Cadillac XTS

Options
allied
allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Let Me Ride
What do you guys think. It looks like it's going to be in the class of the Infiniti M45, A6, etc.

Comments

• allied
    edited December 2011
    Options
    x10cc_ca007_pt.jpg

Cadillac-XTS-Concept-2.jpg

cadillac-xts-platinum-concept-04.jpg

2012-New-car-Cadillac-XTS-Platinum-Concept-interior-2.jpg

The interior is really nice and it's a big body.
  • allied
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2010_Cadillac_XTS_Platinum_Concept_Interior_04.jpg

The way the TVs flip out are sick.
  • allied
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Need a new car this year, this might be it
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that ? RIGHT!!!!

but im goin for the Panamera for the '12...
    its about that time for me to come out and let mu'fuckas know what it is...
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Uh oh car payments....Never good. Hope ya'll ? aint over extending...buyin the banks cars lol.
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lease.. and tax write off playboy..
    im on that ? . lol
  • allied
    edited December 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Uh oh car payments....Never good. Hope ya'll ? aint over extending...buyin the banks cars lol.

I'm probably going to get this car but not in the near future. I have to pay of my debt, get my credit up and save some cash first. But I've always wanted to walk into a dealership and choose what car I want. I think this is it. And I want this car in the V series edition and that's not coming out the next couple years.
  • im_lux
    edited December 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    lease.. and tax write off playboy..
    im on that ? . lol

LOL this ? hurr...I feel you though...I can't do leases though leasing cars and watching mileage and not being able to do what I want with my car isn't something I will do it's an extended rental imo. If i can't see myself droppin cash on it I don't buy it. Plus I don't see the point in buying brand new cars no more. Last one I bought brand new was my 04 Deville, got my Suburban when it was 2 years old and the other Cadi's I've had 1-2 years old. Plus I'm about to get into start buying motorcycles.
    allied wrote: »
    I'm probably going to get this car but not in the near future. I have to pay of my debt, get my credit up and save some cash first. But I've always wanted to walk into a dealership and choose what car I want. I think this is it. And I want this car in the V series edition and that's not coming out the next couple years.

Yeah going to the dealership and being able to pick what you want especially if you have never done it before is the business. But if you do get something on a loan bruh watch your interest rates. I don't know what you do for work but if you can and you're smart you'll figure a way to write your car off through your job like Cap is doing barn none that's the best thing possible when buying a vehicle. If I'm not mistaken you can write off anything involving your car that way from mileage to gas to routine maintenance.
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL this ? hurr...I feel you though...I can't do leases though leasing cars and watching mileage and not being able to do what I want with my car isn't something I will do it's an extended rental imo. If i can't see myself droppin cash on it I don't buy it. Plus I don't see the point in buying brand new cars no more. Last one I bought brand new was my 04 Deville, got my Suburban when it was 2 years old and the other Cadi's I've had 1-2 years old. Plus I'm about to get into start buying motorcycles.

Yeah going to the dealership and being able to pick what you want especially if you have never done it before is the business. But if you do get something on a loan bruh watch your interest rates. I don't know what you do for work but if you can and you're smart you'll figure a way to write your car off through your job like Cap is doing barn none that's the best thing possible when buying a vehicle. If I'm not mistaken you can write off anything involving your car that way from mileage to gas to routine maintenance.

get the car in ur business name and u gucci..
    and long as u keep leasing they forgive u on alot of ? .. miles included..

but who wants to put miles on something like this Lac or a Panamera or Big Benz anyway!!?

maaaaaan im so over buyin cars.. houses too..
    whats the ? point!!? its a new day and age.. we missed that ship.. and a car has never been a good investment.. so why not lease??
  • im_lux
    edited December 2011
    Options
    get the car in ur business name and u gucci..
    and long as u keep leasing they forgive u on alot of ? .. miles included..

but who wants to put miles on something like this Lac or a Panamera or Big Benz anyway!!?

maaaaaan im so over buyin cars.. houses too..
    whats the ? point!!? its a new day and age.. we missed that ship.. and a car has never been a good investment.. so why not lease??

well i have investments for my investments. Im not buying cars as an investment so much as a simple luxury. And i never understood why people say that though the whole why put miles on it. Well i buy my cars to drive and i subsequently put miles on. It does me no good to sit in my driveway with hella low miles.

And yeah my brother put me onto that tax hustle.
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    well i have investments for my investments. Im not buying cars as an investment so much as a simple luxury. And i never understood why people say that though the whole why put miles on it. Well i buy my cars to drive and i subsequently put miles on. It does me no good to sit in my driveway with hella low miles

different strokes different folks..
    im not really a car person for one.. so i really dont see the need to buy again..
    when by time im done im go want some other ? ..

so by that math ill always be payin on ? less i cash out..
    and i aint tryin to get my door kicked in so thats not gonna happen..

so a lease will suit my character fine..
    800-1000 a month and able to write some of that off at the end of each quarter is a brilliant plan to ride in style..
    and when the new ? come out.. trade it in..

but hey.. to each his own.
  • allied
    edited December 2011
    Options
    im not really a car person for one.. so i really dont see the need to buy again..

800-1000 a month and able to write some of that off at the end of each quarter is a brilliant plan to ride in style..

I feel you on leasing. But for this car to me I feel it would be worth buying. Of course I would some regular ? like a used honda I can beat on and rack up miles, but I could see myself whipping this for the next 5-10 years easy. And they haven't even made the V series yet which will probably be a V8...that's the one I'm waiting on.
  • im_lux
    edited December 2011
    Options

Oh nah youve got a point but me personally i have to own my ? . My homie gets his like that but and i had thought about it one time but decided against it. Leasing also does allow people to afford cars they wouldnt be able to buy cash which is always cool but still not my cup of tea.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I feel you on leasing. But for this car to me I feel it would be worth buying. Of course I would some regular ? like a used honda I can beat on and rack up miles, but I could see myself whipping this for the next 5-10 years easy. And they haven't even made the V series yet which will probably be a V8...that's the one I'm waiting on.

You got any info on them making this car in the V series? IMO I just dont see that happening with this big ass car. I could be wrong though, wouldnt be the first time either lol.
  • allied
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You got any info on them making this car in the V series? IMO I just dont see that happening with this big ass car. I could be wrong though, wouldnt be the first time either lol.

I don't have any info but Caddalic always makes a V series of there sedans. And just imagine that beast of a car with a V8...my ? is getting hard.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't have any info but Caddalic always makes a V series of there sedans. And just imagine that beast of a car with a V8..

This car would be CRAZY with that supercharged V series engine.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That car don't even look like it's 200 inches long, like most full-size cars are. Looks okay, though.

Cadillac's new slogan: We don't just make luxury cars, we make cars well-past its prime.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It look like a lexsus ls a lil bit..cmon now cadillac you gotta stand out...i guess the cadillad sixteen will never drop...sort of like detox.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    owee that ? hot
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    It look like a lexsus ls a lil bit..cmon now cadillac you gotta stand out...i guess the cadillad sixteen will never drop...sort of like detox.

c/s they failed miserable for not bringing the Lac 16, this ? is a beast
    2003-cadillac-sixteen-concept-back-view-thumbnail.jpg
    dont forget the new drop top
    2011-Cadillac-Ciel-Concept-002-575x383.jpg

so i guess the DTS and STS r *DEAD........
  • PAPALAS
    PAPALAS Members Posts: 122
    edited December 2011
    Options
    cold....the new ATS is coming to the detroit autoshow next month or feb
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like a upgrade mailbu!!!