CHRISTIANS, HOW DO u FEEL ABOUT HAVING WEAPONS?

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I believe the soul is eternal just not a lot of the religious mind control.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    becuz nothin that happens to you on Earth means anything
    you're gonna spend eternity in paradise lol
    so if somebody is gonna ? you, you might as well let them

WRONG. Because The Most High intended for me to live LIFE on this earth because that's what I choose.
    beenwize wrote: »
    if you think you are going to a eternal heavenly kingdom after death then why are you not following this scripture below?

Matthew 5:38
    Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.

And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

You like to take scripture out of context so let me get it straight for you: those passages were merely talking about taking revenge, giving people what YOU or ME think they deserve..those have nothing to do with SELF DEFENSE. Prime example: A relative of yours gets killed in the street. You possibly know who did it and want to take revenge for your murdered relative and put the justice in your own hands. That is what that verse means.

So if a man was coming at you full speed with a knife ready to cut into you WANTING TO ? YOU and you had a gun in your hand, would you pull the trigger or turn the other cheek? Don't sit there and lie and say the latter.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Cosign

If you're a good Christian and you know you are followin the word of ? then why do you fear death?
    Youre gonna be goin to the holy kingdom for all eternity when you die so why sweat it?

I think deep down even most Christians believe that a lot of their beliefs are kinda silly..........

LOL, it's very true, most Christians do know most of their beliefs are dumb. The Bible forsakes tattoos and shrimp for example. Yet look how many Christians get tats and eat shrimp at Popeyes or Red Lobster out there. I would know, I have Christian friends who have tats and love shrimp more than me haha. Most Christians are scared of death cuz they know deep down most of the Bible is just silly fairy tales.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    I believe the soul is eternal just not a lot of the religious mind control.

Agreed.......
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    WRONG. Because The Most High intended for me to live LIFE on this earth because that's what I choose.

LMFAO you can't prove me wrong buddy, you can't even prove what the "Most High" intends lol
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL, it's very true, most Christians do know most of their beliefs are dumb. The Bible forsakes tattoos and shrimp for example. Yet look how many Christians get tats and eat shrimp at Popeyes or Red Lobster out there. I would know, I have Christian friends who have tats and love shrimp more than me haha. Most Christians are scared of death cuz they know deep down most of the Bible is just silly fairy tales.

People call themselves Christians but they don't do what ? says... then they make up reasons why its OK that they don't do what ? says

If ? told some of these "Christians" not to watch Soap Operas, they would go against ? and watch their stories anyway

If ? told some of these mufuccas not to listen to rap music they would be ready to kicc Gods ass lol

? said dont' have sex before marriage... well you see how that turned out lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

You chose to be born? To be alive?

Um, in the sense of religion, all religious beliefs think opposite. That you're here because ? chose you to be here, because he intended for you to be born and live and worship him. You do not choose anything, the "free will" choice is an illusion for all religious people, you THINK you have this choice but your belief and ? state otherwise.

Unless of course you come back to reality, then you would have free will and it would actually make sense.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whats worse?

A person who doesn't believe in ?
    or a person who "claims" to be a follower and believer of ? , yet their actions show the contrary?

I don't believe that its HARD to do what ? asks 100% of the time... I jus don't see it

the same energy that you use to sin, can also be used to NOT sin

You have the plan mapped out for you... the blueprint to salvation is right there in your hands, and yet you choose not to follow these instructions to a T becuz they conflict with what YOU want......
    u must not have faith in ? if you picc and choose when you want to follow his divine plan

? created you and gave you the instructions to follow in order to reach the ultimate reward

You create the train.... you lay down the traccs to the final destination.... if the train jumps the traccs it will lead to disaster almost every time.... you may never reach the final destination if you continue to jump the traccs

Keep sinning and keep doin the opposite of what ? instructed you to do... you're gonna fucc around and lead yourself down a path that you won't be able to pray yourself out of and you're gonna fucc around and go to Hell
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LMFAO you can't prove me wrong buddy, you can't even prove what the "Most High" intends lol

I believe in His scriptures..sorry you don't feel that way. And I see how you ignored the last part..nice try for not giving a rebuttal to that.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whats worse?

A person who doesn't believe in ?
    or a person who "claims" to be a follower and believer of ? , yet their actions show the contrary?

I don't believe that its HARD to do what ? asks 100% of the time... I jus don't see it

the same energy that you use to sin, can also be used to NOT sin

You have the plan mapped out for you... the blueprint to salvation is right there in your hands, and yet you choose not to follow these instructions to a T becuz they conflict with what YOU want......
    u must not have faith in ? if you picc and choose when you want to follow his divine plan

? created you and gave you the instructions to follow in order to reach the ultimate reward

You create the train.... you lay down the traccs to the final destination.... if the train jumps the traccs it will lead to disaster almost every time.... you may never reach the final destination if you continue to jump the traccs

Keep sinning and keep doin the opposite of what ? instructed you to do... you're gonna fucc around and lead yourself down a path that you won't be able to pray yourself out of and you're gonna fucc around and go to Hell

See that's the point. You and probably everyone else view of believers into doing every 100% PERFECTION in their whole lives and it's been said in even our own righteousness is nothing but filthy rags. It's not possible to do everything 100% PERFECT. If that was the case Christ would be needed because he's the blameless, sinless one..don't try and use that "if Christians believe they would do what ? says" argument because it won't work on me.

Please getcha facts right.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Um, in the sense of religion, all religious beliefs think opposite. That you're here because ? chose you to be here, because he intended for you to be born and live and worship him. You do not choose anything, the "free will" choice is an illusion for all religious people, you THINK you have this choice but your belief and ? state otherwise.

Unless of course you come back to reality, then you would have free will and it would actually make sense.

I never said I chose to be born, to be alive...don't put words in my mouth.

I said I choose to live life(put Him first, work, take care of my family and give them a better quality of life), which means I choose to work with whatever is presented for me and make it to reach that better quality. You know like the old saying "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade" in that sort. You haven't even scratched the surface on what free will truly is because you're too busy trying to figure out the mechanics. But I choose not to and whatever good or bad, I roll with the punches regardless.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    You must not feel very confident in the promises of protection ? has made if you feel the need to bear arms to protect your household. Just sayin.

Once again.
    waterproof wrote: »
    I have faith that any harm that comes my way that i will leave out as the victor and protect me and my family like Yah did for his people thousands of times in the scriptures and give the glory to him afterwards.

My ancestors owned weapons and so do I. Come around me or mines with ill intent, SMH

And co-signed....
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

religious people don't overstand that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience while living in this matrix type of world.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People call themselves Christians but they don't do what ? says... then they make up reasons why its OK that they don't do what ? says

If ? told some of these "Christians" not to watch Soap Operas, they would go against ? and watch their stories anyway

If ? told some of these mufuccas not to listen to rap music they would be ready to kicc Gods ass lol

? said dont' have sex before marriage... well you see how that turned out lol

LOL ? yeah. The same people that go to church and say "Jesus is Lord" are the same people having 5 kids with 5 different baby mamas or daddies while never getting married. I see it all the time. Christians deep down don't respect their ? , they're either just afraid of it or just don't take their holy book seriously. It's probably a little of both and I laugh when these same hypocrites tell me to go to church sometime. Yeah ? , I'm gonna listen to the same Christian with 10 tats on one arm while cheating on his baby mama at home with a stripper he met the month before lol. ? PLEASE
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Any coincidence the most violent and impoverished neighborhoods with the rowdiest kids have the most churches?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    young-ice wrote: »
    you must not feel very confident in the promises of protection ? has made if you feel the need to bear arms to protect your household. Just sayin.
    so does that mean that christians or what have you should not even know how to fight, martial arts, ect..?
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited December 2011
    Options
    See that's the point. You and probably everyone else view of believers into doing every 100% PERFECTION in their whole lives and it's been said in even our own righteousness is nothing but filthy rags. It's not possible to do everything 100% PERFECT. If that was the case Christ would be needed because he's the blameless, sinless one..don't try and use that "if Christians believe they would do what ? says" argument because it won't work on me.

Please getcha facts right.

LMFAO again
    My post was not aimed at you so I could care less if it "works on you"

since when does "Doin what ? asks of you"= 100% Perfection

Doin what ? asks you to do has nothin to do wit being perfect
    its has nothin to do wit makin mistakes
    last time I checced the Bible tells you specifically what to do when you lose your way

My point is if the Creator of All Things says "DO NOT DO THAT", then don't fuccin do it
    how hard is that?
    theres no excuse for you to ignore the instructions of YOUR ?

If you're gonna "Put ? first" then that means put him above your children, your family, and yourself

becuz in the end if you stay true, ? will take care of you

What is 100 years of life on Earth compared to an ETERNITY in paradise

I'm sorry, but if you dont agree with what I'm sayin then you don't TRULY believe in ? lol

I doesn't matter if a mufucca is about to ? your kids... LET ? HANDLE THAT... you'll all be in his lovin arms in Heaven lol
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Any coincidence the most violent and impoverished neighborhoods with the rowdiest kids have the most churches?

true, also the deities that most religions worship are not the true source or creator of all.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Either ? will protect you or he won't. If he will, then why have firearms for yourself?

"The white man came to Africa with rifles and bibles"

They don't want to believe what ? says, they don't want to accept what ? says

theyre gonna keep tellin you what they THINK he meant lol

? : I will protect you and deliver you from Evil

Christians: Well he didn't mean he would protect us and deliver us from evil LITERALLY... he means that we also have to protect ourselves as well becuz even sometimes ? needs help and sometimes he says things he doesn't really mean......

^^^LMFAO!!!!!!!
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited December 2011
    Options

My point is if the Creator of All Things says "DO NOT DO THAT", then don't fuccin do it
    how hard is that?
    theres no excuse for you to ignore the instructions of YOUR ?

If you're gonna "Put ? first" then that means put him above your children, your family, and yourself

becuz in the end if you stay true, ? will take care of you

What is 100 years of life on Earth compared to an ETERNITY in paradise

I'm sorry, but if you dont agree with what I'm sayin then you don't TRULY believe in ? lol

I doesn't matter if a mufucca is about to ? your kids... LET ? HANDLE THAT... you'll all be in his lovin arms in Heaven lol

This is exactly what you said.

From that quote YOUR perception, what YOU think a believer is being perfect. That's what you said. If I walked around claiming to be perfect meaning being religious and prideful, meaning that I have never sinned or ever broken a commandment then I'm deceiving myself.

If you don't care less then why troll, b?..I see right through you. No need because I'm not perfect and neither are you, but don't try to undermine mines because (1) you don't know my life or anyone else on this site and (2) thinking you're being self-righteous due to your unbelief makes you the better person.

They don't want to believe what ? says, they don't want to accept what ? says
    theyre gonna keep tellin you what they THINK he meant lol
    ? : I will protect you and deliver you from Evil
    Christians: Well he didn't mean he would protect us and deliver us from evil LITERALLY... he means that we also have to protect ourselves as well becuz even sometimes ? needs help and sometimes he says things he doesn't really mean......
    ^^^LMFAO!!!!!!!
    Prime example above of what I'm talking about.

I see through your trolling to argue and debate so it won't work.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This is exactly what you said.

From that quote YOUR perception, what YOU think a believer is being perfect. That's what you said. If I walked around claiming to be perfect meaning being religious and prideful, meaning that I have never sinned or ever broken a commandment then I'm deceiving myself.

If you don't care less then why troll, b?..I see right through you. No need because I'm not perfect and neither are you, but don't try to undermine mines because (1) you don't know my life or anyone else on this site and (2) thinking you're being self-righteous due to your unbelief makes you the better person.

Prime example above of what I'm talking about.

I see through your trolling to argue and debate so it won't work.

............when I ? I wipe my ass 100% of the time........ but I don't always do a PERFECT job lol

When I do my homework..... I complete 100% of the assignment..... but I don't always get the answers right

100% is not synonymous with PERFECTION

you call me a troll becuz my argument differs from yours
    that doesn't make me a troll at all

What you said was uncalled for and I feel it was very condescending

Being condescending isn't very "Christian-like" in my opinion

you didn't have to be condescending... you chose to be condescending
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ............when I ? I wipe my ass 100% of the time........ but I don't always do a PERFECT job lol

When I do my homework..... I complete 100% of the assignment..... but I don't always get the answers right

100% is not synonymous with PERFECTION

you call me a troll becuz my argument differs from yours
    that doesn't make me a troll at all

What you said was uncalled for and I feel it was very condescending

Being condescending isn't very "Christian-like" in my opinion

you didn't have to be condescending... you chose to be condescending

Exactly..you just discredited your own argument with those examples...for the fact you said "you don't believe it's HARD to do what ? asks 100% of the time".

So in YOUR mind, when you think a believer is to do what ? asks 100%..he's going to do it 100%, but it's possible he didn't do it the full percentage..is that gonna cost his salvation or his faith?

Yeah..I CHOSE to be condescending...see how wonderful it is to have options? Just like you CHOSE to not believe, but I'm not knocking you for it so if that's your stance then cool no shame in your game.

But I knew you would come with a ? argument like "it isn't very Christian-like" boo-hoo...I thought you would have tougher skin I guess I was wrong....*shrug*
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Exactly..you just discredited your own argument with those examples...for the fact you said "you don't believe it's HARD to do what ? asks 100% of the time".

So in YOUR mind, when you think a believer is to do what ? asks 100%..he's going to do it 100%, but it's possible he didn't do it the full percentage..is that gonna cost his salvation or his faith?

Yeah..I CHOSE to be condescending...see how wonderful it is to have options? Just like you CHOSE to not believe, but I'm not knocking you for it so if that's your stance then cool no shame in your game.

But I knew you would come with a ? argument like "it isn't very Christian-like" boo-hoo...I thought you would have tougher skin I guess I was wrong....*shrug*

I find it strange that as a believer you don't seem to believe that a Christian should do what ? asks 100% of the time?

As I said before what excuse would you have no to?
    What good reason do you have to not do what ? says 100% of the time?

If ? says I want you (1 person) to go fight a war against a thousand WARRIORS.........

Now you can go to the war 100% of the time... but that doesn't mean you will win

If ? tells you to take out the trash... but the trash bag breaks and the trash falls on the floor... you picc up the trash and continue to take it out as you were commanded
    You did what you were told regardless of whether or not it was perfect

Do Not Fornicate
    you go over a ? house, you got a rubber, you're about to fucc the ? but you STOP and get up and leave, regardless of how much you wanna smash that hoe

You didn't do it perfectly, but in the end you did what you were told to do

I'm not sayin there is such thing as a perfect Christian.... but some of ya'll mufuccas don't even try

I feel that being a Christian or Muslim is to submit to ?
    and if you submit to ? 'S will... what YOU want is of no consequence

as I said 100% is NOT equal to or synonymous with Perfection
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I never said I chose to be born, to be alive...don't put words in my mouth.

I said I choose to live life(put Him first, work, take care of my family and give them a better quality of life), which means I choose to work with whatever is presented for me and make it to reach that better quality. You know like the old saying "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade" in that sort. You haven't even scratched the surface on what free will truly is because you're too busy trying to figure out the mechanics. But I choose not to and whatever good or bad, I roll with the punches regardless.

Do you believe that you are where you are because of ? ? You have what you have because of ? ? Where you work and how much you make is because of ? ?

Everything you have or have gone through is gods "blessing" and his works?
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I find it strange that as a believer you don't seem to believe that a Christian should do what ? asks 100% of the time?

As I said before what excuse would you have no to?
    What good reason do you have to not do what ? says 100% of the time?

If ? says I want you (1 person) to go fight a war against a thousand WARRIORS.........

Now you can go to the war 100% of the time... but that doesn't mean you will win

If ? tells you to take out the trash... but the trash bag breaks and the trash falls on the floor... you picc up the trash and continue to take it out as you were commanded
    You did what you were told regardless of whether or not it was perfect

Do Not Fornicate
    you go over a ? house, you got a rubber, you're about to fucc the ? but you STOP and get up and leave, regardless of how much you wanna smash that hoe

You didn't do it perfectly, but in the end you did what you were told to do

I'm not sayin there is such thing as a perfect Christian.... but some of ya'll mufuccas don't even try

I feel that being a Christian or Muslim is to submit to ?
    and if you submit to ? 'S will... what YOU want is of no consequence

as I said 100% is NOT equal to or synonymous with Perfection

Who are you pertaining to as to not trying? It seems like you had some real life experiences with those and it turned you off.

But you can't put ALL believers, whether they're Christian or Islamic in one ? like that though.