maintain your practice.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Eat as much as you want but not anything bigger than your fist. Eat multiple times if u want just stay active and jog and play basketball or a sport often with friends. Drink nothing but water and natural juices.

As for talking to females, I usually wait for a sign they like me before I approach as to not waste time. Im pretty sure I've past up a few chicks I coulda had if I approached but I like to meet females by chance and know they like me and then ask them out.
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you wanna lose weight quickly, in addition to working out, small portions etc like everyone else has said, I would also try eating like 70% fresh fruit and vegetables, along with whole grains (brown rice, whole wheat, etc.). Try to keep sodium to a minimum too (just enough salt for taste)--you will drop a lot of "water weight" and with the fruit and veggies, you will also drop a lot of excess waste that the body stores up that prevent your internal organs from functioning properly and allowing your metabolism to be at its peak. For protein I would stick to lean cuts of fish and some poultry, plus stuff like barley-lentil soup, black beans, etc. And stay away from white flour and sugar and a lot of pasta.

That should get you started. If you can get down to the point where you start seeing some definintion you'll def have a lot more confidence which will get you more noticed. "No one is out of your league....sometimes you just need to work harder at getting to the majors."
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fat ? get ? too bruh your game just weak. But if you want to lose weight for YOURSELF then do what everyone said. You shouldn't be trying to lose weight for no one but yourself and because you want to be healthy, not to get women.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Good luck with whatever you do. I know a lot of bigger guys that have no problems with the ladies. They're either a little cocky or funny or both..

Most importantly: stop checking for a chick that's not checking for you.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you can't lose weight it's because you aren't training/eating properly. It's really not hard to get on track you just need guidance. I recommend bodybuilding.com. Look through the articles, and then join the forums where a bunch of fitness minded people with more experience will be able to give you better advice than anybody on here most likely.

Also, women aren't going to make you happy. You need to be happy first and then you'll find the "woman of your dreams". Right now you aren't happy with the way you look, so how do you expect a woman to be happy with you?

Start doing some exercise right now. Not later, not tomorrow, at this very minute and do it consistently until it becomes a habit. Change you eating routines as well because that is the most important part.

Cut out the soda, cut out the high calorie ? , cut out anything that isn't 100% whole wheat, stop eating fast food of any kind (yes even subway). When you go into a building, use the stairs instead of the elevator, same thing with malls. Park at the back of the lot and walk as opposed to finding closer spots, ? like that will help.