What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

that was gay

12346»

Replies

• J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I think this is the very reason when most posters who are in the same city never cross paths. Because a lot of these people are lying yo about 1 thing or most of it.
    ice-cream.gif
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lmao at kats sister looking exactly like one of the dudes off white chicks
    arsenal_yrj6r.gif
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    yo where deadeye at? that nigga stayed quoting kats post

that nigga probably imploded when he seen them pics lol
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    so no one else finds it funny that fat ass Kat wants to get fake titties? lmao isnt that the equivalent of putting rims on a hooptie?
    arsenal_yrj6r.gif
  • willhustlewillhustle Sion Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    why da fuck do I keep missing everything

• blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    word. didn't she participate in the Weight Loss Competitions?
    how the fuck did this shit happen?
    how you pretend to be loosing weight and posting up pictures in the shit like you did something??!?!
    that confuses me...

naw, I don't want to believe that :(

kat always been a sincere poster

why keep it real about her affinity for trains, but not be able to be honest about her chunkiness?

she of all people know that there are plenty of black dudes on here checking for "thick" white girls

I didn't think you would want to see your friend exposed like that.

SMH

your exposure is next once I reveal what's in my inbox

I gave you ample time for you to give up the pussy.............why I got to strong arm you to make you get right? :(
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
  • willhustlewillhustle Sion Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    What happen in that thread it got deleted anyways?
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,783 Regulator
    edited December 2011
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

why keep it real about her affinity for trains, but not be able to be honest about her chunkiness?

she of all people know that there are plenty of black dudes on here checking for "thick" white girls

SMH

I gave you ample time for you to give up the pussy.............why I got to strong arm you to make you get right? :(

nigga the shit happened...
    think she even had some before and after pics up.
    she was in thereactively giving advice and pats on the back, talking bout her diet and everything.
  • Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 2,127
    edited December 2011

SMH

Lol you should have realized by now that I'm not that easy.
    tumblr_m3ebaaChLw1r5jptyo1_500.jpg

• blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Lol you should have realized by now that I'm not that easy.

SMH @ me having to do all this work

I'm not used to giving all this effort :(

it better be worth it, or I'm going to sue your ass

your lawyer game better be tight, as well as something else...............:)
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I got e friends b

u aint even cape for ur 2 closest e homies.....smh
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I don't cape, I simp and cosign only
    Capin gets u caped, No Du
    I wouldn't join in on the roastin tho
    U should have taken those bullets tho lol
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    U should have taken those bullets tho lol

Talk about a collapse for Richmond. Jesus Christ.

Sorry about that one.
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
    edited December 2011
    Talk about a collapse for Richmond. Jesus Christ.

Sorry about that one.
    Lol shit its all good its only my first L of the season ill make that right back........

edited December 2011
    Lmao
    even u don't believe that

Definitely not.....

• The BAPHOMETThe BAPHOMET Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    why this nigga face look like he thinking, "I AINT NEVER EVER TAKING YOUR FAT ASS TO BW3's EVER AGAIN, HOW THE FUCK WE ORDER 50 WINGS AND i ONLY ATE 3"
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    23hojn5.jpg
    Dont ban me bro
12346»