? rapper: Lil B vs. Lil Wayne

Options

Comments

• satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nah Lil B jus be based. Listen to his song Based in England. He rappin from the perspective of a medieval english nobleman. Thas what he do in his based freestyles. Take a very specific persona and spit from that perspective. It ain't to be taken literally. Basically he be pondering "What if I was in this person's shoes?" Then he do a freestyle. ? is very intellectual actually

HAHhAHAHA i have never laighed so hard in my ? life. what the ? is based??? this ? lil b from the bay?? im from the bay and never hard of this based ? ...oh wait he must be a San Fransico castro street rapper...that where they keep the ? ? !!!
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    geeeze.........i never thought i would Be doin this For MIke "The Wayne STan" Malice But.......

Bolded and Underlined For Emphasis..........Dude is ? , stop Defendin that ? , Ya ? is Sound like ThaT Gravitational Dude.........

LMBAO, Thanks my dude. I know you will be on me (n/h) later about something so it's all good.

This ? is just getting outta hand.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    HAHhAHAHA i have never laighed so hard in my ? life. what the ? is based??? this ? lil b from the bay?? im from the bay and never hard of this based ? ...oh wait he must be a San Fransico castro street rapper...that where they keep the ? ? !!!

I'm from Oakland. Lil B from Berkeley not SF. If you from round here then you know the Pack's LP was entitled "Based Boys". As for the definition I think I provided a pretty good explanation of what a based freestyle is in the post you quoted
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Imm stratin to wonder about this Nut Cider dude...........IC we may have our FIrst Lil B Stan.........thats not Good
  • Michael_Malice
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nah Lil B jus be based. Listen to his song Based in England. He rappin from the perspective of a medieval english nobleman. Thas what he do in his based freestyles. Take a very specific persona and spit from that perspective. It ain't to be taken literally. Basically he be pondering "What if I was in this person's shoes?" Then he do a freestyle. ? is very intellectual actually

I can honestly say that Lil B takes the crown from Silkk The Shocker as the worst rapper in the history of rap itself. That ? was ? horrible. I can't believe people can actually listen to that ? . WTF. I am dumbfounded. I don't know what kind of Tomfoolery this ? is doing but he needs to quit with the Shenanigans.
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm from Oakland. Lil B from Berkeley not SF. If you from round here then you know the Pack's LP was entitled "Based Boys". As for the definition I think I provided a pretty good explanation of what a based freestyle is in the post you quoted

yea im from the eastbay and na i dont fuick with the pack they the worst group from the bay.and i listen to straight ? music none of that ? pack ? .
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Smfh @ "straight ? music". Now I see why this goes over your head
  • Michael_Malice
    edited June 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    yea im from the eastbay and na i dont fuick with the pack they the worst group from the bay.and i listen to straight ? music none of that ? pack ? .

Well that is good to know for real. I seriously was starting to think this ? is what is hot in Cali. I assumed everyone out there was into this ? talk. Maybe it's just in that certain area that you are talking about that they listen to this ? rap. I pray to the good lord that this ? does not spread to bad. From looking on this ? 's twitter, it's spreading somewhat but maybe it can be contained. This ? is like the ? bubonic plague...someone has to find a cure for this ? and start distributing it ASAP.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol @ "President of Young Money Street Team" being worried about anything being ?
  • Michael_Malice
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Smfh @ "straight ? music". Now I see why this goes over your head

This goes over his head because he listens to straight music and not ? /? /? /based music??? That Princess seriously got you ? brainwashed. She got you wanting to be ? . damn shame.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol @ "President of Young Money Street Team" being worried about anything being ?

Princess, don't try to send that ? back to me. I don't listen to that ? ? . You can keep that ? girl.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This goes over his head because he listens to straight music and not ? /? /? /based music??? That Princess seriously got you ? brainwashed. She got you wanting to be ? . damn shame.

? Plz. If I was any more hetero I would have 2 Y chromosomes. NH
  • Michael_Malice
    edited June 2010
    Options

Princess, don't try to send that ? back to me. I don't listen to that ? ? . You can keep that ? girl.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited June 2010
    Options

You are aware that your male crush kisses men for a living correct? And that's just what they do out in the open. It's guaranteed they ? behind closed doors. Thas who you support. A ? wit a confirmed documented ? history. If faggotry was punishable by law the DA would have a field day with Wayne
  • Michael_Malice
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You are aware that your male crush kisses men for a living correct? And that's just what they do out in the open. It's guaranteed they ? behind closed doors. Thas who you support. A ? wit a confirmed documented ? history. If faggotry was punishable by law the DA would have a field day with Wayne

You can assume all you want but like I said before, you have NEVER heard Wayne call himself a ? like Lil B. That is all. BASED
  • Michael_Malice
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You a ? ? ..Over in Donkey asking where all the "Hung" ? at. Get the ? outta here you ? ? . I hope you get AIDS in your ass
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You can assume all you want but like I said before, you have NEVER heard Wayne call himself a ? like Lil B. That is all. BASED

Actions speak louder than words. I've heard of people who pretend to be ? on applications just so they can get into college. Meanwhile, even if you talk about ? biches...but kiss a man in plain daylight everyday...there's no pretending about that.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I called myself hung. That ain't ?
  • Michael_Malice
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I called myself hung. That ain't ?

Nut Did N' Cider: Pretty boys, rich boys, buff @ss hung niccas stand up!! nh
    *Stands up, sits down, then stands up again* All 3 apply

So I guess you got multiple personalities? You just asked all the "Hung" ? so stand up....That's pretty ? ? anyway you cut it.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Every other word this dude says is "? suck my ? ". lol
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Actions speak louder than words. I've heard of people who pretend to be ? on applications just so they can get into college. Meanwhile, even if you talk about ? biches...but kiss a man in plain daylight everyday...there's no pretending about that.

My thoughts exactly
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I guess only good lookin ? wit money can't unnastann how it feel to be pretty as ? . ? is actually a burden believe it or not

? Post ...... Clearly you Rep The Rainbow.
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well that is good to know for real. I seriously was starting to think this ? is what is hot in Cali. I assumed everyone out there was into this ? talk. Maybe it's just in that certain area that you are talking about that they listen to this ? rap. I pray to the good lord that this ? does not spread to bad. From looking on this ? 's twitter, it's spreading somewhat but maybe it can be contained. This ? is like the ? bubonic plague...someone has to find a cure for this ? and start distributing it ASAP.

na there aint nothing like that in cali its only this ? lil b. trust me im from the bay area where this ? from and there aint NO ONE talkin about a based movement or anything Lil B is a grabage rapper tryina do some shock rap ? . i mean ? , LA got that ? movement with skinny jeans and ? but them ? aint talking about how they preety ? and ? and here inthe bay we back on mobb music,the gangsta ? since we deaded that hyphy ? . so dont worry this lil b ? dont rep what we as cali are doin in music.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not saying if dude ? or not but I think he was asking that line like a question.Like he said he's a ? cuz ppl said that but,then he said I'm a lesbian meaning he likes women.I think that's what he meant but,he's wack and high and it came out like he said he was a ?
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol at ? tryna defend a ? that OPENLY said he's a ? smh