Illuminati/Reptillian Humanoids

Options

Comments

• Str8Against1njustice
    Str8Against1njustice Members Posts: 134
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If anybody interested i uploaded this doc. in 16 parts about illuminati.

Youtube; Documentary

Illuminati, Adam Weishaupt, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Freemasons, New World Order, Prescott Bush, George H. Bush, Barrack Obama, George W. Bush, CIA, FBI, British Intelligence (Mi5, Mi6), BBC CNN FOX AP, reuters, War on Terror, 911 lies.

Illuminati - part 1

Some photos

destroy.jpg
    madonna-illuminati.jpg
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Anybody believe in this theory? I have been told a lot of this stuff is highly detailed in a form of Hebrew-Isrealite religion that speaks to the Earth having 3 creators, ? (good) Devil (evil) Serpent (without emotion of good or evil).

Anyways I would be interested in hearing what you guys think of the theory and the religious aspect of it....

This isn't a theory by any means. Its absurd conjecture that has no basis in reality....I seriously can't understand how people can believe this but not actual scientific theories like evolution or climate change.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    twostripes wrote: »
    so whose to say these \"psychopaths\" aren\'t the reptilians/shapeshifters then??

and as far as my understanding at this point reptilians are either physical manifestations of demons or are under the influence of demons/Lucifer, though there is the possilbity that there might be some benevolent ones, it would be safe to assume all have an evil agenda

I've never said they couldn't be... after all I'm sure "psychopathy" has somethin to do wit the "reptilian" part of the brain

I'm jus tryin to keep things literal... we've seen psychopaths, we've never seen a documented reptilian humanoid that we know of

when you start mixin the literal with the figurative thats when things start gettin complicated

Not tryin to be know it all, but I think my theory is a little bit more likely and logical than angels, demons and reptilians
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @Str8Against1njustice

I'm not sayin there aren't facts in those videos you posted from youtube

I'm sayin you don't need youtube videos to see whats goin on... you're livin it

I don't think the people who make those videos are any smarter than you

they can be victims of lies, fabrications and false propaganda just as quiccly as anyone else
    so I wouldn't take a youtube video as a solid fact

if the people who makes those videos knew so much about the New World Order and "Illuminati" they wouldn't be posting videos, they would be doin somethin about it
    I see a lot of videos, but not too many solutions

its almost as if its a competition to say "Yeah everybody's posting Illuminati videos, but mine is better, has more content, and has more facts"
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm sayin you don't need youtube videos to see whats goin on... you're livin it

if the people who makes those videos knew so much about the New World Order and "Illuminati" they wouldn't be posting videos, they would be doin somethin about it
    I see a lot of videos, but not too many solutions

? is the solution, because we need ? in our lifes. Do good and pray #1 solution, #2 expose the lies, so others can see.
    This is a qoute i use on another forum, it fits with 2. solution. "It's truly not our job to "battle" in any other manner than pray for ? 's will & continue exposing Satan's lies."
    I remembered something, they(satan/rothschilds/illuminati) have plans, but ? is the best of planners.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Those were people(king nimrod from Egypt, etc). who had contacts with devils*, or one could say the rest of the fallen angels, evil spirits, but the head one is satan. and he's one, and satan still is alive.

*remember the movie E.T, remember the poster for that movie. where one sees a human being has contact withan alien, their fingers meet.
    That's where they get their power from illuminati. contacts with the spirits, fallen angels.

nimrod wasnt from egypt u nutcase he was from mesopotamia, todays iraq area
    and wheres ur proof for satan and evil spirits beein real and upper echelons having contact with them?
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    nimrod wasnt from egypt u nutcase he was from mesopotamia, todays iraq area
    and wheres ur proof for satan and evil spirits beein real and upper echelons having contact with them?
    The proof is in the Holy Book Bible, the Holy Book Quran and the Holy Book Torah. Chistians in the world, there are 2 billion,. Muslims in the world, there are 1,7 billion.
  • TimroD
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The proof is in the Holy Book Bible, the Holy Book Quran and the Holy Book Torah. Chistians in the world, there are 2 billion,. Muslims in the world, there are 1,7 billion.

well you dont know what proof is then
    merry xmas
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    well you dont know what proof is then
    merry xmas
    for you to believe? some proof if you wan't, Roger Morneau was interviewed on Tv, he speaks about all of it. How he was invited to attend a meeting with a secret society because he was seen as an itelligent man, a mover and shake in Usa. He goes on to speak what took place at that meeting and after that meeting. Check his interview out, worth it. Scary a bit too.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    what?
    you co-sign government sources when they agree with you. you're also co-signing Wikipedia until it disagrees with you. you have a mysteriously convenient attitude toward sources.
    You asked and asked. i took time to replay your posts in ww3 thread and you replay i dont wanna hear an audio. i put up three links that werent youtube links, but you skipped those and skipped replaying about that!
    personally, i REPLY to posts, but that's just me.

so i went back and looked at your links. first off, let me note that for all your "i took the time" talk, you ultimately dodged post 138's question(s). so i guess it's cool to lie about that. anyway, your links:

post 155: three links about Kissinger, from Wikipedia, Vanity Fair and a book written by Christopher Hitchens. i responded to this post with 157... and i note that these sources would qualify as "government sources" from you if you didn't agree with them.

post 156: two YouTube links and a link to BBC audio. i responded to THAT in post 161.

the only other links you provided were in a reply to ANOTHER poster in post 166, which were to the Guardian and Wikipedia again. both of these links specifically echo what i said in post 138, if you inspect them... so it's like i responded to them even before you posted them AND noting that you did not direct them to me.

so, here's what i have deduced:
    --you fled the thread only to complain about it here
    --i responded to all your links, at least to dismiss them, whereas you ultimately dodged several of my posts
    --HURT FEELINGS CONFIRMED
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited December 2011
    Options

thats not proof of anything

all it means is there are many followers but very few leaders

by your logic ancient Greece and Rome is proof that Zeus, Hercules, Ares and Kratos really exist smh

there are more stories about Hercules than there are about Jesus, but we know Hercules was fiction, people continue to believe Jesus was real
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    you co-sign government sources when they agree with you. you're also co-signing Wikipedia until it disagrees with you. you have a mysteriously convenient attitude toward sources.

personally, i REPLY to posts, but that's just me.

so i went back and looked at your links. first off, let me note that for all your "i took the time" talk, you ultimately dodged post 138's question(s). so i guess it's cool to lie about that. anyway, your links:

post 155: three links about Kissinger, from Wikipedia, Vanity Fair and a book written by Christopher Hitchens. i responded to this post with 157... and i note that these sources would qualify as "government sources" from you if you didn't agree with them.

post 156: two YouTube links and a link to BBC audio. i responded to THAT in post 161.

the only other links you provided were in a reply to ANOTHER poster in post 166, which were to the Guardian and Wikipedia again. both of these links specifically echo what i said in post 138, if you inspect them... so it's like i responded to them even before you posted them AND noting that you did not direct them to me.

so, here's what i have deduced:
    --you fled the thread only to complain about it here
    --i responded to all your links, at least to dismiss them, whereas you ultimately dodged several of my posts
    --HURT FEELINGS CONFIRMED
    As another member said, jankow you aint interested in truth.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So you guys believe in the illuminati, but not the Reptillians? I find it very hard to separate the two which is why it's more difficult for me to graspm I believe.

It's a conversation that I think can be had with logic though.

I would recommend "Tales of the Time Loop" to all. The indication of reptilian humanoids all around the world throughout history seems like suppresion of information is happening. Also, do you guys think dinosaurs play into this theory at all?

Those videos are ? . Using scare tactics to force religion on us isn't the way to go either. Neither is using scare tactics to force us to attack the elite.

LOL @ Bill Maher being a reptillian humanoid...his comedy would be much doper if he had all this information at his disposal lol...

I don't think these people are pushing the devil on us, I think that they're are greedy as ? like most human beings. I think that there are few that understand the lineage and those that do are manipulating that ones that don't into staying the course.
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    All of it sounds like fairytales to me. why cant someone just be a hardworker and have the right connections to be where there at? But then again who knows?
  • TimroD
    edited December 2011
    Options
    for you to believe? some proof if you wan't, Roger Morneau was interviewed on Tv, he speaks about all of it. How he was invited to attend a meeting with a secret society because he was seen as an itelligent man, a mover and shake in Usa. He goes on to speak what took place at that meeting and after that meeting. Check his interview out, worth it. Scary a bit too.

i did see that interview, but who exactly is this roger morneau?
    what has he done to be so credible to you? drop some info on him!
    that whole interview was weird like some bible television take out
    all i know is he could just be another nutcase
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So you guys believe in the illuminati, but not the Reptillians? I find it very hard to separate the two which is why it's more difficult for me to graspm I believe.

How do you equate greedy Zionist bankers (the "Illuminati") with reptilian humanoids?
  • get1cuz
    get1cuz Members Posts: 58
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TB.Boy wrote: »
    All of it sounds like fairytales to me. why cant someone just be a hardworker and have the right connections to be where there at? But then again who knows?

Some people just struggle to belive that, The fact is people like 50cent lady gaga Eminem, Jay Z, Nas, Lil Wayne simply don't sleep and work 24 hrs when they want something . But people who aren't in that successful frame of mind just can't understand that, they think because "they" aren't successful someone like 50cent jay z must be apart of some secret illuminati, who give wealth and power to a chosen few in exchange for having a few symbols in a hip-hop video? Or to have backward-hidden-audio in a single??

From what I believe success isn't really to do with money it’s to do with beating your own fears and setting and completing they’re own goals
    Some people set the goal of becoming rich and famous and become just that!
  • janklow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    considering that you're the one who is clearly making false claims and is still dodging posts of mine (only to complain in another thread), i would say you'd need a little self-examination before making remarks along those lines.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

i agree... he is more interested in protecting lies and this matrix system.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So basically Evolved humonoid reptilians with the ability to change shapes created a ancient civilization where they used the emerging human kind as genetic material for experiments, entertainment, food and slave labor. THe humans in turn worshipped them as GOds and Angels till some type of catylcism in their society causes their race to be on the verge of extinction and they solit into seperate sects with the primary one going underground becoming a living myth manipulating mankind from behind the scenes and still further experimenting on humanity. Interesting theory...
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TB.Boy wrote: »

That doesn't make that route impossible though bruh
  • janklow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    the irony continues
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

He does a good job at confussing others. why? This is important info considering the state of current affairs.
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    the irony continues
    which irony? and about your other replays and future one's regarding this thread and ww3 thread. Don't post only your words jankow as an argument, cause as you said. If you replay to this post writing truth, why should we belive you. You aint even a rapper, why should we take your view serious?. To not mention you are not a scientist, you said it yourself. About you, you will only, maybe consider it a fact if a scientist, a president, FN leader, CNN/FOX journalist has said it. But yet, you wan't us to consider your words as true.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    "I was just wondering how do you guys feel about all this "Illuminati" ? ? It's like all of the sudden everyone is an "Illuminati" detective,"

"To me its another substitute for a deity. Look at all the qualities of the the secret societies roaming the conspiracy world. They control society, nobody knows exactly how they do it, its unclear exactly who THEY are specifically, and Nothing happens without their approval. Its another way people find a way to explain why they aint got s***! Heaven forbid they have to start blaming themselves"