Those cryptic 1/2/12 promos has to be for none other than...

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited December 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Jericho.... OR John Cena. And here's why...

*End of the world as we know it: End of PG Era
*Kids: His fanbase
*It Begins: His Heel Turn
*Familiar Force To Claim What Is His: Cena wants some respect from the fans.
*Claim what others have taken: Respect or the spotlight.
*Look Within: Within the WWE Roster (So nobody coming in from outside, eg, Jericho)
*Crossed out Chris on the notebook: It's not Chris Jericho?
*Ball: WWE dropping it?

Also...this past week on Raw, Kane attacked Cena and ripped off the shirt that said what? "Stand Against Hate" (lol @ it already being ripped, though).

Why it could be Jericho: In the most recent video the boy (Jericho) is shown being away from his work while the little girl (Punk) ruins it - plays on the whole 'Best In The World' debate.

In other videos she was following him, looking over his shoulder, etc.

Or maybe this is just a bunch of BS and its really the Blue Meanie. Either way... this gon be good. Thoughts?

Comments

• m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    John Morrison n Melina lol
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Shane McMahon bout to come take the WWE from Triple H weak azz... either that or I don't know lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Interesting take on it being Cena...

I heard in the Kane promos you can see Cena right behind Kane in the reflection right before he breaks the mirror...

But what's special about 1/2/12?

I still would guess Jericho, or maybe it's the "1,2,3 kid" lol

1/2/3.. (add 1+2)

Lol I dunno but that Cena angle would be a cool...
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I hope its Taker so he won't miss Wrestlemania

Why do people even like Chris Jericho? that ? ain't been entertainin in years

I don't understand the fan obsession of Chris Jericho or Christian... them ? lame

and the wordin in that promo does not describe Jericho or Cena wacc ass

no matter what they do wit Cena he will still be the same ? wit the same 5 moves.... a promo ain't gon change that

he is not a "familiar force who's gonna take bacc whats rightfully his"

I really think its Shane... I think the lil boy symbolizes Shane and the girl symbolizes Stephanie

nothin about that promo says Cena or Jericho and why would you want it too? lol that would be so anti-climactic
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Why do people even like Chris Jericho? that ? ain't been entertainin in years

His recent heel run was some GOAT ? i don't know what you were watching...
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nobody builds a promo for a heel turn or change in content, the ? just happens.

These are kinda lame to be Taker promos, his are usually more "dark" and eerie than those. These aren't Jericho promos either.

Nothing has to be special about 1/2/12 in terms of history but it's the way you spelled it out. like last year my birthday was 10/10/10 that ? had me hyped lol.

I wouldn't surprised or let down if it is a new character.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    After watching again I think Shane or Vince....
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Super dope idea about Cena. I would be more interested in that angle then a return of Jericho or Shane O Mac honestly lol. If this a end to the PG era, I think we would notice alot of things starting to happen that hints the lifting of censorship. I can't think of any.

I highly doubt on 1-2-2012 it's gonna be the end of PG and then wrestlers would start cursing, and hitting each other with chairs on their heads bleeding lol. Parents and people will complain because of the unawareness of a situation like that for the kids attending.

Also Linda Mchman is still in polotics so I doubt the WWE image is gonna get more dirtier. But I truly hope this soft ass PG era ends, but even of it do, name me 3 current wrestlers that's ? and badass enough to lead an attitude era 2.0???? Exactly current wrestlers are too soft Except Cm Punk. Idk the end of PG era can work right now.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    real ness wrote: »
    Nobody builds a promo for a heel turn or change in content, the ? just happens.

These are kinda lame to be Taker promos, his are usually more "dark" and eerie than those. These aren't Jericho promos either.

Nothing has to be special about 1/2/12 in terms of history but it's the way you spelled it out. like last year my birthday was 10/10/10 that ? had me hyped lol.

I wouldn't surprised or let down if it is a new character.

the 1st promo said "a familiar force", so its not a new character.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nah i thought it was beth and natalia new group
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Skip Sheffield said on his Twitter that it could be him that the promos are for.

Supposedly, he's coming back with a different gimmick, named Ryback. He's supposed to be some sort of play on Arnold's Terminator. I doubt they'd go that route, but that's the word right now.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Skip? I've heard the same but the promos are talking about someone we are very familiar with.

I think Shane or Vince, more so Shane.

lol@ fans asking Jericho on twitter if it's him and him saying no, ? off lmao
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Skip? I've heard the same but the promos are talking about someone we are very familiar with.

I think Shane or Vince, more so Shane.

lol@ fans asking Jericho on twitter if it's him and him saying no, ? off lmao

If that's the case, then it's Jericho.

He did the same thing last time he was in negotiations, claiming he wasn't talking about coming back and to leave him alone about coming back, then right at the right time to build a storyline, he came back.

Vince hasn't been totally invisible and there is no real need to create mysterious promos for his character's return.

Shane, I doubt it. Though he's been gone for a long time and I haven't read anything about his outside ventures at all; he doesn't seem to fit what the promos are suggesting.

As long as the negotiations between the E and Jericho drag on, the longer the promos drag on. It's either Jericho or Skip/Ryback that the promos are for.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah Jericho has been denying this like crazy and telling ppl they didn't reach an agreement and telling people to ? off.

Punk v Jericho feud would be dope!

But what begins? What's the "look within"? What's "the meek shall suffer for their iniquities? What's "coming for what's mine"? What control?

Sounds strange tbh...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I just hope if it is taker its not no american badass gimmick
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    why would they have a vignette for the return of shane mcmahon when the majorty of the people doesn't even know he left the company. its got to be jericho, i don't think its undertaker because he just had surgery and reports are that he's not coming back to a few weeks before wrestlemania
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I like where ur coming from but you already know the WWE will drop the ball and ? this up too
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I thought it was Stephanie . . . .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's Jericho...
  • Kuntpunt
    Kuntpunt Members Posts: 52
    edited December 2011
    Options
    a new way to introduce brodus clay? has he even wrestled yet? i did miss one ep of raw in the past month
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That clay ? aint goin to work to many heels/monsters

mark
    kane
    they plan on turning show
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That clay ? aint goin to work to many heels/monsters

mark
    kane
    they plan on turning show

They gotta work Clay in, get him up and known within the WWE universe and a known powerful brute.

Kane v Mark v Big Show v Clay would be a dope big man match. Even a dominate new group
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it is jericho, you can seem him at the end of this video
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol so it is him, I love how on twitter he keeps saying it's not him and he's not responding any more but still does

So it's his return again...

So if Punk goes to Smackdown so would Jericho? That's the only entertaining feud I see right now, they'd click perfectly and their matches would be goat. I see Punk staying on RAW, if they go a Punk vs Jericho route, their ratings will go up.

One thing, I dont see how Punk isn't brining in ratings, he's the top seller lol I'd say MNF is ? ' ? up along w these long ass promo segments. These ? last like 10-20 minutes, that bores people and they switch back n forth channels. Creative needs to step it up, bring in Brodus, make some good feuds, put up worth matches, give more title shots, give us quality matches, do some ? ? ...
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    lol so it is him, I love how on twitter he keeps saying it's not him and he's not responding any more but still does

So it's his return again...

So if Punk goes to Smackdown so would Jericho? That's the only entertaining feud I see right now, they'd click perfectly and their matches would be goat. I see Punk staying on RAW, if they go a Punk vs Jericho route, their ratings will go up.

One thing, I dont see how Punk isn't brining in ratings, he's the top seller lol I'd say MNF is ? ' ? up along w these long ass promo segments. These ? last like 10-20 minutes, that bores people and they switch back n forth channels. Creative needs to step it up, bring in Brodus, make some good feuds, put up worth matches, give more title shots, give us quality matches, do some ? ? ...

Sending Punk to Smackdown would be stupid as ? . SD should be used for BUILDING the new dudes like Rhodes, maybe send Ziggler over there to give him a ME push and get him ready for the big time, push Swagger again(i hate dude but still), keep building up Bryan and Sheamus, and keep Orton doing his thing. Thats all SD needs. The rosters are fine the way they are.

And the ratings are always like 2.9-3.0 every year this time for the last 2-3 years for real. It aint Punks fault

I think its Jericho though, but was that YouTube joint real? I aint actually see that joint before, but I'm sure its Jericho. The fact he dismissing wrestling like that when he was just on the SCSA DVD with a new interview and JUST talking about WWE like a good few months back, its obvious. Some ppl are being fooled, some aint.

And SMH at ? actually wanting Brodus to be on TV. Dude is garbage