Who has the most impressive abilities to you?

Options
unspoken_respect
unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in Quite Comical
This goes for any comic book character.

One more thing………DON’T BE MAKIN UP ? EITHER!!!

Comments

• iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I always thought that the "reality gem" from the infinity gems had wicked powers
  • IResearch
    IResearch Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dr. Manhattan. By a landslide
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Will always be Superman...
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jesse Custer with the Word of ?
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yall got a comic section? smh i thought this section was about comedians...*exits*
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    IResearch wrote: »
    Dr. Manhattan. By a landslide

Word. or Molecule Man (marvel villain from 70's/80's). Able to pretty much rearrange reality as he sees fit (but too feeble-minded to do it at will consistently). He could basically turn anyone to dust if he felt like it, if I remember correctly
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited July 2010
    Options
    IMO Firestorm has the most impressive powers. He can turn concrete into popcorn.
  • l77543020
    l77543020 Members Posts: 34
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hulk his power is unlimited
  • The Übermensch
    The Übermensch Members Posts: 52
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Presence/One Above All.

Close Thread.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mr. Fantastic cause he can stretch any part of his body, I would stretch my ? to the size of a sperm whale if my chick got me mad and on the other side, I always thought Franklin Richards aka Mr. Fantastic and Susan Storm's son had the coolest powers but dude is pretty much ? and his powers will limit the amount of years he has to live.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Franklin Richards Has unlimited telpathic ability and can control reality

The Scarlett witch- Can alter reality however she wants
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Taskmaster. Can perfectly mimic any physical movement.

was a star athlete in high school. lol, he could've watched Joe Montana & Tony Gwynn tapes and became Super Bo Jackson. Instead he became a b-list supervillain. Idiot.
  • xtraill
    xtraill Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ra-mes1 wrote: »
    Word. or Molecule Man (marvel villain from 70's/80's). Able to pretty much rearrange reality as he sees fit (but too feeble-minded to do it at will consistently). He could basically turn anyone to dust if he felt like it, if I remember correctly

This guy is still around and is very powerful!!!! (he's gotta be top 25)

He has the psionic ability to manipulate all forms of matter on a subatomic level, and to manipulate all known forms of energy and to convert matter into energy or energy into matter.

He has mental issues (self confidence and self doubt) that usually foil his plans.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    xtraill wrote: »
    This guy is still around and is very powerful!!!! (he's gotta be top 25)

He has the psionic ability to manipulate all forms of matter on a subatomic level, and to manipulate all known forms of energy and to convert matter into energy or energy into matter.

He has mental issues (self confidence and self doubt) that usually foil his plans.

As far as the Marvel Universe, the most powerful people are Nate Grey/Summers aka the X-Man aka Cable when he was younger before he caught the disease that affects his right eye and Franklin Richards. Those people are ? in Marvel Comics, they can create and destroy anything from their mind without lifting one finger, point blank.
  • xtraill
    xtraill Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As far as the Marvel Universe, the most powerful people are Nate Grey/Summers aka the X-Man aka Cable when he was younger before he caught the disease that affects his right eye and Franklin Richards. Those people are ? in Marvel Comics, they can create and destroy anything from their mind without lifting one finger, point blank.

While Cable and Franklin Richards are powerful, the most powerful people in the Marvel Universe are not on Earth
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'd have to go with the Hulk. The limits of his powers have NEVER been fully measured. Think about it; his powers are pretty much limitless. As the saying goes: "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets." He's pretty much owned every Marvel character he's ever fought...aside from any of the Eternals (Galactus, Death, Infinity or any other comparable characters).
  • unspoken_respect
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mr. Fantastic cause he can stretch any part of his body, I would stretch my ? to the size of a sperm whale if my chick got me mad and on the other side, I always thought Franklin Richards aka Mr. Fantastic and Susan Storm's son had the coolest powers but dude is pretty much ? and his powers will limit the amount of years he has to live.

Thats ? up.
  • unspoken_respect
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Synch is that dude synch.jpg

"Synch's mutant power equips him with a bio-energetic aura that allows him to duplicate the effect of the powers of any superpowered being in his vicinity and sometimes the power itself, essentially becoming in "synch" with that person (or more specifically, his or her bio-energetic aura).

It had been theorized that in time, with practice, Synch would have been able to permanently retain any powers and abilities he acquired. However he is not always able to "synch" with purely physical abilities or abilities that exceed his physical makeup.

Potentially, if Synch had not died he would have become one of the most powerful mutants in the Marvel Universe"
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jean Grey/Phoenix Force- telepathy, telekinesis, but as the Phoenix Force she has the ability to travel through space and time, ability to psionically manipulate matter and any energy form, and ability to create powerful "cosmic" fire

The brawd basically can control read and destroy ? with her mind and doesn't even have to lift a finger. I don't understand why Marvel doesn't do her more justice she should get her own Origins film too I know she isn't as popular as "Wolverine" but she is much more powerful.

Nate Grey/X-Man- telepathy, telekinesis, psychometry, precognition, ability to exist as living psychic energy, and cross dimensional travel

Much like his mother can basically destroy ? with his mind and he can many cases read you thoughts before you even have them. Someone like him would be almost unbeatable in a battle.

Cable does basically the same thing as Nate Grey

Mr. Sinister- Super human strength, durability, longevity, telepathy, telekinesis, molecular manipulation, and genius level intellect

The Hulk and Red Hulk- Superhuman strength, stamina and durability; healing factor; energy absorption; intelligence, and heat generation

Marvel has a lot of other over the top characters as well, but these were a few that immediately came to mind for me.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dude just give me them adamantium claws and i'm slicing and slashing through anything in my ? damn path. Not only that but the super human healing abilities is a plus too!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    storm -the ability to manipulate weather is still mind blowing to me
    proteus (xaviers sun)
    jean grey phoneix
    hulk-the strongest humanoid on earth in the marvel universe
    superman is and always will be the blueprint
    batman has no power but what he does with will power is far more impressive than anyone else
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ravanger, Alan Scott, Taskmaster, Iron Fist, Human Torch, Batgirl (cassy cain), Superman, Superboy, etc.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    Options
    storm -the ability to manipulate weather is still mind blowing to me
    proteus (xaviers sun)
    jean grey phoneix
    hulk-the strongest humanoid on earth in the marvel universe
    superman is and always will be the blueprint
    batman has no power but what he does with will power is far more impressive than anyone else

I thought Professor X's son's name was Legion. A bit like morph, he can turn into anyone but basically his face never changes and he has their powers. He shot Professor X by accident while trying to ? Magneto and Magneto became the new leader of the X-men and had a baby with rogue.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Blackheart-can control millions with mind control, once destroyed a planet with hi mind, has near infinite regeneration and is the 3 omni's in the darkforce dimension, too bad he's a demon.

Silver Surfer - power cosmic, can create/survive/destroy blackholes, and planets, can timetravel, can see small times into the future, can transmutate nearly anything and can amp up his own powers. Too bad he's all metallic

Dr. Strange- takes on universal level threats, can do nearly anything with magic, was Eternity(stronger than Galactus)

Multiple Man(I think that's his name), can make hella lot of copies of himself that can survive if the original dies, they can combine back together and gain knowledge and abilities the copies have gained. Only problem is that some copies are ? or bi and you remember and feel that ? .
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Superman because he does it all.